šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023
I don't like it. It makes me uncomfortable

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk, animetal, blitz and 4 others
wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
I struggle to see the me at different ages as the same person sometime.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: animetal, Message In A Bottle, blitz and 2 others
XdragonsoulX

XdragonsoulX

Vengeance Incarnate
Apr 13, 2022
I disassociate a lot and there's times where I'll be out of it for months and come back to and just be staring in the mirror confused on why I look different as I notice the way my skin changes with getting more moles or how even just my hair changes texture, etc. especially since being on testosterone. It scares me tbh, I don't wanna be old I've always imagined my ghost still looking young (mid 20s) how I've always seen myself

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, animetal, Message In A Bottle and 1 other person
R.E.N.

R.E.N.

Rerolling to be an Ayy
Jun 26, 2023
I often feel like an alien imitating human behavior nowadays. The thoughts I hold now a stranger to previous aspirations. However, it feels cathartic to be an outsider to the events in my own life, with being able to reflect honestly.

• Love
Reactions: animetal, blitz and psp3000
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
I have had less mood swings and accepted the fact that I'll be living with my suicidality/depression for my entire life. There's no 'winning' or 'curing' it; it walks with me side by side and that's ok. If on some days I feel more depressed than usual, I let the feelings flow in private instead of trying to fight it.

RasinBoxECT

RasinBoxECT

idk what I'm doing
Jun 26, 2023
I've unfortunately only felt worse and worse as I've gotten older. I know I was happy as a kid before I really knew anything. Then the big sad began. It was a steady decline into high school and since then I haven't really changed.

Reactions: _Minsk
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes but it's a good thing for me. I spent a large portion of my childhood grieving and/or afraid. I spent the next 20 years worrying about the future and obsessing about various things. It's only really now I'm starting to just let go. I've always suspected none of it was very important but now I think I'm really starting to believe it. That, or I'm just too tired to keep worrying. Or- it's a feeling that things are coming to a forced close- so- I don't need to worry about a non existent future anymore.