• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Am I the only one who feel completely and utterly alone despite having thons of ppl around me irl, some of witch truly does care about me and all? I feel so darn selfish for feeling this way sometimes, ngl, but then again, even if ppl care, they don't rly get me or take me seriously anymore either, so it's hard to not feel alone :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Buildingsandcastles and ConfusedClouds
C

ConfusedClouds

Experienced
Mar 9, 2024
Am I the only one who feel completely and utterly alone despite having thons of ppl around me irl, some of witch truly does care about me and all? I feel so darn selfish for feeling this way sometimes, ngl, but then again, even if ppl care, they don't rly get me or take me seriously anymore either, so it's hard to not feel alone :/
No, I get what you mean. End up getting more frustrated being around people so I now avoid and isolate - I don't 'get' me so there's no way I can communicate that and how anyone else could get me. It sucks.

Reactions: Buildingsandcastles
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
No, I get what you mean. End up getting more frustrated being around people so I now avoid and isolate - I don't 'get' me so there's no way I can communicate that and how anyone else could get me. It sucks.
I too find it hard to communucate what I feel to people sometimes. Especially when my mind is all cluttered with chaotic thoughts and feelings. Sometimes I just can't figure out how to make my thoughts and feelings into a sentence that people would understand, and idk about you, but for me ppl are always like "well I can't help you if you aren't going to tell me how you feel". Well how tf am I supposed to get help then? People rly are frustrating sometimes, you're absolutely right about that.

Reactions: ConfusedClouds
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, I don't feel alone because of people around me.. I feel alone because I literally have nobody by my side. Though, you aren't the only one who feels alone despite having people who cares. Actually, what's weird is that your version of being alone seems extremely common compared to the alone in where one has nobody at all. It's bizarre why this is but I can only guess it's because of how hard it is to have nobody at all or something? Though for me being isolated is just natural and innate

• Hugs
Reactions: rosenwasser
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Yeah I feel utterly alone in this world despite having a few friends and parents who care.

I mean, its a handful of people who care in a world of BILLIONS so its easy to feel isolated

C

ConfusedClouds

Experienced
Mar 9, 2024
I too find it hard to communucate what I feel to people sometimes. Especially when my mind is all cluttered with chaotic thoughts and feelings. Sometimes I just can't figure out how to make my thoughts and feelings into a sentence that people would understand, and idk about you, but for me ppl are always like "well I can't help you if you aren't going to tell me how you feel". Well how tf am I supposed to get help then? People rly are frustrating sometimes, you're absolutely right about that.
Yes, exactly. And then all sorts of 'symptoms' that are more 'recognisable' start piping up where I get flustered and essentially turn textbook anxiety with hopeless/worthless type comments that sound straight up depression. Which makes folk jump to conclusions. Or I even find myself having tantrums about it all. But then all the above still happens even with my therapist - after over a year even she hasn't been able to help me find words to explain. Just freeze and tantrum. Argh. Urgh.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Yes, exactly. And then all sorts of 'symptoms' that are more 'recognisable' start piping up where I get flustered and essentially turn textbook anxiety with hopeless/worthless type comments that sound straight up depression. Which makes folk jump to conclusions. Or I even find myself having tantrums about it all. But then all the above still happens even with my therapist - after over a year even she hasn't been able to help me find words to explain. Just freeze and tantrum. Argh. Urgh.
I too have episodes, although I'm suspecting some of mine could be meltdowns and shutdowns since I have autism. Sounds like it could be what you have too maybe? If you happen to be neurodivergent you might want to look into that. With that said, I don't know much about them as I've just barely started looking into it myself, haven't rly bothered too much with looking into it either since I'm going to ctb as soon as I've finally convinced my brain. Might be useful for you though maybe, unless ur planning to ctb soon too.
I relate a lot though. I feel with you so, so much! >_<

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ConfusedClouds
M

MollerPlesset

Nov 26, 2022
I struggle because whenever I complain people just want to try to fix it like I haven't tried to fix it for years. I'm so tired and I can't talk about it with no one. When I tell my mother how I feel she starts crying and blaming people and I just want acceptance. I hurt everyday.

Reactions: Deleted member 82921