A

agate

Sep 29, 2021
I just feel so restless often, and super anxious all of a sudden. Nothing I do than helps, playing some online games helps a bit , but mostly I'm just antsy.
I will eat , or feel some other urges, I don't know to run away maybe , or to scream ?:'(

I quit smoking 15 years ago, and everyday I've been thinking about smoking again. Or right now I'd buy vaping stuff.
Trying to hold of , but for how long?
ugh.

Can anyone relate, and know why it happens?

Reactions: edu0z and auror.
A

agate

Sep 29, 2021
Mods , please move this thread if this is in the wrong location. The jitters is something that bothers me so I'd like to discuss in this thread , but nobody is responding.

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
My reality makes me very anxious and restless the whole time. I exhausted all my options for a semblance of normal life. Im not isolating myself completely from the outside world. I feel cornered and I dont know what to do. I tell myself that I will ctb soon which keeps me kinda sane for the time being but even that can stop working and I may actually do it just to stop the pain of living

• Hugs
Reactions: forgotten15, miserableforever and agate
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I just feel so restless often, and super anxious all of a sudden. Nothing I do than helps, playing some online games helps a bit , but mostly I'm just antsy.
I will eat , or feel some other urges, I don't know to run away maybe , or to scream ?:'(

I quit smoking 15 years ago, and everyday I've been thinking about smoking again. Or right now I'd buy vaping stuff.
Trying to hold of , but for how long?
ugh.

Can anyone relate, and know why it happens?
All the time. I lay down and I can't rest because my mind is having too many flashbacks, too many disturbing memories or thoughts. Too many fucking problems. I can't let go. I have and it's only ever haunted me. I regret ever being alive. Laying down to rest is difficult. Doing anything has become a nightmare. It was meant to ruin my life and it did.

Reactions: edu0z
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
Do you take or have taken any medications or substances recently? I suffered from extreme restlessness because of akathisia caused by prescription medication (psych meds, antibiotics, antiemetics can cause this)

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I get that too fidgety.