• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pomcustard

pomcustard

Coping with sweets
Jul 29, 2024
A lot of times I catch myself fantasizing about getting a terminal illness that will only let me live for a few months. It's unfair that there are people who have it that desperately want to live. I wish I could magically take the illness from them. It would make saying goodbye much easier too because you have time before you inevitably die.

Reactions: SchizoGymnast, Pyxel, wanttodie12345 and 11 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Yes, I'm in the USA and in some states euthansia is legal if you have a terminal illness

Reactions: wanttodie12345 and JezebelDuLioncourt
B

BetterInTheory

Jun 22, 2023
All the fucking time. Given all the taboo surrounding suicide, it would also make my death so much more palatable for my family. I wouldn't feel all the guilt I'm swimming in. I wish there was a way to give myself some incurable disease

• Love
Reactions: stilhavinightmares, littleinsanity, wanttodie12345 and 1 other person
pomcustard

pomcustard

Coping with sweets
Jul 29, 2024
Yes, I'm in the USA and in some states euthansia is legal if you have a terminal illness
I wish it was available globally and accessible to everyone no matter what.
All the fucking time. Given all the taboo surrounding suicide, it would also make my death so much more palatable for my family. I wouldn't feel all the guilt I'm swimming in. I wish there was a way to give myself some incurable disease
This is so real. I often wonder if my family would admit that my death was a suicide when I decide to go.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and JezebelDuLioncourt
Daydream Believer

Daydream Believer

May 3, 2024
UPDATE _ HOW THE FCUK DID I MANAGE TO DO ALL THAT?

Just finishing off the manuscript for book two before getting it typeset. My mind boggles at what I have done with my life. It certainly has been one heaven and hell of an adventure.

I am still gobsmacked at all I have achieved in my madcap existance. And how the blinking heck I fought terminal cancer, coped with the grief of losing my mum and bringing up two young kids after being dumped by my ex-missus while I was fighting for me life. Then returning to the tropics. Un effing believable.

How I remained strong against all the odds. Of course I was broken, scared and angry. But I spat in the face of death. I laughed at my impossible predicament. Facing death had changed me. I was a warrior on a "Do or Die" mission

My journey through life began in Manchester, Northern England. I was blessed with a joyful upbringing in a close-knit family, alongside my two younger brothers. I embraced veganism at the tender age of five, a decision that was quite bizarre during an era when the concept of 'if you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding' ruled the roost. At the age of 9, I became a fan of Manchester City football club, and my loyalty has remained steadfast ever since.

I have always been a bit of a rebel, and I was kicked out of school when I was 16 for refusing to get my shoulder-length hair cut.

I had shitloads of girlfriends and shedloads of jobs ranging from truck driver to legal executive, transport manager to park policeman, and of course, disc jockey. I sauntered and grinned my way through life like a happy-go-lucky bloke.

In 1988, I had a moment of clarity, leading me to kick my meaningless office job in the head. I saw the folly of clockwatching in a dead-end job just to be able to afford to get pissed up at weekends and have enough dosh in the bank for an annual two-week summer holiday abroad. Life was far too magical to waste away slaving for peanuts in a shitty, mind-numbing job.

I flew to southeast Asia for a three-month backpacking adventure, exploring Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand, and absolutely loved it. The glorious sunshine, the to-die-for beaches, and the embrace of the warm seas captured my heart. I had fallen in love with tropical Southeast Asia and knew that I would be with her for the rest of my days.

Ever since then, I've spent the majority of my time living in the beautiful lands of Thailand, Laos, and China. I've also pursued a diverse range of occupations. I've transitioned from instructing English to managing a sugar company training department in Thailand, from working for a hydropower company in Laos to managing my own English language centre in China. Life has taken me on a mind-blowing adventure, and I've embraced every twist and turn along the way.

I've got my very own little tribe—four children to three amazing ladies. So, here's the nitty-gritty: my eldest daughter, 32-year-old Selina, is working as a model in Bangkok. Eugene, her 26-year-old brother, is working in Blackpool, England. Francesca, my 24-year-old daughter, has found her home in Lille, France. And last but not least, Jo, my 15-year-old son, is keeping me company right here on Koh Lanta, Thailand.

Oh, what a year 2012 was, when my life fell apart. Back in the UK, fate dealt me a dead man's hand—two black aces and two black eights. That was the hand Wild Bill Hickock was holding when he was shot dead in 1876 in Deadwood, USA. The oncologist shot me down, telling me I had stage 4 mouth cancer and only six months to live. Subsequently, my beloved mother departed to join my father in the afterlife. Unbelievably, my wife dumped me, leaving me to take care of two young kids as I battled for my very existence.

Well, I fought like Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo in the last chance saloon, adopting a fruit-only diet and ditching all processed food. I forced my crippled body to push through the pain barrier with daily walks, and I also hit the Fat Boy Slim (gym). I was at war, and it was a war I had to win because my life depended on it.

In November 2017, I received the incredible news that I was cancer-free, despite all the odds. My oncologist was completely stunned by the miraculous outcome. I toured the UK, spreading inspiration with my uplifting speeches, and even stole the show with my unforgettable TED talk. In November 2019, I self-published my first book. Since then, I've managed to sell a whopping 7,000 copies. Not too shabby, even though I say so myself. And the cherry on top? Almost every single review has been a glowing five-star tribute. I made the impossible possible.

I couldn't resist the pull of the tropics, and so, on the 1st of October 2020, I found myself back in the vibrant city of Bangkok, along with my youngest son, Jo. Alfie, our trusty rescue dog, soared through the skies to reunite with us just one month later. Together, we began a new life on the beautiful island of Koh Lanta in the province of Krabi in southern Thailand.

Jo attended the local international school, while Alfie embraced his newfound life, running on the golden beaches and splashing in the warm blue sea.

As for myself, I was feeling nothing but pure bliss, basking in the sunshine. I was back home. I was finally "Somewhere I Belong."

So, I have been there and had a terminal illness and believe me suicide was always on my mind as I endured the pain, confusion and heartache. But I couldn't top myself because I was alone with two young children as I battled to survive.

It took me over 10 years to fully heal both physically and emotionally. At last I was happy inside. I kept my heart locked tight and was protected by a suit of shiny armour. No one would ever hurt me again. But I was wrong.

I foolishly opened my heart to a woman who told me we were soulmates and we were meant to be She chased me for almost two years I gave her my soul, because I believed her. She destroyed me and I want nothing more than to CTB. A lot more to the horror and cruelty than you could possibly imagine.

I chainsmoke hoping that the cancer returns and walk through the jungle in flip flops praying that a cobra bites me.

So I understand how you feel. Life can be unbearable. It took me over a decade to heal and just a couple of days to be destroyed. I lost my mind and know the meaning of death before death

Death is a Dream.

These are Thoughts of a Madman

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: divinemistress36, zaxxy1810, JezebelDuLioncourt and 1 other person
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
yeah I fantasise about it too. People would actually start caring for me and I could talk about my suicidal thoughts with a lot less judgement

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Daydream Believer
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
No.

I don't want to get a serious illness because that would mean pain and a lot of discomfort.
It probably wouldn't be a pleasant death.
I would also feel miserable and completely helpless.

That's not something I want.

Reactions: SchizoGymnast, wanttodie12345 and ijustwishtodie
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
As someone who has witnessed a terminal ilness and what it does to one, I never wish it on my worest enemy let alone fantasize about having it. Not in a million years would I wish that up on myself when I can end things in a matter of minutes.

• Love
Reactions: SchizoGymnast, Myforevercharlie and littleinsanity
pomcustard

pomcustard

Coping with sweets
Jul 29, 2024
As someone who has witnessed a terminal ilness and what it does to one, I never wish it on my worest enemy let alone fantasize about having it. Not in a million years would I wish that up on myself when I can end things in a matter of minutes.
Yeah, that's fair. It's not really the illness that I want but rather the certainty of imminent death.

• Love
Reactions: littleinsanity and wanttodie12345
lawlietsph

lawlietsph

can we be done here
May 6, 2023
All. The. Time.
I've got diagnosed with lyme disease last week and to be honest I felt relief. I started taking the antibiotics because my grandma and my mother were worried and I don't want to scare them but if it was only me, I wouldn't take them. Unfortunately (for me) lyme disease is rarely fatal, but I want to give it a chance to destroy my body completely. I've read that it can fuck up your heart so now I'm begging my body to just give up and let it destroy my heart.
What's strange to me is that I have no fear of death. Of course I've been suicidal for almost 20 years now but I thought that I'm going to be scared af when the time comes. But no. I almost had to hide a smile when the doctor said to me it is lyme.
Oh well.
I have joint pains so i'm hoping it is still there doing harm to me. I feel like I deserve every single painful second, I don't deserve anything more than to suffer and just die. I don't want to live anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: kinderbueno
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Yeah, that's fair. It's not really the illness that I want but rather the certainty of imminent death.
I honestly don't believe whatever it brings to be worth it. Not the certainty, not the attention or love, no matter how well played to look genuine.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, I don't want a terminal illness. Having a terminal illness sounds absolutely awful. I deserve to die peacefully via euthanasia, not suffer via a terminal illness

Reactions: Myforevercharlie and sserafim
JezebelDuLioncourt

JezebelDuLioncourt

Feb 23, 2024

Just finishing off the manuscript for book two before getting it typeset. My mind boggles at what I have done with my life. It certainly has been one heaven and hell of an adventure.

I am still gobsmacked at all I have achieved in my madcap existance. And how the blinking heck I fought terminal cancer, coped with the grief of losing my mum and bringing up two young kids after being dumped by my ex-missus while I was fighting for me life. Then returning to the tropics. Un effing believable.

How I remained strong against all the odds. Of course I was broken, scared and angry. But I spat in the face of death. I laughed at my impossible predicament. Facing death had changed me. I was a warrior on a "Do or Die" mission

My journey through life began in Manchester, Northern England. I was blessed with a joyful upbringing in a close-knit family, alongside my two younger brothers. I embraced veganism at the tender age of five, a decision that was quite bizarre during an era when the concept of 'if you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding' ruled the roost. At the age of 9, I became a fan of Manchester City football club, and my loyalty has remained steadfast ever since.

I have always been a bit of a rebel, and I was kicked out of school when I was 16 for refusing to get my shoulder-length hair cut.

I had shitloads of girlfriends and shedloads of jobs ranging from truck driver to legal executive, transport manager to park policeman, and of course, disc jockey. I sauntered and grinned my way through life like a happy-go-lucky bloke.

In 1988, I had a moment of clarity, leading me to kick my meaningless office job in the head. I saw the folly of clockwatching in a dead-end job just to be able to afford to get pissed up at weekends and have enough dosh in the bank for an annual two-week summer holiday abroad. Life was far too magical to waste away slaving for peanuts in a shitty, mind-numbing job.

I flew to southeast Asia for a three-month backpacking adventure, exploring Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand, and absolutely loved it. The glorious sunshine, the to-die-for beaches, and the embrace of the warm seas captured my heart. I had fallen in love with tropical Southeast Asia and knew that I would be with her for the rest of my days.

Ever since then, I've spent the majority of my time living in the beautiful lands of Thailand, Laos, and China. I've also pursued a diverse range of occupations. I've transitioned from instructing English to managing a sugar company training department in Thailand, from working for a hydropower company in Laos to managing my own English language centre in China. Life has taken me on a mind-blowing adventure, and I've embraced every twist and turn along the way.

I've got my very own little tribe—four children to three amazing ladies. So, here's the nitty-gritty: my eldest daughter, 32-year-old Selina, is working as a model in Bangkok. Eugene, her 26-year-old brother, is working in Blackpool, England. Francesca, my 24-year-old daughter, has found her home in Lille, France. And last but not least, Jo, my 15-year-old son, is keeping me company right here on Koh Lanta, Thailand.

Oh, what a year 2012 was, when my life fell apart. Back in the UK, fate dealt me a dead man's hand—two black aces and two black eights. That was the hand Wild Bill Hickock was holding when he was shot dead in 1876 in Deadwood, USA. The oncologist shot me down, telling me I had stage 4 mouth cancer and only six months to live. Subsequently, my beloved mother departed to join my father in the afterlife. Unbelievably, my wife dumped me, leaving me to take care of two young kids as I battled for my very existence.

Well, I fought like Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo in the last chance saloon, adopting a fruit-only diet and ditching all processed food. I forced my crippled body to push through the pain barrier with daily walks, and I also hit the Fat Boy Slim (gym). I was at war, and it was a war I had to win because my life depended on it.

In November 2017, I received the incredible news that I was cancer-free, despite all the odds. My oncologist was completely stunned by the miraculous outcome. I toured the UK, spreading inspiration with my uplifting speeches, and even stole the show with my unforgettable TED talk. In November 2019, I self-published my first book. Since then, I've managed to sell a whopping 7,000 copies. Not too shabby, even though I say so myself. And the cherry on top? Almost every single review has been a glowing five-star tribute. I made the impossible possible.

I couldn't resist the pull of the tropics, and so, on the 1st of October 2020, I found myself back in the vibrant city of Bangkok, along with my youngest son, Jo. Alfie, our trusty rescue dog, soared through the skies to reunite with us just one month later. Together, we began a new life on the beautiful island of Koh Lanta in the province of Krabi in southern Thailand.

Jo attended the local international school, while Alfie embraced his newfound life, running on the golden beaches and splashing in the warm blue sea.

As for myself, I was feeling nothing but pure bliss, basking in the sunshine. I was back home. I was finally "Somewhere I Belong."

So, I have been there and had a terminal illness and believe me suicide was always on my mind as I endured the pain, confusion and heartache. But I couldn't top myself because I was alone with two young children as I battled to survive.

It took me over 10 years to fully heal both physically and emotionally. At last I was happy inside. I kept my heart locked tight and was protected by a suit of shiny armour. No one would ever hurt me again. But I was wrong.

I foolishly opened my heart to a woman who told me we were soulmates and we were meant to be She chased me for almost two years I gave her my soul, because I believed her. She destroyed me and I want nothing more than to CTB. A lot more to the horror and cruelty than you could possibly imagine.

I chainsmoke hoping that the cancer returns and walk through the jungle in flip flops praying that a cobra bites me.

So I understand how you feel. Life can be unbearable. It took me over a decade to heal and just a couple of days to be destroyed. I lost my mind and know the meaning of death before death

Death is a Dream.

Two years ago, my Stage 2 nasopharyngeal cancer advanced to Stage 4. The oncologist told me then, "If you don't go for this more intensive regimen, I'll give you six months to live. But you'll probably survive a little longer since you're still young. Statistically, this could extend your life for 1.5 years more."

I couldn't bear the thought of my little girl experiencing life without her mommy. So I chose to suffer longer. Midway thru the grueling chemo-radiation-immunotherapy, the cancer was in remission. Shortly after, my baby girl crossed over the rainbow bridge.

I am now living my nightmare. This earthly existence without her by my side.

I quit my cancer therapy. I smoke three packs a week. I welcome stress and anxiety. I pray for my cancer to come back. I can feel it already. Spreading thru my body, in my bones.

I am currently in the Philippines. When I go back to California in November, I pray to God that the PET scan results show positive for cancer recurrence. I will promptly apply for MAID--Medical Assistance In Dying. It won't be long now. Before the year ends I'll be with my soulmate. Infinitely blissful in the afterlife.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, divinemistress36, pomcustard and 1 other person
Terios

Terios

Jul 30, 2024
I do think about that sometimes, and while it does seem very appealing because then you wouldn't have to deal with hurting your loved ones yourself, or think about what might happen to you in the afterlife if you do kill yourself. It also kind of strips away control from you, I mean what if suddenly things do get better for you and you no longer want to ctb yet now you have an unwanted expiry date hanging over your head?

Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt
ad astra

ad astra

I go on my own time, not society's.
Jul 27, 2024
To be honest, yeah. I fantasize about being diagnosed with a terminal disease. Especially if found early enough to have enough time to get all my affairs in order, enough time for my family and friends to process it, etc., but too late to really treat in any significant way besides palliative care.
I'd be able to just fade away and have no guilt about it and nobody would blame themselves for my death because a terminal disease is nobody's "fault."
As much as I do understand how painful terminal diseases often are, it'd be my way out with no guilt.

Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt and pomcustard
Daydream Believer

Daydream Believer

May 3, 2024
Two years ago, my Stage 2 nasopharyngeal cancer advanced to Stage 4. The oncologist told me then, "If you don't go for this more intensive regimen, I'll give you six months to live. But you'll probably survive a little longer since you're still young. Statistically, this could extend your life for 1.5 years more."

I couldn't bear the thought of my little girl experiencing life without her mommy. So I chose to suffer longer. Midway thru the grueling chemo-radiation-immunotherapy, the cancer was in remission. Shortly after, my baby girl crossed over the rainbow bridge.

I quit my cancer therapy. I smoke three packs a week. I welcome stress and anxiety. I pray for my cancer to come back. I can feel it already. Spreading thru my body, in my bones.

I am currently in the Philippines. When I go back to California in November, I pray to God that the PET scan results show positive for cancer recurrence. I will promptly apply for MAID--Medical Assistance In Dying. It won't be long now. Before the year ends I'll be with my soulmate. Infinitely blissful in the afterlife.
I am so sorry. You have been through hell too. I dream of the afterlife too. You are welcome to message me. My cancer was the same as yours.

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and JezebelDuLioncourt
T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
Whilst I deserve to suffer I would rather be in control of how and when I die .
Having watched a relative die of a terminal illness - MND/ALS , I would definitely not wish that on myself or anyone. A horrible way to go.

zaxxy1810

zaxxy1810

Jul 30, 2024

Death is a Dream.

Death is a Dream.

I also have a very stormy life, I fought and fought with cancer, several marriages, two children. After everything, a woman appeared who fascinated me and to whom I gave my heart. Everything failed and after everything, since it seems that she is lost for me, only CTB remains. If you want, send me a message, it seems to me that we have passed and are going through very similar problems.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Daydream Believer
pomcustard

pomcustard

Coping with sweets
Jul 29, 2024

I am so sorry for your loss

• Love
Gangrel

Gangrel

Student
Jul 25, 2024
Yeah i do and i feel selfish and ashamed of it but what can you do really. At least i go into the bus "secretly". It would make things easier for everyone in my life. Give them time to say goodbye. Not having someone find my body in a fucked state is also a huge bonus.

D

danter0id

Oct 20, 2023
same. seriously. people would be more willing to show care and kindness, people would be nice for once. even if it's only for a few months before I'm gone, I want to at least have that experience.

Pyxel

Pyxel

Sleepy
Sep 10, 2023
Absolutely. Would be a fair way to go out without the prejudice of suicide by my
peers.

Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt, pomcustard and ToMoveOn
fivebeyond

fivebeyond

Eternal peace
Jul 14, 2024
Yeah. Sometimes I wish I could fall into depression again, so strong so that it would be even impossible for me to get out of bed.

J

justanotherdaynow

Jul 25, 2024
Yes, I would much rather trade the place of someone with a terminal illness who wants to live. I don't want to live with chronic illness and chronic pain everyday. I would trade them in a heart beat. It would be a relief to know it would be over in a few months.

• Love
Reactions: ToMoveOn, JezebelDuLioncourt and Joarga
R

RedThunder29

Jul 31, 2024
As a child with an abusive, alcoholic father, bullied in school, always getting made fun of/picked on. I used to wish something bad would happen to me all the time or I would get an illness and die. I had a fucking awful childhood. I was a fucked-up kid for a while. I've been depressed most of my life, did hard drugs from about 15 until I was 19. I'm 29 now clean and happy. I have been for 10 years, and my liver is failing from a few years of drug use. I'm not sure how much longer I have left but I do know it's less than 10 years, probably closer to 5 years because I've noticed the symptoms of end stage liver failure. I really wish I could go back in time and make a different decision. I hate myself every day for doing what I did and wishing that upon myself. The last six or seven years have been the best of my life because I have found a job that I enjoy that pays well, and I've just purchased my first house, a new vehicle and life is good. I have a good relationship with my parents. I forgave my father for what he did. But now I'm a dead man walking. IT DOES GET BETTER! PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!