• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know if im imagining this or I'm losing it. But I swear my dogs know what I'm going to do. I keep finding them sitting there staring at me with sad eyes, and they've become a bit clingy. Does anyone else feel their pets know something? Bit of a random question I know lol

Reactions: azucaramargo and Final Escape
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I don't know if im imagining this or I'm losing it. But I swear my dogs know what I'm going to do. I keep finding them sitting there staring at me with sad eyes, and they've become a bit clingy. Does anyone else feel their pets know something? Bit of a random question I know lol
They have that sixth sense that we don't process sadly. My dogs always know when something is up. Have you got homes for the dogs when you decide to ctb?

Reactions: Final Escape
Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters.
Sep 18, 2019
Totally. My cats know when I'm sad and they just act weird or cuddle me a bunch. Lately I think they're just used to my moping.

• Hugs
Reactions: azucaramargo, Final Escape and Tabbyql
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Animals don't have things like anxiety in the same way humans do.

They see whats there. So if you're sad they just see that for how it is.

Reactions: azucaramargo and Final Escape
Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
They have that sixth sense that we don't process sadly. My dogs always know when something is up. Have you got homes for the dogs when you decide to ctb?
My dad said he would happily take my oldest girl in, and I know my other dog will be looked after by my friend. As long as their ok, that's all that matters.

Reactions: Final Escape