• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Just wondering...

Reactions: Jen Erik and Lemons
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Used to all the time. Now I'm drinking Pepsi browsing online, alone.

Reactions: tomz323
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Smoking weed and browsing, that's all I do. Drinking makes me want to talk to people which is never a good idea

Reactions: throwaway777, soda_pressed, TheDevilsAngel and 1 other person
Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
I live on rum from 12 noon a neat glass, 3pm a double neat rum, then by 5pm come and rum and now 730 I'm fucked and browsing this forum, it's the only one I've found that makes sense

Reactions: DoneWithThis, Superfluous, tomz323 and 1 other person
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I live on rum from 12 noon a neat glass, 3pm a double neat rum, then by 5pm come and rum and now 730 I'm fucked and browsing this forum, it's the only one I've found that makes sense
I've only had rum a couple times because the first time I tripped, fell and accidentally slammed my head into a table, lol. Vodka never hit me that hard :haha:

• Yay!
Reactions: tomz323 and Lush_nova
Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
I've only had rum a couple times because the first time I tripped, fell and accidentally slammed my head into a table, lol. Vodka never hit me that hard :haha:
I can't drink vodka it makes me sick, rum is the only one that doesn't and sorry for laughing!!

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I drink alone anyway, whether I'm browsing the internet or not.

Reactions: tomz323, Halo13 and soda_pressed
S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Yep, that and weed

Reactions: Xaphous, tomz323 and Empty Smile
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I can't drink vodka it makes me sick, rum is the only one that doesn't and sorry for laughing!!
Don't feel sorry, I was only 17. I also drank more of it at 18 and fell down a flight of stairs. Didn't feel a damn thing, haha. Vodka made me social and talkative... before the blackout drunk stage lol used to drink first thing every morning, noonish I'd pass out, start up again in the evening. I was either hilarious and pulling pranks or picking fights - no in-between :haha:

• Yay!
Reactions: Empty Smile, WOODESITY and Lush_nova
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I only ever use alcohol as a social lubricant. It makes me feel so much worse about being alive if I'm not channeling it into being social. Then coming down from that high is a terrible feeling for me. My heart literally hurts sometimes. Then it makes me horny as fuck. Which is the worst cause I can't get laid for shit. I keep hearing how easy it is which just makes me feel like the stupidest human alive cause I can't figure it out
no matter what advice I get. I love being hungover though. I literally give the least amount of fucks about anything and just feel like sleeping and it's
nice to take a short break from the feelings. I still usually want to die though.

Reactions: tomz323
ZixivaldYrxes

ZixivaldYrxes

Archduke Demoness Villaintropic
Apr 3, 2019
Fuck yeah. Making an ass of myself online while drinking and not giving a shit until later is my prime hobby. Done many drugs. Only one that makes me okay with living at this point is alcohol.

sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
I rarely drink, but when I do, I only drink alone. I typically watch criminal forensic videos or murder mysteries.

Or ukulele covers lol

Reactions: soda_pressed, tomz323 and Final Escape
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Ooh... new method? :haha:

• Yay!
Reactions: Halo13
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I've always hated alcohol and never really drank it. The taste alone..ugh. The two or three times I did were never for fun.
But I've just started drinking, alone. Vodka mostly because it's over and done with. It ends up making me look and feel worse by the next day but I need a few hours to not think so much about this Hell.
I want to search the web but I'm afraid I will accidentally send something to someone. Usually I will just watch tv.
Made the mistake of NOT drinking while watching the most recent episode of Game of Thrones.
Just why..-_-

Im not someone who likes to take drugs or drink and have never even touched marijuana. My true personality when it comes to that kind of thing is very ascetic. But my reason for CTBing is rotting me from the outside in and changing me. Not just because I'm drinking some stupid vodka but in many other ways. So fuck it, might as well .

Reactions: Circles
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
This was my favorite pastime for quite a while. Just feeling all loose and contemplating life while disassociating big time and looking up nostalgic things that made me feel better. I did it for ages, actually.

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I drink mostly during weekends. Friday & Saturday. I used to drink wine with lemonade, sometimes Baileys. Now I bought whiskey & rum, to develop my addiction.
I sometimes get to internet, and others I see a film.

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I drink mostly during weekends. Friday & Saturday. I used to drink wine with lemonade, sometimes Baileys. Now I bought whiskey & rum, to develop my addiction.
I sometimes get to internet, and others I see a film.
Wine and lemonade together? Like a white wine? I've never heard of that combination. I used to love good ole Rosé or Sangria...by the jug. Nevermind a bottle lol good times on red wine.

• Love
Reactions: soda_pressed and Roberto
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
Wine and lemonade together? Like a white wine? I've never heard of that combination. I used to love good ole Rosé or Sangria...by the jug. Nevermind a bottle lol good times on red wine.
I use cheap red wine, and the taste is not so good. So mixing it is better. Also because I don't get dehydrated. 1 part of wine, 1 or 2 parts of lemonade. I could use cola, but, I like the acid touch of lemon. I love the sangrías, but I think it's cheaper to buy the wine apart.
I love Lambrusco wine because it's sweet. Here in Spain I use to drink something better in the past. Like Siglo, Mateus Rosé, and others, I can't remember.

Last edited:
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I use cheap red wine, and the taste is not so good. So mixing it is better. Also because I don't get dehydrated. 1 part of wine, 1 or 2 parts of lemonade. I could use cola, but, I like the acid touch of lemon. I love the sangrías, but I think it's cheaper to buy the wine apart.
Gotcha. I was talking about cheap wine too - there's a type called Carlo Rossi sangria (not a mixed drink) that is $10 for a 4 liter jug. I think it's about 14% alcohol. Pretty good wine, actually for cheap. Better than the box wine haha you might like Mad Dog - they make lots of citrus flavors

• Love
Reactions: Roberto