• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I constantly dream of horrific natural disasters now. I dream of cyclones, typhoons, tsunamis, flooding, hurricanes, earthquakes, sometimes even volcanoes. And many people and animals die in my dreams. I even often dream of my own death. Does anyone else constantly dream of horrific things?

Reactions: Numbtopain97
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
That while you're asleep or awake?

Reactions: Baskol1
ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
No. So when I do have dreams like that I pay attention. It usually means something. Usually something relevant to my life. I dreamed of a city getting nuked and trying to outrun the mushroom cloud. Then IRL my life blew up. I used to have a lot of zombie and vampire dreams when I was young but that was from watching too much tv.

Would the storms and tsunamis you dream of be an accurate representation of how you feel inside?

Reactions: Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
No. So when I do have dreams like that I pay attention. It usually means something. Usually something relevant to my life. I dreamed of a city getting nuked and trying to outrun the mushroom cloud. Then IRL my life blew up. I used to have a lot of zombie and vampire dreams when I was young but that was from watching too much tv.

Would the storms and tsunamis you dream of be an accurate representation of how you feel inside?

Absolutely, im filled with hate.

• Hugs
Reactions: omoidarui, burnedCookie and ThriveOrDie
ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
I wish an internet hug could fix things...

Reactions: Numbtopain97 and Baskol1