Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
It really is vile. I don't keep up with my hygiene as well as I should because I'm a shut-in, so I'm aware of what the human body becomes when you don't practice proper maintenance. The average clean person is only a day or two from becoming a grotesque creature.

This article makes sex unappealing.

Last edited:
Reactions: enuff and NumbItAll
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I always think about that!
I hate human smells, especially the sex smell.
I take a one or two showers a day even though I've become a shut-in too because I just hate being dirty but you're right...we're only one or two days away from becoming "monsters!"

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and Kramer
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
hey that's great. thanks for the link @Kramer. I'll gonna to try them all lol
Gross lol did you see the pictures?
I always think about that!
I take a one or two showers a day even though I've become a shut-in too because I just hate being dirty but you're right...we're only one or two days away from becoming "monsters!"
I wish I could get myself to shower more but it's a stressful experience because of my ocd.

Describe the sex smell. It's been awhile. I need more reasons to be okay not having sex.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: enuff and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Gross lol did you see the pictures?

I wish I could get myself to shower more but it's a stressful experience because of my ocd.

Describe the sex smell. It's been awhile. I need more reasons to be okay not having sex.

Haha I've never been asked to describe that!
Well, let's say you feel like a huuuuge moisture because of the vagina fluids and your semen. Also, lots of sweat smell if you had an "action night" lol.
Also, I might add, if the person is not clean enough, you will feel a terrible smell becuase of bad hygiene and I would run away from that situation.
One more thing, if you have ass sex, there's also the possibility of shit smell. You know, it might happen....

I guess sex is beautiful but disgusting. At least for me lol

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I'm disgusted when people are farting in their pants. I always take mine off before doing it, and move the left cheek aside so it makes "pshhhhhhh" and not "prrrrrrrrrrrr".
Wait, what's sex smell? Is that the mixture of sweat, farts, and fuck juice?

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I like the moisture as long as it's not on the rest of me. Sweat smell is gross.

I think ocd might be a savior in this. I used to use tinder a lot and would get a few women who wanted to hookup but I would always unmatch immediately. When sex is attainable, my fear of STDs and pregnancy kick in hard.

• Wow
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm disgusted when people are farting in their pants. I always take mine off before doing it, and move the left cheek aside so it makes "pshhhhhhh" and not "prrrrrrrrrrrr".

Wait, what's sex smell? Is that the mixture of sweat, farts, and fuck juice?

hahaha you made me laugh out loud! Yes, it is!

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
hahaha you made me laugh out loud! Yes, it is!
The way he described it is making me nauseous.

It's sad that I crave sex so intensely but run from it when I have an opportunity because I'm terrified of STDs and pregnancy. It's awful.

Last edited:
  • Hugs