• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
This just sucks so much, i still need to wait a week before i get more clonazepam and saying that i'm feeling like absolute shit right now would be an understatement.

what do you guys do to make this at least bearable? i take pregabalin when i'm out of benzos but the anxiety rebounds are even worse with this, i really need some tips on how to make this less shitty.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, TheGoodGuy and puppy9
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
The only thing that remotely helps when I'm going through a withdrawal is benedryl and ambien. It atleast lets me sleep instead of laying around twitching and being nauseous.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Fragile
Grandexit

Grandexit

Experienced
Dec 4, 2019
Are you in a place with legal cbd oil or pot? Cbd oil can bring down anxiety, help with inflammation, minor pain and can help with sleep. I went through benzo withdrawals a while ago, it was a miserable experience. I'm kinda pissed my Dr. just gave me another rx for it like whatever. When I get off of benzos again I will definitely have cbd oil on hand.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Are you in a place with legal cbd oil or pot? Cbd oil can bring down anxiety, help with inflammation, minor pain and can help with sleep. I went through benzo withdrawals a while ago, it was a miserable experience. I'm kinda pissed my Dr. just gave me another rx for it like whatever. When I get off of benzos again I will definitely have cbd oil on hand.

i take weed daily, high cbd strains too but at this point it hardly helps at all, my tolerance is insane right now.
but this is a really helpful tip for people with no tolerance or actual self control.

The only thing that remotely helps when I'm going through a withdrawal is benedryl and ambien. It atleast lets me sleep instead of laying around twitching and being nauseous.

yeah, i'll try some other sleeping pills to see if they make a difference, benadryl is very hard to get in my country but i can get stuff like pregabalin and even some opioids over the counter lol.

APharmaDestroyedLife

APharmaDestroyedLife

Your RX drugs are likely your real problem
Nov 4, 2019
Lamictal will block the flood of glutamate, but be careful with lamictal. More than 3 days in a row and you can start to form dependance, also be aware lamictal can cause a fatal skin rash( yes fatal) in a small population of users, so if you get any kind of skin iirritation rash call 911. any glutamate blocker will help. If you're at the point with benzos that you need to take more than your prescribed dose just to feel normal, your best bet is to start a long slow taper. Depending on the benzo you're on, you may want to switch to another longer lasting benzo for the taper... and when I say a long taper... I mean long, I'm talking 6 months to 18 months depending on what dose you're on.

Last edited:
  • Love
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I have been through benzo withdrawal a couple of times. The first time drinking alcohol helped somewhat the second time was so hellish I had to go back on benzos and weaned slowly. With the slow taper I've had no withdrawal symptoms.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I have been through benzo withdrawal a couple of times. The first time drinking alcohol helped somewhat the second time was so hellish I had to go back on benzos and weaned slowly. With the slow taper I've had no withdrawal symptoms.

yeah, i'll try the slow taper in order to get rid of my tolerance before trying with SN and benzos or if i'm lucky N.

i tried alcohol in my last withdrawal some months back, but the symptoms came back stronger than before.