• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Slate128

Slate128

May 5, 2019
I have absolutely zero skills. Been going through different jobs with a wide range of activities, finding I'm useless in all of them. Here's what I've learned about myself in the last 12 months:

- Can't apply sellotape to things properly no matter how much practice I get

- Can't operate a camera well, even after studying media for half a year

- Can't do mental maths as quick as most others

- Physically weak; slow runner

- Struggle to write emails

- Literally no musical ability

- And much more, for the low low price of $19.95...

If someone needs something from me, or needs me to do something, it ends up either poorly done or not done at all. Any other useless sacks of shit out there? I don't want either of us to feel alone in this.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Astral316, Dandelion, binturong and 3 others
A

AsexualBarbieBoy

Jun 7, 2019
Fellow worthless person here. It hurts to be an utter disappointment to your family and a blemish to any situation you find yourself in. I was born garbage and I am garbage to the core.

• Hugs
Reactions: Astral316, binturong, Deleted member 4288 and 2 others
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
You are not alone my friend. Your post sums up my own experiences really really well. My last try was shitty season job, strawberry harvest. By the end of the day who had least amount of them harvested? Of course! Me, haha.

• Hugs
Reactions: Astral316, binturong, Deleted member 4288 and 1 other person
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I will CTB before I become useless. I'm still holding on with my illness but I don't wish to reach a state where I won't be able to even ctb. So that's that.

T

TuesdayTragedy

Jul 8, 2019
Talents are sometimes less obvious than what you'd imagine. The reality is most people really don't try too many things and may never engage at something they could be incredible at. Try new things even if it's not something that doesn't sound appealing to you at first there is absolutely no harm in attempting things and having new experiences.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I have a debilitating physical condition which is guaranteed to worsen over time. Nothing about talent. I'd love to stay but stupid accidents can make one's life miserable.

And I'm still going to work every day btw.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot