• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dhaak

dhaak

Dec 25, 2023
When I'm feeling down I just can't eat... It's so much work to prepare a meal and I can barely stomach a few bites anyway. Eating has always been a chore for me but it's getting worse. I wish I wasn't such a pussy and actually got "it" over with

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, UnluckyBastard, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
I've heard you either eat too much when your are depressed or totally dislike eating and there's no in between

bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
yes, i almost always have to force myself to eat. i do enjoy food but it's definitely a chore for me. if i could just not eat and have no ill effects i would.

S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
It's starting to be.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
S

SpeckofDust

Jul 16, 2024
Getting the food and then actually eating it sucks! I can't grocery shop, so I dress just enough to go through the drive thru. It's a struggle to order. I get home and barely get through the process of eating. :(

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and pthnrdnojvsc
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yeah, and even just bringing myself to prepare something to eat is a chore. Actually, doing just about anything is a chore. I've been taking care of myself for so long, it's all just so tiring and monotonous, and to what end? Gonna die eventually, anyway. It's all just gotten so old. I just don't see the point in living like this.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and SoDone
Iloveher

Iloveher

Jul 17, 2024
There has to be some food that you just love. Treat yourself with that as often as you can and perhaps you will enjoy eating more.
But yeah when I was really really depressed I didnt feel like eating either

Reactions: dhaak
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Absolutely 1000% — that's why I'm not rn.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think that basically everything is a chore. It's so exhausting. I really am a slave and I hate it. I don't want to be a slave but unfortunately I am

Reactions: sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I love eating but choosing what to eat at least twice a day is the part that sucks. I try not to give a damn about health but sometimes I still feel an annoying nagging voice in my head telling me that something is too calorie dense or has sugar or is too expensive or isn't filling enough or whatever.