H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
If it weren't for my mom I'd be dead. Anyone else burdened by their loved ones? Can't have my mom finding my hung body lying there

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, nopointofliving, demuic and 2 others
Swampy

Swampy

Antinatalist
Mar 7, 2021
Not me. I resent them both for bringing me into this shithole existence.

• Love
Reactions: Busdriver, FuneralCry, sage79 and 7 others
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Not me. I resent them both for bringing me into this shithole existence.

Same here. They act like they did me a favor by dragging me into this hell.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Hotsackage, Ramirez and 1 other person
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
I'm a very shitty person but my mom tops that easily. She is all I have left but she would literally tell me to go off myself at times so I'm not worried about her being upset or anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, FuneralCry, BlankUser and 4 others
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I'm a very shitty person but my mom tops that easily. She is all I have left but she would literally tell me to go off myself at times so I'm not worried about her being upset or anything.

I'm no saint but my mom can be very cruel. When she found out I was suicidal she taunted me by saying I don't have the guts to do it. I guess she was right so far. My dad just rolled his eyes and thought I was just being edgy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, FuneralCry, Ramirez and 2 others
popuoh

popuoh

Wanderer of worlds
Jan 28, 2021
My mother had at least two miscarriages before I was born so you'd think that a clear sign of her body to stop being pregnant and try to take care of their already existing child.

But nope, gotta have that perfect image of a nuclear family I guess. And now they reap what they sowed so no, I'm not burdened by any "family" members.

Reactions: FuneralCry, Ramirez, BlankUser and 2 others
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I know it would crush my father and I don't want him to suffer, but I don't feel responsible. i don't feel like I owe him something. He chose to be absent from my life, yet claims he cares about me. I told him I am suicidal and have an addiction and he does nothing to help me. No support for years. He literally said he doesn't want to know about my problems because it 'll make him feel bad. He said he needs to focus on his work and he doesn't want to be burdened. My boyfriend is the only person I'm worried about now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, FuneralCry, Hotsackage and 3 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Reactions: Ramirez, Swampy and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
I'm no saint but my mom can be very cruel. When she found out I was suicidal she taunted me by saying I don't have the guts to do it. I guess she was right so far. My dad just rolled his eyes and thought I was just being edgy.
Preach to the choir! Blood relative; who opted for neglect instead of bringing me up, once took a more passive-aggressive approach by putting tablets on display whilst staring coldly at me. Still, I guess it's one way of saying something when there's cowardice involved.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage and Ramirez
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know they would be sad but I wouldn't let it hold me back. I did not choose to exist in the first place so I have no obligations to stay alive. I guess once I die I will not be capable of feeling any emotions any more so their feelings are not of my concern. I would always put myself first and not suffer for the sake of others.

• Love
Reactions: Ramirez, blue_muse and BlankUser