• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
Sorry if this has been answered before. How discrete is the packaging? Does it all come properly sealed and hush hush or does it arrive telling the world your business? :wink:

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
By disclosing which site you're talking about, you've made it where they are actively censoring people looking up "sodium nitrite". The search only shows "sodium nitrate", and there's no effective way of correcting the search besides using a search engine. Only time where the actual listing(s) will be removed, and the trade will be a lot harder to find.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
AwokenToReality

AwokenToReality

Just wanna close my eyes, and feel alright
May 27, 2020
Also looking to know about this.

F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
By disclosing which site you're talking about, you've made it where they are actively censoring people looking up "sodium nitrite". The search only shows "sodium nitrate", and there's no effective way of correcting the search besides using a search engine. Only time where the actual listing(s) will be removed, and the trade will be a lot harder to find.

I'm sorry. I thought I was being vague enough but maybe I was mistaken. Although even before it seemed a high demand product I was assuming it would be okay to still talk about. Should I remove this thread anyways?

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I'm sorry. I thought I was being vague enough but maybe I was mistaken. Although even before it seemed a high demand product I was assuming it would be okay to still talk about. Should I remove this thread anyways?
Giving descriptions of who your supplier is or the site you bought on with obscurities like "that river in South America" or "that bidding site" are easy to identify. Both can be figured out if you've ever shopped on any online store. That "craft site" is the first search result on Google. It really isn't hard to figure out what others are talking about.

> Should I remove this thread anyways?
I don't think so. You're asking anyone who has purchased from your supplier a question.

- - -

My intention is not to get onto you. It's just numerous examples of people who think they're trying to be vague meanwhile anyone with some basic comprehension skills can figure it out almost instantaneous without thinking about it. There was at a point where eBay algorithms were combing both an anti-emetic and sodium nitrite together... There's a reason why anti-emetics are nowhere to be seen. SN sellers have vanished, too. A reliable vendor decided to close shop and not sell on any platform besides their own.

Last edited:
Reactions: FinalDestination
A

Aftex

May 28, 2020
I have some on the way but it hasn't arrived yet. The seller did send me a picture of the box and it's just a white box with a label on. Mostly in Ukrainian but it does say sodium nitrite on it. I'm not sure if it will be in another box for shipping or if that's how it will be sent.

I'd attach a picture but I don't know any Ukrainian to actually know what is sensitive info to cover.

Reactions: FinalDestination
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
Yeah, I got it .
You need to add site:ru or site:ua to your Google query
Use google translate as well