L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
i broke all my photos where i appear because life dont have any vale for me memories of childhood is nothing for me
i want to become nothing, be finally erased and forgotten

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile, UseItOrLoseIt, Skathon and 2 others
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
I haven't broken any photo. I think it's kinda useless, because people like family and friends would still have some photos. And there are also social media.

So I think you can't be really erased especially in this era when you can find almost everything on the internet. But I think you can be forgotten quite easily, because if you aren't famous and people who know you will die, there will be nobody who could remember you.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Something similar.
Last year, before trying to ctb, I deleted my "serious facebook" and youtube channel. I didn't want any traces of me left in this world and now I really regret it. I thought I wasn't going to fail but well, I did.

Anyway, I had no choice but to create a new facebook for my job now and I really hate the fact that I can't recover the pictures used to have! (once you're fb has been deleted for more than 30 days, you can't get it back)

• Hugs
Reactions: ExhaustedExistence
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I personally don't really have any pictures of myself and if I had, I would probably wipe them all and the physical ones would go to that heater oven that my neighbor uses to burn his old tires and used engine oil :P

I don't know. I'm taking a lot of pictures and all of my pictures are stored on my 50tb cloud server and a bunch of 500gb SD Cards but I don't think that any of them show my face or me in particular. I never was an selfie person to begin with, even long before my depression started to kick in.

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
I have one selfie on my FB profile and half my face is hidden in the shadows. I loathe cameras. I imagine fame would turn me into a serial paparazzi beater.

Don't mind the pictures from my childhood cause I look happy in them.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I just realized I don't really have any physical photos of me anymore and I like it that way because looking at myself always fills me with disgust and hatred.

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I burned, deleted and threw away most of my pictures, I just can't stand my face and the way my life went.

Now I realize that the only pictures that my family will have from me are the ones from my childhood, I should probably take a good one from present me, because a funeral with just childhood pictures sounds so tragic.

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt