Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Books, movies, tv aren't satisfying anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheSoulless, Crazy4u, PreussenBlueJay and 7 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Youtube is my main way, I often watch the same videos over and over- it's my most reliable relief right now but it can get boring seeing the same videos again and again.

Reactions: Crazy4u, PreussenBlueJay, AnestheticVoid and 1 other person
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
these you mentioned all build up tolerance in a way.
try high intensity exercise. biking, sprinting, running, crossfit, jiu jitsu, muay thai, HIIT, resistance training, cardio/endurance etc... they always work.
or sex.
with high intensity exercise, you get high, and you also get high intensity health.

Last edited:
Reactions: katagiri83 and whatevs
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
try high intensity exercise. biking, sprinting, running, crossfit, jiu jitsu, muay thai, HIIT, resistance training, cardio/endurance etc... they always work.
or sex.
with high intensity exercise, you get high, and you also get high intensity health.

I have health problems. I can't.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Most days I feel like I'm just waiting to die. When something distracts me from the listless ennui of my tired indoor cat solitary existence it's usually something even worse that results in anxiety, depression, anger, and/or humiliation.

• Hugs
Reactions: whatevs and PreussenBlueJay
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Most days I feel like I'm just waiting to die. When something distracts me from the listless ennui of my tired indoor cat solitary existence it's usually something even worse that results in anxiety, depression, anger, and/or humiliation.
Ive read that most people live lives of quiet desperation.

Reactions: katagiri83 and Disappointered
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, everything is boring to me. I have no interest in living anyway and I struggle to concentrate. My life is so empty and depressing. I just try to pass the time but I do not enjoy anything. I see life as just being a pointless experience that we go through for the sake of it and more than anything I wish that I never existed. For me personally, I prefer the sound of non existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered and katagiri83
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
or sex.

What goes it up must come down.

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
What goes it up must come down.
actually it's expected that you're gonna feel good 24/7 if you exercise daily, sleep well, have a routine, socialize, eat a very healthy diet, move a lot, expose yourself to sunlight frequently, have financial security, a meaning and purpose, strong social connections etc etc
exercise is just a part of the recipe.
obviously there's no point in exercising if one is gonna sleep poorly, eat junk, work on a job they hate and sit alone in their dark room.
it's a recipe.
but exercise is a big part of it. its mood-enhancing capabilities, although underappreciated by some people, are astonishing.

check this thread if you're interested in that subject:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ption-therapeutic-lifestyle-change-tlc.84528/

Reactions: whatevs
A

ameliacecelia

Mar 11, 2022
I have severe health problems. Tv and my phone are all I've got now. I used to teach dance classes and do woodworking. Reading nor audiobooks are an option anymore because of illness associated cognitive deficits. I used to cry over how bored I was. I thought that would stop when I ordered my SN but I'm still bored until it gets here.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weebster, whatevs and Disappointered
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
yeah I'm bored out of my mind

Reactions: Weebster
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Yep. In the last few months I've played some very good games that I enjoyed a lot, but the spark is gone now. I just play because there's nothing else to do.