Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Has anyone here been involved with a narc?

Reactions: Rocinante
O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
Probably. I've made my mistakes as well.
There were so many red flags, ending in a vicious cycle.

I was told she was a narcissist or at least bpd. I believed that as well. Now, I couldn't tell you if I still believe it or if it was all my fault.

It has been 5 years of a relationship and one year post-breakup. Losing my mind over it

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Probably. I've made my mistakes as well.
There were so many red flags, ending in a vicious cycle.

I was told she was a narcissist or at least bpd. I believed that as well. Now, I couldn't tell you if I still believe it or if it was all my fault.

It has been 5 years of a relationship and one year post-breakup. Losing my mind over it
Since leaving the narc "relationship," I find it unbelievable how many people have been involved with narcs. It's definitely not a normal breakup. They are some crazy assholes.

O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
How long have you been in such a relationship?

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I have met a few, some are in the same mental institution as me. One is always trying to manipulate and please everyone, she wears a mask. She is not usually rude, but occasionally laughs and teases other patients.

The other one ran away a while ago. He was very into drugs and didn't particularly care what others thought about it. He is so thoughtless that sometimes I fear something will happen to him, for example now that he has run away. That probably means half a year of extra time here and he's been sitting inside for over two years.

Last edited:
redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
Yeah, my stepdad is a narc. Lived with him for 8 years, luckily since I moved out I only see him a few times a year. Was hellish

SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
Yes, Ex.... especially the last years, at the end and after that it was hell. Pure psychological violence (such as gaslighting, paranoia, jealousy), sometimes physical. And not only related to me, there were several victims for example at his working places …

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Yes, Ex.... especially the last years, at the end and after that it was hell. Pure psychological violence (such as gaslighting, paranoia, jealousy), sometimes physical. And not only related to me, there were several victims for example at his working places …
I hope you have disengaged with him completely. They cause so much damage and then just move on to another victim. Thank you for being brave enough to share!

• Hugs
Reactions: SenseOfLoss
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Yep. I have detailed it on here before. It was constant torment

S

ShadowsFall

Lost and forgotten
Jul 15, 2021
For about 6 years. I finally cut all communication with them last February, and I have no regrets.