SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
I am generally just brutally honest, or will make a joke that I realize later was "too much" lol. To me, it's fine, it's hilarious or I love calling people on their shit. It always seems though that eventually I become the bad guy. At first it'll start usually in a workplace scenario.. so and so is lazy as fuck, so and so could do their job better if they knew how to be a leader. They notice I take meds. Learn how I operate and dissect situations and eventually I'm an outcast. There's been times where it has even happened because I simply brought an idea of questioning the norm... it made sense.. was true, and again.. I'm the bad guy for ruining their ignorance. Just shit like that overall. That's why I HATE when people will sound so courageous on the internet and caring, but in person will act like a total POS.

Reactions: itsamadworld and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I think I was considered a bad girl throughout my life but because of untreated emotional disorder. I did not behave in socially acceptable ways because I guess it was challenging to conform. I didn't know how to cope with the boredom and tediousness over everyday life. I was definitely morally deficient. When I look back at my life I'm horrified that I behaved in ways that are antisocial but I genuinely felt out of control about it. I had given up trying to conform after awhile. I felt really impulsive and I was intensely motivated towards the wrong things. I wanted to over indulge in self destructive stuff and it was tough to restrain myself. Yes I always turned into the hated employee at any job I was at. I did point things out and had trouble censoring what I thought lol! I couldn't stand it at jobs where I felt that things were unfair or I was being exploited or mistreated. This is why I think ideally it would be best to give as much control to people so they can be self employed anyway possible. Because bosses and coworkers can make working absolute hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: itsamadworld and SuiSqueeze92
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
I think I was considered a bad girl throughout my life but because of untreated emotional disorder. I did not behave in socially acceptable ways because I guess it was challenging to conform. I didn't know how to cope with the boredom and tediousness over everyday life. I was definitely morally deficient.

I understand what you mean. I used to wonder at times if I was anywhere on the spectrum TBH because of how I sometimes act. But yeah, I feel like this "game" of life that I play everyday.. it's like I have it all figured out and I'm surrounded by people that don't think about anyone or anything. Idk I just see logic too much and reason with myself to not put forth an effort with things.

Most recent example of my what the fuck moment from everyone at work... some bullshit was going on, I went to my boss BOSS and cussed him out. He's scared of me and speaks to others like shit.. but me it's always ass kissing. Like I said, I'll hve people saying "man I just wish someone would put him in his place" or some shit.. someone like me does, not realizing I'm risking my shitty job, but to me it's for the greater good, I'm pissed off and everyone wants to say it anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
How are u not fired yet lol? I would guess the boss would fire anyone who dares question their authority. Unless he isn't allowed to fire u because you're an "essential" worker lol! In which case I would torture the heck out of them. Jus kiddin!

Reactions: itsamadworld
FreedomInDeath

FreedomInDeath

Ready to leave
Jan 6, 2020
I guess other people don't like it any more than you do. What is the point of being combative just to make a point or have a power trip and end up having people hate you? Especially if you cannot quit your job, then you are trapped. Nobody wants to be around people who they feel are going to hurt them emotionally, especially at work. Even if it is true. Now I will be the bad guy.

Reactions: itsamadworld and Wolfjob_dayjob
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
How are u not fired yet lol? I would guess the boss would fire anyone who dares question their authority. Unless he isn't allowed to fire u because you're an "essential" worker lol! In which case I would torture the heck out of them. Jus kiddin!

They know I deal with a lot of shit... were kinda shocked how I dealt with a situation where I was recovering death threats... to me, it was normal but to them, I'm some crazy bastard peeping his blinds lol. And yes I've been close to being fired a few times, but I always bring a good point and things cool off after, he is just a shit person and boss and knows everyone talks shit, idk I'm just passionate I suppose people like me would call it to justify acting in a manner. I mean "I go to bat" for anyone for that reason... all talk but no action from anyone.

I guess other people don't like it any more than you do. What is the point of being combative just to make a point or have a power trip and end up having people hate you? Especially if you cannot quit your job, then you are trapped. Nobody wants to be around people who they feel are going to hurt them emotionally, especially at work. Even if it is true. Now I will be the bad guy.

No.. I don't label people like that because I see so many sides to things, but most only see their side. I COULD quit.. but it's my coworkers I get along with I can't fuck over, so I show up and bend over backwards if need be. I don't have power trips lol I'm well aware of what I'm capable of and don't need praise from myself or anyone else, a bit narcissistic? Sure.. but I just hate lazy people who get by while I'm being a target of interest over something stupid to trigger these events.

Reactions: Final Escape and itsamadworld
FreedomInDeath

FreedomInDeath

Ready to leave
Jan 6, 2020
Liar.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
FreedomInDeath

FreedomInDeath

Ready to leave
Jan 6, 2020
You had people want to kill you why did you not take the offer? Also I am not gaslighting you. You are a genuine fxcking liar.

Last edited:

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I guess most people would be labeled as bad if they were to be continuously brutally honest.

I find it occasionally amusing when people go out of their way trying to spot the flaws in others.

SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
You had people want to kill you why did you not take the offer? Also I am not gaslighting you. You are a genuine fxcking liar.

Because I am not going to go out by the hand of some weak minded fool. Explain how I'm a liar...
I guess most people would be labeled as bad if they were to be continuously brutally honest.

I find it occasionally amusing when people go out of their way trying to spot the flaws in others.

Sorry? I find it amusing when people live life as if they were wrapped in bubble wrap..

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape
FreedomInDeath

FreedomInDeath

Ready to leave
Jan 6, 2020
Because you are clearly narcissitic, unless you were saying you are a narcissist.

SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Because you are clearly narcissitic.

If I was a bit... COOL.. I had said that myself lol. I own up to my problems, I simply come to terms with them and try to understand others because they don't give the time to understand me. People like YOU lol get off your high horse of wisdom, clear headedness and divinity and shut the fuck up.

FreedomInDeath

FreedomInDeath

Ready to leave
Jan 6, 2020
I literally just did the same thing to you as you do to others, point out their flaws.

SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
I literally just did the same thing to you as you do to others, point out their flaws.

You didn't... I pointed them out for you. Enjoy being a troll? Because I enjoy being an asshole when I can be justified.

FreedomInDeath

FreedomInDeath

Ready to leave
Jan 6, 2020
Glad you are having fun and stroking your ego.

SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Glad you are having fun and stroking your ego.

That thought must be on the mind a lot being in mommy's basement. You obviously were brought up in a "plastic hangars only" household. "THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY"

Continue to air out your shit though and attempt to make sense or sound smart? Idk what you're doing really.

FreedomInDeath

FreedomInDeath

Ready to leave
Jan 6, 2020
I can see why people don't like you.

Last edited:
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
I can see why people don't like you.

And people like you? You're this useless fuck that came out of nowhere to continue to be a useless fuck... other than to start some shit. And continuously edit your posts because they're too emotional, gotta edit it for my street cred bruh.

You don't like me because I threaten people like you. Sheep.

FreedomInDeath

FreedomInDeath

Ready to leave
Jan 6, 2020
No, you really don't threaten me. I edited my post because my phone was messing up the typing. I had said something about it would have been good to be aborted and that no persons life really means anything in the end.
I am starting to feel bad about you being so upset though. I am too. You can win if you want. But not because I am threatened by you, because it isn't worth it.

Last edited:
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
No, you really don't threaten me. I edited my post because my phone was messing up the typing. I had said something about it would have been good to be aborted and that no persons life really means anything in the end.

Then you made "your point" and can officially fuck off...
I am starting to feel bad about you being so upset though. I am too. You can win if you want. But not because I am threatened by you, because it isn't worth it.

Don't feel bad for me... it's simple.. I'm not trying to win shit.. I'm chilling, making a statement about how people demonize me and you come along.. it wasn't a criticism.. wasn't a "spot your flaw".. was just you being annoying, I react and get your exact response "okay I give up! you win!" Don't poke a bear?

Last edited:

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Sorry? I find it amusing when people live life as if they were wrapped in bubble wrap..
Yeah, it's fine. This too sounds to me like an amusing thing to observe. I do like popping bubble wrap, though not so much as during childhood.