WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Experienced
Jun 25, 2022
I have schizophrenia/bipolar which means I'm prone to hallucinations/delusions, I'm afraid that these thoughts might make me accidentally assault someone in the future, then I'll end up with years, maybe decades in jail/prison, which I'm scared as fuck of.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rocinante, hamvil, looseye and 4 others
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I have schizophrenia/bipolar which means I'm prone to hallucinations/delusions, I'm afraid that these thoughts might make me accidentally assault someone in the future, then I'll end up with years, maybe decades in jail/prison, which I'm scared as fuck of.
Yep, I can imagine how that must be. Then after such an episode, to be caged with the types of vicious people in a prison.....oh hell no not this boy!

Reactions: Rocinante
T

toomuchtimetodie

"to be overly conscious is a sickness"
Mar 13, 2020
In this very sad world we exist in prisons are just as much a collection of untreated entally unwell people. So although it's of no consolation at least we aren't alone. Sadists have massive influence on society. Many people in prison were genuinely framed they have mind control technology that they can even convince people they have committed a crime which they have not

Blue_mist

Blue_mist

Mortal
Apr 14, 2021
I don't have hallucinations, but i do have severe anger issues, worse than AGP may he rest in peace. Sometimes I snap out of nowhere when people ask me something or want to make small talk. Everyone in the gym is avoiding me now thinking I'm an a hole but I'm not i just can't help it, it's like immense pressure in my skull and the only way to release this pressure is by anger, swearing, and talking with a condescending tone most of the time. I think sooner or later this will lead me to issues with the law.
I used to be very very quiet person, respectful and smiling all the time i don't know what's happened to me.

Reactions: Fulminare and Rocinante
Rainy_days

Rainy_days

Experienced
Dec 21, 2022
Yeah that's one of my worst fears, also involuntarily committed or in a nursing home. I don't think it's likely at this moment but people's lives can be destroyed in an instant by the most random chance or silly mistake.

BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
It sounds a bit miserable but as long as it's less than a year and I can still read, I could actually imagine finding some of it to be pleasant. Feelings of guilt scare me a lot more than legal consequences.

LookingOverTheEdge

LookingOverTheEdge

Hello Darkness my old friend
Jul 13, 2020
The loss of my freedom is one of my worst fears. I doubt I'd ever be in a situation where prison would become a possibility, but being involuntarily hospitalised could very easily if I'm not careful with who I speak to about how I feel.

I can tell you honestly, they'd wouldn't be able to take me alive. I'd rather suicide by cop than be committed.
I don't have hallucinations, but i do have severe anger issues, worse than AGP may he rest in peace. Sometimes I snap out of nowhere when people ask me something or want to make small talk. Everyone in the gym is avoiding me now thinking I'm an a hole but I'm not i just can't help it, it's like immense pressure in my skull and the only way to release this pressure is by anger, swearing, and talking with a condescending tone most of the time. I think sooner or later this will lead me to issues with the law.
I used to be very very quiet person, respectful and smiling all the time i don't know what's happened to me.
I'm no expert but it sounds like some sort of unresolved trauma. I wonder if there's something that affected you in the past that you never quite dealt with. Wouldn't even have to be something 'major'.
Or I could be wildly wrong. There's always that

S

SeeminglyFine

Mixing pills with potions under the smoke alas
Jan 2, 2022
Only thing id be afraid of is that i wont be able to bite my tongue off instantly and bleed out, or die in whichever way,
Same thing for psychiatric hospital fear for me

• Love
Reactions: waRmblanket and Rocinante
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
That's pretty much also my fear... not sure what is it and doctors do not seem to be willing to look much into the problem. Reading the symptoms online it could bipolar or borderline, but yes I have severe anger management issues, and maniac phase where I would commit things that i regret or that are embarrassing... worried that I could one day cross they line and end up in jail. Yes even a month in jail in my conditions is really not the best thing for the future in general. I am trying to look for help but so far I have been unable to do so.