• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

May 22, 2019
Men and women are utter garbage to each other.

This is what happens when you love yourself so little that you make narcissistic dummies feel privileged and give them your wallet. The translation to real life dating and finding a partner will just get more brutal for the normies that actually need a person to fill some void of happiness.

Last edited:
Reactions: juna and ijustwishtodie
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024
i cant see the embed bc of my adblocker lol but part of overcoming my romantic lonliness was that im not too keen on actively participating in the dating environment. love will come if it was meant to be, for me, maybe never, and thats okay. maybe its just online but the amount of weird aggression i see or dehumanisation isnt very encouraging.

Reactions: juna and Spreadingmywings
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No, not even a little bit.

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I am queer & poly and have been unpartnered for abt a month. It's the only time rly I've ever been single. I. Love. It.

• Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi, juna, BrainShower and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Realistically, I think I am better off alone. My dumbass biology gets me all dewy eyed over romantic love but I think it's likely that's mostly fairytale bullshit. I can't say I look at many real life relationships and feel envious. Couples I've been around are quite often bickering, humiliating one another or feeling insecure about the relationship and fishing for validation all the time.

I think there's so much potential to be hurt in a relationship. Doesn't really seem worth the risk. I suppose I'm still a romantic at heart but I think (thankfully,) common sense tends to win out for me in the end.

Reactions: juna, BrainShower, wCvML2 and 2 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yeah, I am happy being single. Having a relationship is exhausting and honestly isn't even worth it. Besides, a relationship wouldn't make me not crave death (and I have experience to back this statement up with). I can't relate to the people here who are suicidal because they aren't able to get into a relationship. I think my neurotype is just far different from theirs to care about being in a relationship. Being single is far better as I can have more time to myself.

Though, regardless of whether I'm in a relationship or not, I'll want to be dead as life just isn't worth it either way. A relationship wouldn't help me from not being a slave after all

Reactions: kunikuzushi, juna, astr4 and 2 others
Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

May 22, 2019
Realistically, I think I am better off alone. My dumbass biology gets me all dewy eyed over romantic love but I think it's likely that's mostly fairytale bullshit. I can't say I look at many real life relationships and feel envious. Couples I've been around are quite often bickering, humiliating one another or feeling insecure about the relationship and fishing for validation all the time.

I think there's so much potential to be hurt in a relationship. Doesn't really seem worth the risk. I suppose I'm still a romantic at heart but I think (thankfully,) common sense tends to win out for me in the end.
"often bickering, humiliating one another" my parents still do this, it's just beyond cringe, embarrassing and immature.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: juna, pilotviolin and Forever Sleep
MHCheese454

MHCheese454

Jul 14, 2024
Men and women are utter garbage to each other.

This is what happens when you love yourself so little that you make narcissistic dummies feel privileged and give them your wallet. The translation to real life dating and finding a partner will just get more brutal for the normies that actually need a person to fill some void of happiness.

MGTOW cope.

Without a woman loving me, life is pointless. That's the reality as an inkwel.

JaegerCA

JaegerCA

Fk the Marine Corps
Jul 14, 2024
If you like anime, watch School Days lmao

Reactions: Spreadingmywings
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm not, but I'd have to actually have one first to know for sure that I wouldn't be happy in one. At least I know I'd be happier than I have been for at least a few weeks.

Reactions: lamargue, juna and Spreadingmywings
L

lyfsoverrated

May 22, 2023
Yes I have a negative view on relationships. I'm not interested in using someone or being used. Being dependent on another is a recipe for disaster in my past experiences.

Last edited:
Reactions: kunikuzushi, juna, BrainShower and 3 others
foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
Not happy being single, but I know the alternative could be worse. I had a relationship and although she wasn't as direct like in OP, would do exactly the same thing low key. I felt just as lonely as when single. I wasn't with someone that was on my side, I was fighting a war to keep the relationship intact, me alone against her and all her family and all her friends and 99% of other people on her side.

I don't want to use or be used either, but that is the very nature of a relationship. So whilst I really like the idea of a standard relationship with two people being attracted to, loving each other and being together forever, I know it doesn't exist. So I'm doomed to be single and die alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, juna, wCvML2 and 1 other person
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
If the alternative is that, then I'd rather be single. I don't understand those games. Being rude, demanding, and confusing is not cute or attractive. People should say what they mean and be respectful. I'm still completely miserable being single though.

Reactions: juna, Spreadingmywings and eatantz
C

ConfusedClouds

Experienced
Mar 9, 2024
Yes - I've never been in a relationship and don't feel I crave one. I feel enough of a burden the times I have lived in social circles with various friends. I feel safer/more comfortable bumbling along on my own. And if I did ever progress to more (pro)active ideation and actually planning anything then I could not be near others.

I also spent my 20s being 'the single friend' who always got the bitching and moaning about various partners and associated (non) dramas - which kind of put me off - noone highlights the positives so much. But then I'm also still massively awkward and feel like some sort of squirming giggling gossiping kid around relationships so probably missed seeing the positives.

rayray

rayray

Jul 14, 2024
Yes because you get to have a life else obsessing over them lol

Reactions: BrainShower, Proteus and Spreadingmywings
I

imissmycat

Jul 19, 2024
I was really happy being single before I met my second girlfriend. Then she kinda ruined my life and I haven't gotten back on my feet since. If I could go back and stay single, I would. If I don't die I'll try to get back to that state. It was a great great time for a few months.

Reactions: kunikuzushi, juna and Spreadingmywings
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
If that's how it is then I'd rather be on my own. I'm not about to be disrespected, seen as a wallet and be with someone that hates me. I have a hard time trusting people now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spreadingmywings, juna and NumbItAll
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
yes. so much, yes. but not because of dating culture, i just can't bring myself to trust another person lol.

speaking as someone bi there's garbage on both ends of the dating pool, i don't see a point in making it a gendered thing.

Reactions: kunikuzushi, juna and BrainShower
Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

May 22, 2019
I was really happy being single before I met my second girlfriend. Then she kinda ruined my life and I haven't gotten back on my feet since. If I could go back and stay single, I would. If I don't die I'll try to get back to that state. It was a great great time for a few months.
Whatever you do just don't get married, there's a plethora of videos on YouTube of men who've been married and saying how it literally ended their lives before they lived or why you shouldn't.

ps: as i was typing this comment my toddler brother opened the YouTube on firestick TV and this video was on my feed. Made 1 day ago too, if you read through some of the comments you'll see the kind of traps i'm talking bout

danishstarlight

danishstarlight

may the stars guide you.
May 29, 2023
i had both experiences. relationship is not worth it. it's exhausting, tiring, it takes a lot of energy and knowing how to act in certain situations. i am in one currently and it's draining, even though i enjoy these ones much more than the previous ones.

honestly, if i could, i would isolate myself from people and never interact with anyone.

• Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi, juna and Spreadingmywings
Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

May 22, 2019
i had both experiences. relationship is not worth it. it's exhausting, tiring, it takes a lot of energy and knowing how to act in certain situations. i am in one currently and it's draining, even though i enjoy these ones much more than the previous ones.

honestly, if i could, i would isolate myself from people and never interact with anyone.
Relationships are overrated fr

Reactions: juna and BrainShower
Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
I feel like for me it changes here and there. For the most part I don't mind being single because I feel like there would be too much work to get into the part of a relationship where I'm completely comfortable with that person and can be myself. Sure I get jealous seeing my friends happy with their significant other and sometimes want what they have but my insecurities and antisocial personality seem to get in the way of even trying to attempt having one myself. I definitely feel like it can be a rollercoaster of thoughts and emotions when it comes to dating lol.

Reactions: kunikuzushi, ConfusedClouds, Spreadingmywings and 1 other person
emptyenvelopes

emptyenvelopes

Jun 15, 2024
Well dang, I was going to ask what's your secret but after reading the replies it seems that a lot of people are happy because they don't have that much dating experience. Does that mean those of us who have dated before are screwed? One you've loved so deeply it stirred your soul, are you just shaken up for good? Like a shaken up tub of jello that can never be put back together again?! I hope not

astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
Well dang, I was going to ask what's your secret but after reading the replies it seems that a lot of people are happy because they don't have that much dating experience. Does that mean those of us who have dated before are screwed? One you've loved so deeply it stirred your soul, are you just shaken up for good? Like a shaken up tub of jello that can never be put back together again?! I hope not
no, i've loved before, and i hate dating LOL. i think maybe you just had positive experiences with love. for me, i did the dating thing and realized it's all transactional and not worth pursuing.

Reactions: zino, kunikuzushi and juna
emptyenvelopes

emptyenvelopes

Jun 15, 2024
no, i've loved before, and i hate dating LOL. i think maybe you just had positive experiences with love. for me, i did the dating thing and realized it's all transactional and not worth pursuing.
What do you mean by transactional?

lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
i've come to accept that i'm probably a genetic dead end. before i hold an oneiric desire for intimacy. now i've realized that laws of attraction cannot be pursued in any practical fashion, at least not without adopting conceptual dogmas to level your own sunken pride. now i just toy with the idea in my own mind

Reactions: Spreadingmywings and glitteryaliens