saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
I personnally think people who use Facebook/Instagram etc after Snowden are just terrible people.

Always thinking about my digital footprint.

People who post photos of others online without explicitly asking are being very rude imo.

Anyone else here a real privacy nut?

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Skathon, Pen>Sword and 1 other person
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Not to 100% privacy nut but I do many things that other people wouldn't do. Like for example using one Android phone with AOSP firmware for "normal" things and having a Google Pixel 4a which is loaded with GrapheneOS for doing more sensitive things like visiting this forum and running it on a SIM-Card which got activated by some random guy from the grocery store

Reactions: saltshaker
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
No privacy exists in the 21st century. It used to be just targeted individuals but now everybody has tabs on them. And some of us have models so big that they know what we're gonna think about before we do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Callie Arcale
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Ya, i freak out too. Don't use facebook. Visit instagram ones in a month /i don't even know my password it's saved in my broser/. my only social medeia is here and in reddit with fake names and no photos, but possible to trace back to me, i'm not hiding this. I hate talking on phones including viber like apps, in public like restaurants, in car, basically i hate talking too much anywhere indoors. Usually i leave my phone at home or in the car when going out. I don't trust people at all, i'm not only into online privacy.
I hate random relatives taking pictures of me during some holiday or gathering, because they will post it and even if they say they won't post it, they will post it in facebook. So i look rude and no one has pictures of me during the years, and that's what i want. I trust only very few people with pictures and they know not to post them on social media or put them in any kind of clound account, only flash drives allowed or good old fashioned prtinted ones.
Still google has my interests when watching youtube, they have the id of my device and i'm sure even with updates and changes in canvas and other fingerprints, they still know the old ids.They have the macs of my phones, routers, nearby wi-fi, maybie w10 gives them some keystrokes /no matter that i turned it off/. They also have my location data looking like someone completely "normal", among with the mobile operators.
I hate when youbube interrupts my playlists, but that's part of having at least something little in life that comes as "normal".

Reactions: Pen>Sword
Chesswiz2002

Chesswiz2002

Jan 24, 2021
I dunno if it makes any difference but I only access this forum on Tor when I'm on my PC.

Reactions: Pen>Sword