Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
Protest against what?

Reactions: Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
No. I wouldn't give an entity the satisfaction. I have bigger reasons. But you or others wouldn't be the first to ctb in protest. Unfortunately, it doesn't do much for the cause or for enough to change anything or get their attention.

What political protest do you think is worth it?

• Love
Reactions: antigone_iris
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Nope, definitely not. I don't care what those shitty humans do.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mthom2, Pho3nix and 2 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I was kind of addressing people who do have motivations.
But it is also interesting to hear different opinions.
So fire away.

Reactions: SN or RB and Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Regarding motivations, I don't think (at least for me personally, so it's hard to put myself in your shoes) any political or government agencies could make me want to ctb. And I'm a fairly politically active person.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Protest against what?
Protest against broader social corruption.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...rcing-people-targets-to-commit-suicide.51925/

• Love
Reactions: SN or RB and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...rcing-people-targets-to-commit-suicide.51925/
I don't think ctb can change that. But who knows? Maybe it could get a conversation started. It would honestly probably dwindle quickly and as fast as it happened. Yeah, there might be some chatter at first, but not the impact you're hoping for. Again, this is all opinion, love. ♡ xx

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Regarding motivations, I don't think (at least for me personally, so it's hard to put myself in your shoes) any political or government agencies could make me want to ctb. And I'm a fairly politically active person.
May I ask in what field?

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I don't think ctb can change that. But who knows? Maybe it could get a conversation started. It would honestly probably dwindle quickly and as fast as it happened. Yeah, there might be some chatter at first, but not the impact you're hoping for. Again, this is all opinion, love. ♡ xx
No worries.
I honestly anticipate this to be the case.
But as you said who knows.
If you go you might as well have cause so death is not totally in vein.
My political views or my job(s) field? Haha
Political views and job now that you mention it.

Reactions: Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
No worries.
I honestly anticipate this to be the case.
But as you said who knows.
If you go you might as well have cause so death is not totally in vein.

Political views and job now that you mention it.
As an American, therefore I focus mainly on American politics, I take what I agree with from both Democrats, Republicans, and Independents. I like to think of myself as a mix and free thinker--open-minded if you will.

As far as employment goes, I'm a last responder and a nurse. ♡

• Love
Reactions: StateOfMind, Sprite_Geist, Disco Biscuit and 1 other person
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
Might as well protest against the wind, nothing will ever change

Reactions: Isadeth and antigone_iris
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
i would say more as a statement. so yeah - some kind of protest against this insane society construct.
but its definitely not the main reason.

Reactions: StateOfMind
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
I wouldn't do it, because they don't care and nothing would change. They don't deserve that kind of sacrifice in my opinion.

Reactions: Umbrellaterm and DocNo
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
I wouldn't do it, because they don't care and nothing would change. They don't deserve that kind of sacrifice in my opinion.

good point. i think that often, too. it just doesn't matter. maybe a reason why i won't leave a note.
i even wrote in my last will, they should dump the ashes of my cremated body in the next best trash can :D
but i am sure thats not gonna happen cause it surely violates some ethic or legal rules.

• Hugs
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
good point. i think that often, too. it just doesn't matter. maybe a reason why i won't leave a note.
i even wrote in my last will, they should dump the ashes of my cremated body in the next best trash can :D
but i am sure thats not gonna happen cause it surely violates some ethic or legal rules.
Make sure whoever discards you removes the identification tag. ♡then once that's removed... who would know?

Reactions: DocNo
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
As an American, therefore I focus mainly on American politics, I take what I agree with from both Democrats, Republicans, and Independents. I like to think of myself as a mix and free thinker--open-minded if you will.

As far as employment goes, I'm a last responder and a nurse. ♡
Are independents a unified entity like GOP or just "random" other parties?

Last responder and nurse. So you have seen some things?

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
G
Are independents a unified entity like GOP or just "random" other parties?

Last responder and nurse. So you have seen some things?
I think they're random. But I still like to see my options.

And yes, I've seen a lot.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I think they're random. But I still like to see my options.

And yes, I've seen a lot.
Funny how we heard almost nothing about such parties. MSM is a disgrace!

Would you care to share or not a good idea?

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
..or even for political reasons?

If you ctb out of protest, you will no longer have the power to vote. The other side wins. If you want change, you need to fight for it.

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Yeah. The media is toxic in my opinion.

I think I already shared.

But still to this day, besides finding my father in law 14 days post ctb.

I would say women whose death was concealed.. . For many months. Mostly for social security checks. She was bloated, multiple areas of advanced decomposition and covered in maggots and bugs ... and purge fluids galore. She was cooled with an air conditioner but there was a power outage and neighbors and reported it.

The smell was overwhelming. Multiple professionals went outside to vomit. People that had a stomach for some raunchy calls.

I almost did too, but thankfully I didn't.

Anyway, bringing her down the stairs was horrific. She was about 300-400 lbs. So obviously not an easy removal. Upon moving her, people had difficulty with just lower her.

Anyway, the transport lost traction due to weight and she fell. It was almost like she exploded, down the stairs... i was mortified.

The kids were charged with multiple felonies. Worst case call to date. Of course I was just noob. So I thought most calls were similar. Thankfully not lol

Last edited:
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
Make sure whoever discards you removes the identification tag. ♡then once that's removed... who would know?
Disposing an urn or ashes in trash can be a legal violation, plus it's sacrilegious to the person who was cremated. But there's no law against disposing ashes into a body of water, provided it's not a protected drinking water reservoir. In other words, a lake, a river, a manmade canal, or a body of saltwater are fair game. It's 100% legal to dump cremation ashes there, and the urn can be allowed to sink to the bottom. Urns are usually ceramic or metal, and are therefore nontoxic to the environment. A wooden or plastic urn can be filled with water, to make heavy enough to sink too.

U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
i would say more as a statement. so yeah - some kind of protest against this insane society construct.
but its definitely not the main reason.
Indeed.