M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
Hi, I put up a thread before detailing all I experienced earlier today, I had a change of heart so I deleted it and put up a shortened form.

I'm being harassed and tormented by an entity for the past 2 years, it's driving me to the point of suicide. I have tried to get help from all sorts of people but although they could confirm it was there, no-one was able to kick it out. Already seeing a psychiatrist, took medication for 8 months didn't help, just kept getting worse. It's definitely something super-natural and not in my head. Is there anyone else out there who is in the same position?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: lex, Sister of the Moon, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 4 others
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
Are you talking about me? I literally was posting and sharing my story so that you'd not feel alone with a spiritual cause to your suicidal ideation. There was nothing in my post that was mocking to you. I said I believed you.
We literally have the same story about psychs and meds. I was trying to relate to you, not mock you.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ivy77 and Per Ardua Ad Astra
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
Sorry, I was wrong, you weren't mocking me, I edited my thread post. There was too much being shared in the original anyway.

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
have you asked around on some spiritual forums? i definitely remember reading a thread once of a guy who's been living with a ghost since his childhood, and for him it became totally chill and normal. of course, it sounds like yours is having some more negative influences, but still, there might be many alternative methods for dealing with the situation. is it actually visible to you or is it in the form of intrusive thoughts? very curious about it, thanks for sharing and i hope you can find a method to make peace with the entitity. :heart:🙏

• Hugs

2Toes

Dark Hails
Jan 23, 2023
Yes
Im confused, If other people confirmed seeing it too then why did you start the meds by your logic? Im guessing meds for schizoprhenia, does your doctor believe you, or pretendin
Im confused, If other people confirmed seeing it too then why did you start the meds by your logic? Im guessing meds for schizoprhenia, does your doctor believe you, or pretending to?
yes, how did they confirm it was there and what meds you took ? This info will help you with advice from others.

M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
Im confused, If other people confirmed seeing it too then why did you start the meds by your logic?, does your doctor believe you
I had to take the meds because the entity did something to me that made me end up in hospital, I relayed my entire experience to the doctors, no one believed me, they just put me on schizophrenia medication.
The people that confirmed that it was there were psychics, I try to get spiritual help but no one could get rid of it. I've pretty much concluded that noone can help.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Sister of the Moon, Per Ardua Ad Astra and EndlessX
S

SeeminglyFine

Mixing pills with potions under the smoke alas
Jan 2, 2022
If they didnt believe you, did they give you their explanation of what they think happened?
And also, you have been on medication for 8 months,
is the doctor aware that this is still happening despite treatment with medication?

Last edited:
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I vaguely recall reading an article by an exorcist. I remember him saying that the majority of cases were explainable by some sort of psychological ailment, but there were some that were real and he was able to help. I have no idea where to find such a person, though.

M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
have you asked around on some spiritual forums? i definitely remember reading a thread once of a guy who's been living with a ghost since his childhood, and for him it became totally chill and normal. of course, it sounds like yours is having some more negative influences, but still, there might be many alternative methods for dealing with the situation. is it actually visible to you or is it in the form of intrusive thoughts? very curious about it, thanks for sharing and i hope you can find a method to make peace with the entitity. :heart:🙏
Its appeared to me in many forms.. mentally, physically.. cant pinpoint it's exact nature. It has attached itself to my body and mind, is being inside and pretending to itself that it's me, while it limits how much I'm conscious of.. it plays with my physical/spiritual body alot. If I detail everything it will sound like a work of fiction.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Sister of the Moon, Per Ardua Ad Astra, dreamscape1111 and 1 other person
E

EndlessX

Feb 1, 2023
Hi, I put up a thread before detailing all I experienced earlier today, I had a change of heart so I deleted it and put up a shortened form.

I'm being harassed and tormented by an entity for the past 2 years, it's driving me to the point of suicide. I have tried to get help from all sorts of people but although they could confirm it was there, no-one was able to kick it out. Already seeing a psychiatrist, took medication for 8 months didn't help, just kept getting worse. It's definitely something super-natural and not in my head. Is there anyone else out there who is in the same position?
I can help you with getting rid of it genuinely pm me
Its appeared to me in many forms.. mentally, physically.. cant pinpoint it's exact nature. It has attached itself to my body and mind, is being inside and pretending to itself that it's me, while it limits how much I'm conscious of.. it plays with my physical/spiritual body alot. If I detail everything it will sound like a work of fiction.
I know how you feel they are horrid

Reactions: Sister of the Moon
S

SeeminglyFine

Mixing pills with potions under the smoke alas
Jan 2, 2022
Iook, im agnostic so i may believe everything and keep my mind open, but i if i were you, i would want to dig further into the option of medication, if no one believes me and i dont know who to believe i would try to find out with a psychatrist if im taking the wrong dosage of the medication first

Reactions: PoisonousPotato and Per Ardua Ad Astra
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
what type of entity is it though? have you been able to find anything similar to it on the web? is it a succubus? is it always there? or when does it happen? is it always negative?

when i was in the psych ward last year, i remember talking to a guy who checked himself in because started experiencing succubuses. then, after googling a little bit about them, apparently, they're quite a common occurrence for people who're repressing their sexuality. after realizing it, he was able to leave peacefully, good for him.

not saying that's the case with you, but it could be one possibility. often times, things that we repress (shadow aspects, anger, etc.) come to the surface in another externalized form until it is properly embraced as self and integrated.

but then again, there are plain supernatural phenomena as well, so it could be that too. been getting really interested in them ever since learning about the crazy near-death experiences people report. there are plenty of books about them that i plan to read. here are some of them: holographic universe by michael talbot, supernatural by dean radin, my big theory of everything by thomas campbell.

hope you can recover soon, wishing that you and your interesting friend peace. :heart: ps. you can tell me anything about it, i don't think any of this as crazy, i've been humbled by reality many times through my exploration of it thus far and always love to hear new perspectives.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sister of the Moon and Per Ardua Ad Astra
S

SorrowMind

Nov 9, 2022
it could be drug resistant schizophrenia. I don't know how they treat that if it's possible but I guess a lot more drugs can be tried if you are able to. I'm sorry you are going through this. I wish you the best.

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and SeeminglyFine
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
this all could've been avoided had you not eaten Garfields lasagna
he doesnt ever forget .

Cat Sun GIF by Garfield
Totally off topic, but I randomly sent that exactly GIF to a friend yesterday. Kind of freaky.

S

SuicideDreams

Sep 7, 2022
I'm an occultist and a practitioner recently pushed a div on to me with ill intent. I haven't been right for over about a year now, and lost all that I have gained through magick. I can barely even feel my third eye these days and the voices to harm myself or commit suicide also got amplified big time.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sister of the Moon and Per Ardua Ad Astra
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022

I'm so sorry 💔 I believe you.

And my logic-minded spouse would too.

🙏 Please— Are you able to share any of your physical symptoms ?

I posted in another thread a while ago about something similar with my health.

*There (was) a UK Psychiatrist who successfully dealt with this phenomenon for decades until he retired due to old age.

I desperately wanted to contact him for advice but hesitated due to his retirement.

His book has just been released.

I hope it might help you.

Sadly he recently passed away.

*Dr Alan Sanderson — his family has kept his website online.
There are only 4 cases listed — just a prelude to his book.

Unfortunately I'm unable to read books since 2018.

It is an age old worldwide phenomenon and there were people trained to heal these things.

Dr Sanderson had revived this healing practice — but he has no successor in the UK — my adopted country.

I would share more info too — but too self-conscious.

My spouse agrees— it's on par with what we've heard about Steven King's imagination — both of us always avoided horror genre.

Since childhood I've had spiritual/ psychic stuff — "good + bad".

But It's been nothing but increasingly very very bad — since moving to this small insular town with horrific Doctors few years ago.

Wish there was genuine help for us 😔🕊️🙏

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022

That sounds scary as hell, I'm sorry that you're experiencing this. I know some people who go through that and who tried to CTB, but now they got used to it and found peace I think.

Reactions: missingpeace
B

Bartleby

Feb 8, 2023
I know what you mean by "in my head", but if something supernatural is contacting you mentally- isn't it in your head? As in, affecting you mentally, psychologically, spiritually?

Something I have learned from talking to a lot of people in similar situations is that the perceptions are the invasion. I mean, if someone never has a thought that they are being attacked by a spirit, never feels like they're being attacked by a spirit, never has any experience of being attacked by a spirit, they're not being attacked by a spirit. If you feel, think, and experience being attacked by spirits, you're going to say you're being attacked by spirits- duh.

This is powerful though. It means if you can refocus yourself mentally and spiritually, you can cast out such presences. You can make them go away, or make it much less of an issue. For schizophrenics medication is usually involved. Schizophrenia, in my opinion, is like a dementia that makes people extremely vulnerable to bad perception loops like this. It takes over their lives. Medication usually can help, but it's also a mental game of learning how to process strange perceptions as to not freak yourself out.

• Hugs
Reactions: SeeminglyFine and Per Ardua Ad Astra
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
I know what you mean by "in my head", but if something supernatural is contacting you mentally- isn't it in your head? As in, affecting you mentally, psychologically, spiritually?

Something I have learned from talking to a lot of people in similar situations is that the perceptions are the invasion. I mean, if someone never has a thought that they are being attacked by a spirit, never feels like they're being attacked by a spirit, never has any experience of being attacked by a spirit, they're not being attacked by a spirit. If you feel, think, and experience being attacked by spirits, you're going to say you're being attacked by spirits- duh.

This is powerful though. It means if you can refocus yourself mentally and spiritually, you can cast out such presences. You can make them go away, or make it much less of an issue. For schizophrenics medication is usually involved. Schizophrenia, in my opinion, is like a dementia that makes people extremely vulnerable to bad perception loops like this. It takes over their lives. Medication usually can help, but it's also a mental game of learning how to process strange perceptions as to not freak yourself out.
If it were that easy to get rid of it, I wouldn't be on this forum, the suffering is not just mental, it's also physiological, marks on body, pain/stinging, episodes of extreme hair loss, bleeding, vomiting... I could write a novel.

• Aww..
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
I'm so sorry 💔 I believe you.

And my logic-minded spouse would too.

🙏 Please— Are you able to share any of your physical symptoms ?

I posted in another thread a while ago about something similar with my health.

*There (was) a UK Psychiatrist who successfully dealt with this phenomenon for decades until he retired due to old age.

I desperately wanted to contact him for advice but hesitated due to his retirement.

His book has just been released.

I hope it might help you.

Sadly he recently passed away.

*Dr Alan Sanderson — his family has kept his website online.
There are only 4 cases listed — just a prelude to his book.

Unfortunately I'm unable to read books since 2018.

It is an age old worldwide phenomenon and there were people trained to heal these things.

Dr Sanderson had revived this healing practice — but he has no successor in the UK — my adopted country.

I would share more info too — but too self-conscious.

My spouse agrees— it's on par with what we've heard about Steven King's imagination — both of us always avoided horror genre.

Since childhood I've had spiritual/ psychic stuff — "good + bad".

But It's been nothing but increasingly very very bad — since moving to this small insular town with horrific Doctors few years ago.

Wish there was genuine help for us 😔🕊️🙏
I pmed you, happy to share my experiences with you there.. not so keen to do it on the thread itself.

• Hugs
sundown12

sundown12

drama queen
Oct 5, 2022
i had the same issue, i had an entity in my sacral chakra. i had it removed, maybe you could try finding some energy workers who could help you?
and fuck people who put you on schizo meds, tbh.
you could also try to be aware of it, like maybe question negative thoughts in your head ("is it me? or is it the entity?"), that could possibly help you.

• Hugs
Reactions: missingpeace and Per Ardua Ad Astra