H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
I hope to ctb through them. Anyone know what their policies are for mental health and assisted suicide. Also neone else considered them? Cheers

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
I did.
But you aren't getting accepted there without either a terminal disease or at least a disease that, not being terminal, has no cure and causes excruciating pain.
Mental health patients have a slight chance of being admitted in the Netherlandsbut from what i know, in Switzerland, it's almost impossible.
Not to mention that it's too costly and there are the travells and stayings there to consider.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
Ya just read on google the answer. Looks like it would be tough. Thx for the reply

alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
That's inaccurate info. I've spoken with Dignitas over the phone and they will help a person with severe depression commit suicide. Not the illness I have but that shows people with mental health outside of Switzerland can still get assisted death from them. There are requirements of having a medical record showing the history of your mental illness and they prefer people that have attempted treatments but did not find whatever happened tolerable.

• Wow
Reactions: burnedCookie, Hotsackage and Lifeisatrap
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
That's inaccurate info. I've spoken with Dignitas over the phone and they will help a person with severe depression commit suicide. Not the illness I have but that shows people with mental health outside of Switzerland can still get assisted death from them. There are requirements of having a medical record showing the history of your mental illness and they prefer people that have attempted treatments but did not find whatever happened tolerable.
do you have a link to Dignitas if you don,t want to post link on this site pm it to me

Reactions: Hotsackage
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
I did, but I'd rather leave the $10,000, plus travel expenses and so on to my loved ones. I'll consider hitting them up if I fail to CtB again, though.

alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018

Attachments

• A Information brochure about DIGNITAS 2018.pdf
    182.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Mental illnesses - How to do a request.pdf
    162.1 KB · Views: 23