demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
How many years, or when approximately? And why later and not now?

Reactions: Huntfish34, botanormal, Cursed4ever and 2 others
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
It's kind of hard to explain, but me knowing for sure that I will die by ctb kind of makes me not want to do it immediately. No need to ctb now because I know I'll do it someday.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, SmellyRat, Cursed4ever and 4 others
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
I probably won't be able to for a few years. I have a dog who has some issues and I'm the only one who gives her the time she needs. Sometimes I get frustrated because right now all I want to do is get out of here. But then she'd suffer...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 20852, Huntfish34, SmellyRat and 5 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Ideally at least until the children are adults. Which means I'm looking at at least another 15 years, and realistically probably even longer since let's be honest here people are not really adult at 18.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Cursed4ever, woxihuanni and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've mentioned soooo many times that my plan was to ctb when I turn 30 in 2024 which would be about 3.3 years from now. Since then though, I have changed my plan to when I'm 28 in 2022 hoping that by then there probably won't be anything left that I'd be too upset about missing out on. I decided to wait because there's still a small chance a miracle could happen and maybe I'd either finally get a relationship or reach some enlightening epiphany that I actually can follow that would save my life. The longer time goes on the more that just feels like a longshot though which is why I decided to just get it over with sooner.

• Hugs
Reactions: Arrow, Huntfish34, Cursed4ever and 4 others
AnniesHideaway

AnniesHideaway

Jul 1, 2020
My mother was ill for years, so I had committed to not do it until she was gone. About a month before she passed away a stray cat latched onto me on my nightly walk and I was unable to find her owner. Now I just can't bring myself to leave her homeless. I want to leave this place so badly ... it's literally all I think about. But here I am in a holding pattern, like a dead man walking. It's weird, but I know death is forever so I just find minor things I enjoy to kill the time until my day finally comes.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Cursed4ever, voyager and 3 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Take me home Zombie Jesus!!! Got my bags packed and ready to go home.

Reactions: woxihuanni
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I probably won't be able to for a few years. I have a dog who has some issues and I'm the only one who gives her the time she needs. Sometimes I get frustrated because right now all I want to do is get out of here. But then she'd suffer...

Same i worry for my doggo.
Since my younger brothers results cameback fine i don't feel bad wanting to ctb now.:heart:

• Love
Reactions: Cakes
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
Same i worry for my doggo.
Since my younger brothers results cameback fine i don't feel bad wanting to ctb now.:heart:
Awk that's good news. What was the results from if that's okay to ask?

• Hugs
Reactions: SmellyRat
D

Deleted member 20852

I'm in the same position, my dog has several health problems and if I go I know my parents will neglect her. I feel frustrated too.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cakes and SmellyRat
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
I'm in the same position, my dog has several health problems and if I go I know my parents will neglect her. I feel frustrated too.
Yes exactly! She'll be neglected and she doesn't deserve it, right now I'm really only here to look after her. When I lose her, I hope I have my method is place and that will be my final push...

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 20852 and SmellyRat
D

Deleted member 20852

Yes exactly! She'll be neglected and she doesn't deserve it, right now I'm really only here to look after her. When I lose her, I hope I have my method is place and that will be my final push...
In a way it's a relief to hear there's other people with the same problem, last time I said I was frustrated with having to stay alive for my dog I got a couple of nasty comments. I stayed alive for over a decade for her, I just want to rest now. Your dog is lucky to have you. You must love her a lot to carry on living for her.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cakes and SmellyRat
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
In a way it's a relief to hear there's other people with the same problem, last time I said I was frustrated with having to stay alive for my dog I got a couple of nasty comments. I stayed alive for over a decade for her, I just want to rest now. Your dog is lucky to have you. You must love her a lot to carry on living for her.
I'm glad to see someone else has the same reason as me too. Gosh, I'm sorry you've had some nasty comments! People are meeh. Wow, over a decade! You must really love her too. I do... she's my little lifeline

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 20852 and SmellyRat
Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
Yes in one or two years
But I want a ready plan just in case

Reactions: Cakes
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
My suicidality is driven by my mental illness. I have no idea when I will be driven to do it and succeed.

I'm not prone to suicidal gestures, and my one serious attempt was thwarted by a blizzard of more than a foot and resulted in my being sectioned.

When I am driven to it, I will not fail. I just can't predict when it will happen.

• Hugs
Reactions: AnniesHideaway and SmellyRat
M

MBY85

Oct 21, 2020
I am disabled and I depend of other people, I haven't got the independence to be able to ctb but I wish very hard to do it, so it is a torture. My first language isn't english, sorry if I make any mistakes while I write

• Hugs
Reactions: dopaminedeath, demuic, Arrow and 2 others