• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Is this totally unrealistic?
Looks like it's not possible, but just wanted to ask.
I'm UK

Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

My demon will see me undone
Oct 20, 2019
What is click and collect?

Reactions: blue
N

Nikoson

Nov 6, 2019
Not sure, I ordered my off of eBay, I wish it had turned up days ago. As soon as it's here I'm using it

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
If your seller or vendor gives you the click and collect option, it seems like a good idea. I would prefer to collect a package like that when I wish, and not have a delivery service knocking at the door. I would think the clerks at the pick up locale would be uninterested in what you collect.

deathbyginger

deathbyginger

Student
Oct 24, 2019
This is something I plan to do, as it is readily available by my country's postal system. I just have to pick it up within 14 days of delivery. Amazon might support it in your country, I would look into that, and if not, I would look into the possibility of getting a P.O. Box

trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Thankfully where I live that's an option, yes

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
In the UK now. No. That seller which I did a click and collect has stopped selling. Probably because of this website.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
If your seller or vendor gives you the click and collect option, it seems like a good idea. I would prefer to collect a package like that when I wish, and not have a delivery service knocking at the door. I would think the clerks at the pick up locale would be uninterested in what you collect.
I can't find a seller on line that will do click & collect :(
Thankfully where I live that's an option, yes
Fuk seriously ?! God I am jealous!
This is something I plan to do, as it is readily available by my country's postal system. I just have to pick it up within 14 days of delivery. Amazon might support it in your country, I would look into that, and if not, I would look into the possibility of getting a P.O. Box
I couldn't get a P.O. Box anywhere near me! They said there wasn't one!
In the UK now. No. That seller which I did a click and collect has stopped selling. Probably because of this website.
:(

Are you lost too?

Are you lost too?

Operator, well let's forget about this call
Oct 18, 2019
Where I live it worked.
The perks of living in a third world country :-)

• Love
Reactions: falconeyes, BlueWidow, trynacbt and 1 other person
Are you lost too?

Are you lost too?

Oct 18, 2019
Ha funny gif! Show off - I'm jealous !
Yayyyy! I'm glad you enjoyed. It was the first one I posted here !
I was inspired by our robotic pal @Stan

I mean at least in some point the people in the " in Development countries " have some advantage, even if it's only to ctb lol. Meto is also otc here

Last edited:
Reactions: falconeyes, trynacbt, MeltingHeart and 1 other person
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
The funny thing is their was one person on here who was seemingly gonna go out of their way to help me acquire sn- bet you can't guess who that was ?! Although I can't see what they would have been able to get out of it? What am I missing?

• Hmph!
Reactions: Are you lost too?
Are you lost too?

Are you lost too?

Oct 18, 2019
The funny thing is their was one person on here who was seemingly gonna go out of their way to help me acquire sn- bet you can't guess who that was ?! Although I can't see what they would have been able to get out of it? What am I missing?
Oh my .... I'm glad you dodged that bullet

Maybe send you some fake stuff, like regular salt or something more similar, ctb doesn't work, (would also cause a lot of bad publicity for sn in the forum), you lose faith in it , ends up being one more client for N!

Reactions: MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Oh my .... I'm glad you dodged that bullet

Maybe send you some fake stuff, like regular salt or something more similar, ctb doesn't work, (would also cause a lot of bad publicity for sn in the forum), you lose faith in it , ends up being one more client for N!
Yes indeed! Yeah I wasnt gonna go through with it- I didn't even ask- they suggested it to me (no surprise there)- I said don't worry about it. But a little bit of me almost considered it- out of sheer desperation-till the shit hit the fan of course!

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Are you lost too?

Are you lost too?

Oct 18, 2019
Yes indeed! Yeah I wasnt gonna go through with it- I didn't even ask- they suggested it to me (no surprise there)- I said don't worry about it. But a little bit of me almost considered it- out of desperation- till the shit hit the fan of course!
Oh my. It's much like they said about scammers, that is too good to be true. Like how would someone be so predisposed to help right? But then we don't realize what's really going on at the time.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Oh my. It's much like they said about scammers, that is too good to be true. Like how would someone be so predisposed to help right? But then we don't realize what's really going on at the time.
I guess maybe some people really do. But yeah in this case when someone seemingly wanted to 'help' so many people. Ah well. Just like in life - you never really know who to trust! :notsure:

• Aww..
Are you lost too?

Are you lost too?

Oct 18, 2019
I guess maybe some people really do. But yeah in this case when someone seemingly wanted to 'help' so many people. Ah well. Just like in life - you never really know who to trust! :notsure:
Yes! For sure there are some good genuine people. I was really chocked the first day but then things connected and made sense to me. Yes, and over here be a little extra careful, cause for sure she wasn't the only/last one..

Reactions: MeltingHeart
charlie_z

charlie_z

Student
Apr 30, 2018
No post-office or similar service in your region?

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
No post-office or similar service in your region?
The PO box online thing when I tried to register didn't have one near me- and on the well known website to buy 'stuff' it looks like the only option is to enter a conventional street address!! There has to be a way! I can't figure it out & my brain functioning is totally shot & not what it was due to depression etc. :(

charlie_z

charlie_z

Student
Apr 30, 2018
How far away is the nearest P.O. Is it a question of transportation: car, buss, train, etc?

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
How far away is the nearest P.O. Is it a question of transportation: car, buss, train, etc?
It was really really far away!! Thts what I couldn't understand. I thought you were meant to be able to get one anywhere there was a post office even! I just don't get it. I don't drive- even if I did - no way I could in my state of mind.

charlie_z

charlie_z

Student
Apr 30, 2018
Shit. You mentioned something about a click-and-collect deal. Is that a possible viable option for you?

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Shit. You mentioned something about a click-and-collect deal. Is that a possible viable option for you?
I can't see any site that allows it with this product. Stan mentioned one used to do if click & collect, but that product is no longer available on the site :(

• Hmph!
  • Aww..
Reactions: Are you lost too? and charlie_z