D

Dyingsoon

Oct 17, 2022
Are there any people from Eastern Europe - Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Greece etc? I just need to talk to someone living in my region as well.

Shadowpriest

Shadowpriest

было плохо - будет хуже
Jan 20, 2024
Howdy. I'm Serbian/Romanian.

DazaiKinnie

DazaiKinnie

Cringe Isekai Author
Apr 27, 2023
Are there any people from Eastern Europe - Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Greece etc? I just need to talk to someone living in my region as well.
I am Romanian. I want to find someone from my own country too.

• Love
Reactions: eatantz and almondmilk
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
Ukrainian. But right now out of the country.

almondmilk

almondmilk

And you know, for you, I'd bleed myself dry
Mar 7, 2023
i'm romanian

• Love
Reactions: eatantz
tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
Hello, greetings from Bulgaria, friend! My town will be unliveable very soon and honestly, most of europe is heading towards a nightmare. I think ctb is most sensible option. Im a woman . I want to feel safe on the streets of my own country. Many americans here, a familiar voice would be nice. Whats your method? Your date? I will try to see St. Peter on august lmfao
i am from romania too!
Buna! I have relatives in romania but know 10 words as my romanian parent wasnt interested to teach me or be a parent but damn,most of you are cool as fuck people, sad a romanian neighbor is feeling this way :(.
Ukrainian. But right now out of the country.
Hello, how are you feeling?

Last edited:
ilovecats

ilovecats

Empty Husk
Feb 1, 2023
What a coincidence. I'm romanian as well. I never would have thought I would find other romanians on sasu.

Reactions: eatantz
X

xhelx

decayed beyond recognition
Mar 1, 2024
Hi, I'm romanian! Really wasn't expecting so many ppl from Eastern Europe on here

Pierrot le Fou

Pierrot le Fou

Mar 23, 2024
Hello Everyone!
I'm from Hungary but have residence in Bulgaria as well. One of my intentions was to find here somebody from my region. I am to CTB very soon, but have no family. I don't want anyone of my contacts around me to know about my plan, so I would be happy to make friendship with like-minded people, possibly walking in my shoes. Basically I want to find a reliable person who could manage things related to my death (e.g. funeral), considering that after my death I cannot take care of myself obviously. I have a very simple plan and I can pay for the funeral services and for your travel and stay. There is no financial demand from my part. Actually I need a partner who is ready to help me manage affairs as I mentioned above, since I will be out of the system by then. I don't stick to this neighborhood, but maybe it's easier to find someone that way. I would gladly go anywhere in the world to end my life there. In fact, I definitely don't want to do it in Hungary, Bulgaria can be considered, or other places in the world. I would appreciate any advice or offer.

tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
im bulgarian. cant manage funeral shit tho sorry i was looking in a wrong place