I

Intheo

Student
Jul 1, 2020
I've been thinking about how and how to write my last words to. I'll tell my parents that I'm sorry for being such a disappointment. I'll my girlfriend that she deserves to be happier with someone better. I might write a general note to all of my friends just to let them know in case people start wondering what happened to me.

I think I'll leave a note on paper for my parents and post the message for my friends on social media.

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I wrote, scrapped, and wrote again my suicide notes. Its mostly a note to my mum and brother. Last note ill make is instructions to notify my mum, and to apologize about the corpse.

I have a special set of notes describing my health issues, and instructions on how to handle my dogs here after i die, incase i ctb before they are rehomed.
Thats about it

Reactions: Intheo
I

Intheo

Student
Jul 1, 2020
Instructions are a good point. I need to give my parents my info so they can access my account. They might as well use what little money I have. I also will tell them to donate my organs.

YourWayOrMine

YourWayOrMine

Apr 17, 2020
I was planning on writing individual letters to all my friends. In fact, they have already been written but my last attempt failed so it's not like they mattered anyway. I was also thinking of making a post on social media explaining why I decided to ctb.

Reactions: Intheo
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I have mine written. But mine are 3 years old. I found that once you put the pen to paper, the words start to flow out
Instructions are a good point. I need to give my parents my info so they can access my account. They might as well use what little money I have. I also will tell them to donate my organs.
I didn't know you can donate organs if you ctb. What methods still allow this?

Reactions: EmbraceOfTheVoid
I

Intheo

Student
Jul 1, 2020
I have mine written. But mine are 3 years old. I found that once you put the pen to paper, the words start to flow out

I didn't know you can donate organs if you ctb. What methods still allow this?

I actually don't know. I was hoping whatever method I use would leave my organs intact so they can be of use to somebody. I want to do some kind of good.

• Hugs
Reactions: aspx and Brokenwithbpd
Isittimetogonola

Isittimetogonola

Kindness is a weakness to be taken advantage by al
Oct 22, 2019
I have completed all my letters. They are more like journals as I update them until the final moment. I have just begun to make a few videos. My accounts and passwords are all written down. Only one letter remains that will be the absolute hardest. The moment it is done, I will leave.

borntobebravex

borntobebravex

Jul 6, 2020
I have actually written my letters as well. You are not alone and I am here for you.

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I would probably make a goodbye video and talk about why I did and I would mention euthanasia.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I tried once but it sounded dumb and I realized I don't even really care what people are thinking after I die