epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
I am looking for a Pulmonologist or a general physician. A website will do . A kick-ass doctor not on any website will also do .
Please DM . Country and money is no bar . I will fly if I have to.
If you are a new member and can't DM . Post something , I will DM you .

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: SexyIncél and FacePALM
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Sorry, I don't know respiratory doctors. One general tip I know: if you find an insightful paper during your research, write the authors and ask them for good practitioners/advisors

Sorry if this is obvious

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: FacePALM and epic
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Sorry, I don't know respiratory doctors. One general tip I know: if you find an insightful paper during your research, write the authors and ask them for good practitioners/advisors

Sorry if this is obvious
Not obvious at all . It's worth trying.
Thanks.
*Bump*
Slight change in title

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: FacePALM and SexyIncél
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Friends with autoimmune disease found one. But they don't yet have direct experience with them. They just like their approach, and will contact them

I'll ask someone I know for pulmonologist/GP recommendation

They keep hitting these barriers:
  1. doctors can't see outside their tunnel-vision specializations
  2. anything they don't understand is "psychological". Basically forcing mental health treatments
  3. medical associations are cartels which limit supply. So long waiting lists. And frequently the doctor who monopolizes some test machine cancels tests at the last moment to go on vacation... so one of us must gently threaten to have a word with their friend who's a hospital exec...
Hopefully they help with with problems #1 and #2. Who knows about #3

One just got a generalist doctor to advise, coordinate and remove obstacles. They'll see if if works

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and epic
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to recommend me someone . I really appreciate it .
One of us just got a generalist doctor to advise, coordinate and remove obstacles. We'll see if if works

One just got a generalist doctor to advise, coordinate and remove obstacles. They'll see if if works
That would be great ! One request Please DM me the names instead of posting it here.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SexyIncél