Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
I feel like I've had a few moments where I've been extra sensitive and picked up on what people were thinking and feeling. Especially when I worked in retail I'd usually say what someone else says right as they are saying it. Or someone I know well was thinking of a song and I'd start singing it. I also sometimes pick up on emotions and how people are feeling especially negative emotions affect me physically.
I don't know what it all means but I had someone ask me if I was an empath the other day so it's been on my mind lately.

Reactions: stellabelle, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pineapplecrown and 6 others
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Kind of yes, but I am not anywhere near psychic. I sometimes sense things about people's histories and sometimes things they don't want to talk about... I am rarely wrong in such cases. I don't know if that's psychic or just that I've worked with a lot of people and can identify patterns without being totally conscious of it.

Sometimes I can "know" people's preferences even when they haven't told me yet. Stupid stuff like their favorite color, or food preferences, etc. Nothing terribly useful.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pineapplecrown, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
You're empathic, I am too. Perhaps you do possess physic abilities, you should research into it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pineapplecrown, Deafsn0w and 3 others
T

Tiburcio

No.

Reason: I'm completely useless for exhibing anything.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Morbid Cam, Deafsn0w and 3 others
Aesthler

Aesthler

Sep 25, 2018
Kind of yes, but I am not anywhere near psychic. I sometimes sense things about people's histories and sometimes things they don't want to talk about... I am rarely wrong in such cases. I don't know if that's psychic or just that I've worked with a lot of people and can identify patterns without being totally conscious of it.

Sometimes I can "know" people's preferences even when they haven't told me yet. Stupid stuff like their favorite color, or food preferences, etc. Nothing terribly useful.
I wouldn't say I have found any use at all for the completely random occurrences either. However
It's cool that you can figure stuff like that out.

Reactions: stellabelle, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
I legit have a relative Who Bore witness to the federal government that they believed to have acquired supernatural abilities by sticking their head next to a microwave while cooking

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pineapplecrown, Justanotherconsumer and 2 others
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Yes a very clear premonition of lady I was looking after died suddenly a week before event. Exact details down to clothing wearing on day. I didn't think a thing of it strangely at the time. I thought I went into a strange sleep state. So I'm terrified of having another death premonition!

Second one is bizarre...I had a dream that I slipped on a slug and fell. This came true the night after. Who slips on a slug??? I went flying after stepping on a slug when tiptoeing in dark in an old house was sharing one night. Disgusting!

Feeling presence of passed family members.

I don't have this now but i used to have an intuitive sense with people. Not sure how to describe but feeling what they were feeling.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, Deafsn0w and Aesthler
Aesthler

Aesthler

Sep 25, 2018
I legit have a relative Who Bore witness to the federal government that they believed to have acquired supernatural abilities by sticking their head next to a microwave while cooking
This reminds me of the weaponized microwave the military has.

Aesthler

Aesthler

Sep 25, 2018
Yes a very clear premonition of lady I was looking after died suddenly a week before event. Exact details down to clothing wearing on day. I didn't think a thing of it strangely at the time. I thought I went into a strange sleep state. So I'm terrified of having another death premonition!

Second one is bizarre...I had a dream that I slipped on a slug and fell. This came true the night after. Who slips on a slug??? I went flying after stepping on a slug when tiptoeing in dark in an old house was sharing one night. Disgusting!

Feeling presence of passed family members.

I don't have this now but i used to have an intuitive sense with people. Not sure how to describe but feeling what they were feeling.

I'd get pretty creeped out if I had death premonitions. My dad says he's had a few dreams of my grandma dying before she passed and about other family members.

Reactions: stellabelle, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Yes and now I know what is like i kind of blacked out wasn't like sleeping or awake ..so i will know and be scared if happens again. Did he know at time was prenontions?

Reactions: Aesthler and Deafsn0w
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
This reminds me of the weaponized microwave the military has.

this is so ridiculous who has a ripped out the guts to their microwave and pointed it at random passersby I mean really it's Child's Play

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Aesthler
Aesthler

Aesthler

Sep 25, 2018
Yes and now I know what is like i kind of blacked out wasn't like sleeping or awake ..so i will know and be scared if happens again. Did he know at time was prenontions?
I guess, in a way he just said he woke up after and felt like he knew it was more then just a dream.

Reactions: stellabelle, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
I guess, in a way he just said he woke up after and felt like he knew it was more then just a dream.

Ah ok and can do nothing to stop it

Reactions: Aesthler and Deafsn0w
Aesthler

Aesthler

Sep 25, 2018
this is so ridiculous who has a ripped out the guts to their microwave and pointed it at random passersby I mean really it's Child's Play
Ha, the most extreme thing I've done was microwave a light bulb in a bowl of water to watch it light up so I don't know.

Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Ha, the most extreme thing I've done was microwave a light bulb in a bowl of water to watch it light up so I don't know.
I was a very curious child and definitely too intelligent for my own good.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Aesthler
Niko

Niko

Student
Oct 4, 2018
well i've noticed a lot of my anxieties and fears of the worst possible outcome have actually been coming true lately so i guess i really can see the future!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Aesthler, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Niko

Niko

Student
Oct 4, 2018
I should also say, there was a very interesting study done once that proved people have a sense to tell when others are looking at them. How many times have you turned your gaze one way, basically out of instinct, to see some random person already staring back at you.

it's weird because we don't know exactly(i think?) how we have that sense but it's easy to see why we'd need it. it makes you wonder what other senses are there that can't easily be explained.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lavalamp, Pineapplecrown and 2 others
Aesthler

Aesthler

Sep 25, 2018
I should also say, there was a very interesting study done once that proved people have a sense to tell when others are looking at them. How many times have you turned your gaze one way, basically out of instinct, to see some random person already staring back at you.

it's weird because we don't know exactly(i think?) how we have that sense but it's easy to see why we'd need it. it makes you wonder what other senses are there that can't easily be explained.

I was actually wondering about this the other day, it is a weird feeling. Sometimes if I'm just glancing in a persons direction while I'm off in la la land they will look over so I'm like oh shit abort and have to look elsewhere to daydream

Reactions: stellabelle, UnknownOutlaw, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Yes, I am very highly empathic. I always have been, but as I've gotten older my powers have increased more and more. I feel superhuman. Powers

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pineapplecrown, Aesthler and 1 other person
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
I thought I did, but I feel like I suppress them because it's almost like wishful thinking that you're an awesome person with special powers, but in reality, you're a useless scum sucking oxygen wasting meatbag.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pineapplecrown, Aesthler and 1 other person
V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
I can read people in a lighter way. It is useful

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Pineapplecrown
F

Finallyhere

Student
Oct 30, 2018
I used to be quick to know what people are gonna say.

I also have had dreams where I can countdown the seconds right before my alarm goes off. Dunno what that means.

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
A lot of horrible things I expected to happen did.

V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
No, i don't do drugs.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I sensed that my life was gonna suck. So far that came true. I also sense that I'll end up in an urn someday.