Misery99

Misery99

Student
May 12, 2020
I can't even ctb in peace because this shitty virus came and ruined my plans.

Reactions: Random
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
I think my life is just as fucked up now as it was before covid.

Things do tend to get worse as time goes by, but that is not a consequence of covid, it's just my regular life.

• Aww..
Reactions: Misery99
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
My life is about to become shittier. Apparently, tomorrow they might close down coffee shops and restaurants. I do not go out much, but seeing those few friends I have IRL at least once a month helps me a lot. I am starting to feel like a caged animal. I am afraid I will completely lose touch with reality and lose my feeling of being a human if this happens again. I've almost lost my mind during the previous lockdown this Spring. This feels as if all my anxiety, paranoia and alertness around others is not just my internal reality anymore, it is starting to pour out into external reality too, AGAIN. Already I spend insane amounts of time on this site, and not being able to talk face to face with people who've known me for years is going to push me into spending even more time here. It is getting really hard to try to imagine a future, yet time mercilessly marches on. Those small things in life I used to look forward to, like having lunch with a friend, are going to become a thing of the past for who knows how long. Sigh.

• Aww..
Reactions: Misery99, Dead beat dad and esse_est_percipi
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
The kids come over to visit and bullshit more often.
Things are quieter, but then again the trumpers are ducking their heads.
I found this place.
I spend alot more time in downswing so i play more.
It's certainly made clear who the enemies of humanity are.
So better. Fucking wierd.

Reactions: Misery99
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Life is pretty junk.
We have the lens of covid to live it through, which has made it some much worse.
If you're suffering from the fallout of covid I feel you.
So many people said the mental/ emotional/ financial fallout of covid will cut further and deeper than the actual virus itself may well be on to something.
Love and respect friends.
DBD

• Love
Reactions: Spiritual survivor, Misery99 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
Funnily enough better. Cuz I was already isolated for one, and 2, I got an HVAC finally. But life has always been shit so thats all the good lol

• Aww..
Reactions: Misery99 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga