nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
I don't like my username. I just wanted to search for inert gas methods at the time of registration so I didn't give it a split second of thought on creating a unique username. Nitrogen isn't even gonna be my method. Every time somebody posts a thread with the word nitrogen in the title, I reflexively think they're addressing me. -_-

If I could recreate my username, I'd use "tesseract", "Radioactive Godzilla", "Category 4", "Kaiju", "Event Horizon Crosser" , "Funeral Stripper", "Blind Medusa"

Non-member lurkers don't you dare steal my ideas when you register SS membership!!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, voyager, MsMaudlin and 5 others
enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
i chose my username quite rashly as well. i don't like or dislike it, though. it's just what i'm known as on here, and that's whatever to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, nitrogen and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I hate my username. I just wanted to search for inert gas methods at the time of registration so I didn't give it a split second of thought on creating a unique username. Nitrogen isn't even gonna be my method.

If I could recreate my username, I'd use "tesseract", "Radioactive Godzilla", "Category 4", "Kaiju", "Event Horizon Crosser" , "Funeral Stripper", "Blind Medusa"

Non-member lurkers don't you dare steal my ideas when you register SS membership!!
Newest users incoming! "tesseract", "Radioactive Godzilla", "Category 4", "Kaiju", "Event Horizon Crosser" , "Funeral Stripper", "Blind Medusa"

• Hugs
Reactions: terry_a_davis, voyager, thepolarbear and 2 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I like my username and like your username and avatar combo

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Broken Chimera, Soul and 2 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
If I had to choose, I'd go with TAW122 because it's easier to remember and type. I just used this username since I've joined because it was my reddit username when the SS subreddit was around (before reddit shut it down).

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager and nitrogen
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I vote for "Funeral Stripper".

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: your pathologist, one4all, voyager and 3 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yeah I can tell. Nothing special about "enjoy" :haha:

Your username should be "Face In The Wall"

tbh TAW122 isn't much better.....still seems so random :pfff:

I love your avatar.
Pink Floyd approved. It was actually a message to fellow inmates that I scribbled on the wall before I left. A message of hope.

Reactions: one4all, voyager and nitrogen
Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
I called you Nitrogen with the cat avatar when I mentioned you in a reply to someone. :)) As for the topic I'm fine with my username.

Reactions: voyager, Soul and nitrogen
nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
I called you Nitrogen with the cat avatar when I mentioned you in a reply to someone. :)) As for the topic I'm fine with my username.

Aha! Did you call me a lunatic behind my back?

Screen Shot 2020 02 12 at 40736 PM

Your username reminds me of Shabu Shabu - Japanese hot pot.

Reactions: voyager and Soul
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I picked my user name cuz I had just got done watching Full Metal Jacket,the movie about the Vietnam war..In the movie a hooker says "you got girlfriend in Vietnam?Me so horny!" That scene was swirling in my head,I guess.I changed it to happy,because Im not horny..But ironically, Im not happy,either.So yeah Its a dumb name.

I like having that big bright M as my picture/avatar though.It reminds me of the McDonalds sign..(Swear,I would stab somebody for a McRib right about now.)

• Love
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
I picked my user name as there really is nothing now.............seems apt. Its a shame though we aren't allowed to change them if wished to do so, I might've changed it if so to something nautical:smiling:

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I originally signed up under a different user name, but for various reasons, one being I hated the name I moved to this one, I like mine now, I love and believe in angels, and I believe we are all souls, not from or to angels, but connected too, so my user name is kinda contradictory to how I am, but that is who I am someone who never makes sense , has no rhyme or reason and talks a lot of shit!!

• Love
Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
I couldn't think of any other username that wasn't already associated with me, so I randomly picked my one. I think it's kinda stupid sounding, but oh well

• Hugs
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm usually pretty imaginative. On the day I registered I cared about nothing. I literally looked at the keyboard and chose a name based on the first thing I saw.

Good job it wasn't a colon.

• Love
Reactions: Lethe, Dear Flabby, Quarky00 and 3 others
thepolarbear

thepolarbear

'til we die
Dec 7, 2019
Newest users incoming! "tesseract", "Radioactive Godzilla", "Category 4", "Kaiju", "Event Horizon Crosser" , "Funeral Stripper", "Blind Medusa"

Category 4 Kaiju might be the coolest name on any forum ever

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I did. I was Mr2004 but got locked out of my account so started again. Either way it works.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, nitrogen and mattwitt
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I'm fine with mine, but I really wish I'd capitalized the "k." That will forever bother me. I never use lowercase Iike that.

• Hugs
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
I think my username could be interpreted as needlessly edgy. It's a reference to an episode of Batman: the Animated Series.

Reactions: voyager
listeningpost1379

listeningpost1379

enduring winter
Apr 20, 2019
i like mine because it means something to me but still says nothing about me. i still think if any of my friends looked they'd be able to... at least suspect it's me... problematic but im too tired to care at this point

Reactions: Ame and voyager
bigtasty

bigtasty

still tickin'
Feb 15, 2020
My original registration got rejected, I'm glad cause the username on that wasn't the best but now, this one just bigs up McDonalds.

Reactions: voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
I second "Funeral Stripper", and Blind Medusa if it's already taken. But you'll always be nitrogen around here. Dunno why, but thought you were a guy when I first came here. Suppose, you're just too naughty for a girl. :hihi:

I'm happy with mine, v. is good enough. It's a reference of course to our fleeting encounter here, so very profound, hehe. But also about the Voyager space probes which were launched around my birthday in 1977. Oddly enough some of these probes' milestones were also around dates which had meaning to my life as well. Really though it's about seeing great things and then passing into the cosmos for eternity. Would so much have loved to seen what they did and followed their path.
Underscore said:
I'm usually pretty imaginative. On the day I registered I cared about nothing. I literally looked at the keyboard and chose a name based on the first thing I saw.

Haha! I get it, I get it. Very clever.
Mr2005 said:
I did. I was Mr2004 but got locked out of my account so started again. Either way it works.
I knew it! Wanted to ask you in the other thread why not Mr2004 considering the meaning you assigned to that year.
Heart of Ice said:
I think my username could be interpreted as needlessly edgy. It's a reference to an episode of Batman: the Animated Series.
Actually thought your name was a reference to Finland. Brrr...
sohorny said:
I'm horny, horny, horny, horny....

bigtasty said:
My original registration got rejected, I'm glad cause the username on that wasn't the best but now, this one just bigs up McDonalds.
What was your original handle? Sounds like nitrogen isn't the only naughty person around here... :hihi:

Welcome, btw.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: nitrogen and bigtasty
nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
What was your original handle? Sounds like nitrogen isn't the only naughty person around here... :hihi:
I bet @bigtasty 's original username is "bigtastysausage"

:pfff: If you used "colon" I'd think you mean a section of the large intestine since you mentioned having serious GI problems. Good call.

Suppose, you're just too naughty for a girl. :hihi:

I'm happy with mine, v. is good enough. It's a reference of course to our fleeting encounter here, so very profound, hehe. But also about the Voyager space probes which were launched around my birthday in 1977. Oddly enough some of these probes' milestones were also around dates which had meaning to my life as well. Really though it's about seeing great things and then passing into the cosmos for eternity. Would so much have loved to seen what they did and followed their path.
I usually don't get along with my own kind coz I'm funnier, hotter and smarter than 99% of them. PS, when I was in med school, I mainly hung out with folks in my study group, mostly male surgeons-would-be. They called me bro and I called them my little bitches.

I LOVE your username. There's an amazing documentary on the voyager space probes available on Netflix called "the farthest voyager in space".

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, bigtasty and voyager
D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
I just realized today that:
"Exit Thru the Giftshop"
Would be way better!

Reactions: Deleted member 1465