throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
The train tracks are right there, just a five minute walk away. I could do it any time. Yet I am still here.

Reactions: StillWaiting, Sever, Deleted member 4288 and 4 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
More like awaiting for orders. What rational brain says isn't enough. It plans, but not executes. Bravado attack vs. SI is not a good idea. It needs powerful allies, a driving force, like intense emotions... I was wondering if we could ddos primal brain with sexual arousal? It's a manipulative tactic used by street tricksters, gypsies come to mind. They overload your brain with excessive sensory input, making you more susceptible to lies and deception, the way AIDS lower disease resistance.

I wanted to go with partial suspension but the recent emotional storm (more to come) opened up the possibility for drop hanging. Have you felt that before? As if you're superhero, surging with powers, felt as if you could do anything? Struck with the Courage spell? Whether you're aware of it or not, it's presence cannot simply be ignored. I felt, and its wonderful. It's like you're burning alive, but you can burn anything or anyone at the same time.

It probably won't be wise from my part to play the advisor. But exposure to things (stimuli; vary between individuals of course) that give rise to intense negative (are they?) emotions would help to get in motion, I think.

Reactions: Baskol1
Polar_

Polar_

Aug 19, 2019
I honestly don't have the energy in me to carry out my plan, or to ensure it's foolproof. Depression is fun like that.

Reactions: eve2004, LifeIsACurse and Baskol1
ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
I'm too exhausted to deal with making an advanced directive

Reactions: Baskol1
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
maybe lazy is a strong concept when asking yourself why do not I do it now or right now.
It is easier to justify oneself cowardice than laziness, but it is just my opinion.

thrwaway99

thrwaway99

Student
Mar 24, 2019
I'm scared of failure so I'm postponing.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I'm scared of failure so I'm postponing.

I know......I am totally agree,........but right now I have a huge mental messed, I do not know about you, but I am losing any confidence on myself......day after day.

I am starting to exasperate myself.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
i live near a bridge 30 seconds away from me. train tracks also underneath the bridge. yet i just cant force myself to go through with it, no matter how much i try.

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
@throwaway123
@Hasssssuùuu

How would you lay on the train tracks? Only neck on rail?
Or whole body on rail?

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
@throwaway123
@Hasssssuùuu

How would you lay on the train tracks? Only neck on rail?
Or whole body on rail?
uhh not really sure since iv never like really thought about doing it. iv always thought about N more than anything.

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
It is hard to even start planning.
Cant see myself going over different sites or different pages of books to figure out what method.
Besides most methods are not accessible or less likely doable in my country.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

Mortalscreensaver

Jul 31, 2019
I'm scared of the pain and what's next