• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dog Food

Dog Food

POS
Mar 27, 2018
In the past year I've made some actual IRL human friends. There always needs to be some suicidal drama swirling around them, it's honestly taxing my reserves.
I mean they're fucking adults, they're way too old for this. It makes me realize how annoying I must be. Their whole personality is mental illness and so is mine. Anybody else relate?

Reactions: Iman, Final Escape, leaps and 1 other person
F

ForgetAboutMe

Feb 21, 2019
Nope. U must give off an air of welcoming because people don't usually open up unless you ask. Or the fact that you are looking for friends? That's just part of being a friend. Gotta create some space, and if your going to ctb then that's probably an even better idea. Just my opinion.

Reactions: thishappened, mattwitt, WinterIsComing and 4 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I relate to the whole personality being mental illness. When I first learned it it sucked some serious ass bc I learned all my strengths were really weaknesses. And yes I feel like shit sometimes for being annoyed when my friends need me. It annoyed me the most when I had really bad insomnia and they would call me frantically just as I fell asleep... I think the irritation is from being uncompassionate and callous though (me). I also get jealous bc I think their lives are better than mine

Reactions: dhk96, 21Neberg, Going Home and 1 other person
Dog Food

Dog Food

POS
Mar 27, 2018
Nope. U must give off an air of welcoming because people don't usually open up unless you ask. Or the fact that you are looking for friends? That's just part of being a friend. Gotta create some space, and if your going to ctb then that's probably an even better idea. Just my opinion.
Of course I know it's part of being a friend, but I feel like things like that are dragging me down too. To be honest, their attitude around suicide seems kind of childish, like it reminds me of the Emo kids in high school. I recently was in a coma and hospitalized for an attempt, and I've told them how much it messes with me to deal with their problems too. I don't know, it's annoying but I do it too.

Reactions: 21Neberg and Redt2go
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
No, i kinda wish someone would. Then i could actually relate to someone.

Reactions: thishappened, 21Neberg, Going Home and 4 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
No, because when I help people I feel better myself. It's my coping mechanism. It's the only thing that works apart from drugs anymore.

Reactions: thishappened, 21Neberg, Chlo and 3 others
Othermind

Othermind

-
Dec 26, 2018
No, because unlike you, I know what it's like and have a shred of empathy.
What are you even doing here if you find people with suicidal thoughts annoying?

Reactions: charlottewilts, thishappened, WinterIsComing and 8 others
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
People dont come to me often. And if they do, they just wanna talk about themselves and compare themselve to me how they think im a dumbass and i should stop being "sad" s or judge me / use me for soemthing.
But when ever people do share their thoughts and sadness i genuinly care amd i wouldnt wish suicidal thoughts on anyone. Its horrible.
Just wished they didnt drop me after i help them..

Reactions: WinterIsComing, 21Neberg, NoOneKnows and 3 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
People dont come to me often. And if they do, they just wanna talk about themselves and compare themselve to me how they think im a dumbass and i should stop being "sad" s or judge me / use me for soemthing.
But when ever people do share their thoughts and sadness i genuinly care amd i wouldnt wish suicidal thoughts on anyone. Its horrible.
Just wished they didnt drop me after i help them..
Pretty much sums up my life. If you need someone to talk to then just say the word and I can PM you. In fact, this forum's full of really nice people so there a lot of real people who actually will give a shit and won't drop you :)

Reactions: 21Neberg, TheCrow, Marawa and 1 other person
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Pretty much sums up my life. If you need someone to talk to then just say the word and I can PM you. In fact, this forum's full of really nice people so there a lot of real people who actually will give a shit and won't drop you :)

Thanks, that means a lot :)

Partlt why i joined, cause we are all kinda like minded, whereas most people dont get it, panic and shame you.

Reactions: 21Neberg and brighter
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
In the past year I've made some actual IRL human friends. There always needs to be some suicidal drama swirling around them, it's honestly taxing my reserves.
I mean they're fucking adults, they're way too old for this. It makes me realize how annoying I must be. Their whole personality is mental illness and so is mine. Anybody else relate?
They turned you into their therapist lol! U gotta draw some boundaries.

Reactions: 21Neberg, Redt2go and brighter
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
No, because unlike you, I know what it's like and have a shred of empathy.
What are you even doing here if you find people with suicidal thoughts annoying?
You sound angry. Who hurt you... lol

Reactions: brighter
I

iiii5555

Student
Sep 12, 2018
>Acknowledges that someone is in pain;
>Goes and makes fun of this fact;
I really wish you were dead right now.

Reactions: Marawa
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I wish I were dead too! Lol that's not an insult here... and the post they made was mad rude and insulting to the op and myself...

Reactions: 21Neberg, dysfunctional, Whatshername and 1 other person
Othermind

Othermind

-
Dec 26, 2018
lol u mad?
I mean seriously?
and the post they made was mad rude and insulting to the op and myself...
You're gonna get some flack from being callous and incompassionate towards people that are going through the same things you are, what were you expecting?

Last edited:
Reactions: brighter and Redt2go
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
I think you need to stop right there

Reactions: dhk96, Whatshername and Redt2go
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
Yes, what @Redt2go said was a bit off but you went to another level wishing death upon her/him (sorry @Redt2go I should really know your gender by now lol :D).

Reactions: TheCrow and Redt2go
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
lol u mad?
I mean seriously?

You're gonna get some flack from being callous and incompassionate towards people that are going through the same things you are, what were you expecting?
Okay you got it. You can give flack... I can be annoyed. I don't really argue with people in these forums . Too much shit going on irl for me...

Reactions: dhk96, 21Neberg, dysfunctional and 1 other person
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Yes, what @Redt2go said was a bit off but you went to another level wishing death upon her/him (sorry @Redt2go I should really know your gender by now lol :D).
It's okay 'gender is but a social construct' lmao

Reactions: dhk96, TheCrow and brighter
Grey-zone

Grey-zone

Student
Feb 2, 2019
I'll take it on good faith that you're not trolling. I think your friends might be drama queens, although I have maybe one person in my life to share my suicidal thoughts with, so in a way you're lucky. Many people have none, hence the need for this forum.

Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I'll take it on good faith that you're not trolling. I think your friends might be drama queens, although I have maybe one person in my life to share my suicidal thoughts with, so in a way you're lucky. Many people have none, hence the need for this forum.
I don't think op is trolling... I genuinely fully relate to this post

I know it's not normal but I fully acknowledge that I have issues

Grey-zone

Grey-zone

Student
Feb 2, 2019
I don't think op is trolling... I genuinely fully relate to this post

I know it's not normal but I fully acknowledge that I have issues
It can be very hard to tell on the internet, but I don't think so either.

Yes, as do I. I suppose if I were a more emotive person rather than dead inside then I would be exhausting for anybody around me.

Reactions: Redt2go
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I wish I were dead too! Lol that's not an insult here... and the post they made was mad rude and insulting to the op and myself...

I'm glad you're still here though.

Reactions: dhk96 and Redt2go
F

ForgetAboutMe

Feb 21, 2019
Of course I know it's part of being a friend, but I feel like things like that are dragging me down too. To be honest, their attitude around suicide seems kind of childish, like it reminds me of the Emo kids in high school. I recently was in a coma and hospitalized for an attempt, and I've told them how much it messes with me to deal with their problems too. I don't know, it's annoying but I do it too.

Focus on yourself and no one else. However, focusing on yourself may require that u try and be there for them, to avoid feelings of guilt. Also, you should try and stop doing it too. After all, misery does love company.

Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
not many ppl come to me with this stuff, but when they do I try to help. but yeah, suicidal people can be annoying with their constant unbreakable negativity, am a good example :P

it's annoying that suicide is a trend, everyone little kid is an emo with the hardest life ever and the worst parents ever and the most pain ever and no one understands them while they don't even understand theirselves. wanna slap them to bring their brain back to life
at the same time it's sad that many of them really suffer from that while having personalities (or potential to evolve) that are worth saving
love and sexual urges are such a big factor for suicidality...pls kill society and reboot

Iman

Iman

Jan 24, 2019
I can relate
The thing that bothers me about it, is that they are so nonchalant about it
After expressing my feelings, they tell me that I shouldn't think or feel that way, which is pretty irritating
I mean, good for them, that they don't really feel like ctb after all

Reactions: Cookiedough8956 and Redt2go
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
not many ppl come to me with this stuff, but when they do I try to help. but yeah, suicidal people can be annoying with their constant unbreakable negativity, am a good example :P

it's annoying that suicide is a trend, everyone little kid is an emo with the hardest life ever and the worst parents ever and the most pain ever and no one understands them while they don't even understand theirselves. wanna slap them to bring their brain back to life
at the same time it's sad that many of them really suffer from that while having personalities (or potential to evolve) that are worth saving
love and sexual urges are such a big factor for suicidality...pls kill society and reboot
Can you explain the sexual urges bit?

Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
Can you explain the sexual urges bit?

you know the shit. like fucking around with bullshit justification...with seeing women as sex objects and seeing men as financial ensurance.

more overpopulation while earning less and less love, but at least you had a threesome with some drunken random college girls you can talk about. lol

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I respect others' positions on it, but I enjoy hearing others talk about suicidal thoughts. Our culture ignores this subject as it is so I feel, as I do here, like I'm among compatriots. At least I know it's not just me who's not well adapted to life.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers, WinterIsComing and Redt2go
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
In the past year I've made some actual troll friends. There always needs to be some troll drama swirling around them, it's honestly taxing my reserves.
I mean they're fucking adults, they're way too old for this. It makes me realize how annoying I must be. Their whole personality is trolling and so is mine. Anybody else relate?