M

Molded foundation

Student
Sep 17, 2021
What if I lose my intelligence and I do something stupid that permanently damages my body and functions. What if I go insane and fuck up my entire life and face harsh punishments that last a lifetime. What if I become evil? Anybody else worry over this?

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and AnneRee
T

TheUncommon

Student
May 19, 2021
No need to worry if it is already the reality you tried to prevent.

Reactions: Ruinedbypsy
bluem00n

bluem00n

Fatally killed to death
Sep 10, 2022
As we get older, the risk of one day waking up with cataracts, or glaucoma, or macular degeneration - all of which result in loss of sight - increases to the point it starts to become highly probable.

Likewise, aging will see an increased risk that you'll have an overnight stroke and at the very least wake up paralysed. And if you live alone, you'll just have to lie there in your own faeces and urine (along with vomiting from sheer terror) ... compelled to experience a slow and solitary painful death from dehydration.

Such situations already arise every year for 30,000 elderly Japanese who live alone - that's 3 to 4 people every hour, 24/7. The Japanese call it 'Kodoku-shi' (YouTube).

To prevent such outcomes is why I want to CTB ... to take control of my demise while I still can. The grisly real-life alternatives are documented in the many horror stories submitted to the Death with Dignity site. All in all, it seems best to avoid living beyond your natural lifespan.

Reactions: Blondi and Molded foundation
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I was afraid of it, yes
Now my fears have come to life and I'm living it.
Meditate daily my brother and choose your actions wisely.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Molded foundation and TheUncommon
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
Of course I worry about these things, I'm 44 years old. Now, about becoming evil, then no. How do you want to turn evil if you're worried about turning back.
An evil person is not a madman, is not a person with mental disorders, is not a person who suffers from harming others... although for a large part of society it would be, right? what a stigma we still carry.

You see, society would be evil, I'm sure.

//

Es clar que em preocupo d'aquestes coses, tinc 44 anys. Ara bé, això de tornar-me malvat, doncs no. Com et vols tornar malvat si et preocupa el fet de tornar-t'hi.
Un malvat no és un boig, no és una persona amb trastorns mentals, no és una persona que pateix de fer mal als demés... tot i que per bona part de la societat si que ho sería, oi? quin estigma arrosseguem encara.

Veus, la societat si que sería malvada, n'estic segur.

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Future mean dark sad not mean briggt, thing time deterioration always, unfortunately body deteriorating awful not peaceful need method ready lways

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Well, I'm not scared of my future self. I don't really have to be worried about this topic because in my opinion I'm on the right path.
I'm more worried about my future plans because I'm sick and tired of my country and it's politics. This is why I want to leave this country with my GF.
Next month to travel to Poland and see what options do I have there and a week ago I visited Sweden and it's definitely not a place for me : P

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I have already met my future self and I am not happy with him lol. I don't want to become an even more jaded version of myself as I age further. In all honesty (pray I have the strength) I want to be gone before next summer.

sunshiningbackwards

sunshiningbackwards

Sep 17, 2022
I think about this every day. Time just keeps flying past and i know I'm going to blink and before I know it I'll be old and full of regret

J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
My future self is very unhappy with my sexual decisions, and not taking care of myself properly but also I was I'll informed in self destruct mode now I have to live with these sexual mistakes. I was so much more functional before it sucks. I cry everyday now

• Love
Reactions: Pentobarbital_Plz
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
The future I used to be scared of is right here. Though certain aspects of it would have been comforting to a younger me who feared social interaction and was mercilessly mocked by her peers. The future I see ahead is the same as now. Loneliness and regrets, without the remaining family members and with only a high paying job and financial independence as a plus, and even that is a stretch considering that for me, personally, money and career won't solve anything. The thought of my body becoming ugly and weak with the addition of possible dementia which makes me relive my worst mistakes is especially horrifying. I'd rather nullify that future now.

Reactions: Pentobarbital_Plz
Pentobarbital_Plz

Pentobarbital_Plz

STOP HAVING KIDS!!!
Oct 28, 2022
What if I lose my intelligence and I do something stupid that permanently damages my body and functions. What if I go insane and fuck up my entire life and face harsh punishments that last a lifetime. What if I become evil? Anybody else worry over this?
been dere, done dat

y e e h a w

(Somewhat kidding)

I am terrified of all versions of my self. When you really think about it, you are a specific version of yourself in each moment…

I am afraid to become a homeless drug addict because I just can't take this world and the lifestyle seriously. I don't even want to fucking exist. I am perpetually perplexed at the (¿)fact(?) that I do. How do you expect me to have any interest in doing work in your society, paying taxes to your government, supporting your military, giving a shit about your children, etc.?

Sigh…I just had to let that out somewhere. I think all of my thoughts and opinions are irrelevant and I can't wait for Death to finally end this torturous stream of consciousness. I understand everything but Nothing makes sense…

Reactions: makethepainstop
niiina

niiina

🌸
Aug 20, 2022
Future me will be dead :v
Cheers

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop