sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
At the moment, I am simply spread sooooo thin..... I am just being beat up by life non-stop, can't truly ever catch a breather

It is very safe to say, it is just constantly one problem after another, with no end in sight. And I mean it in a way where I am already trying my absolute best. Just being an honest, positive, hard working human. I never bring trouble to anyone, or cause any unnecessary problems

But life just doesn't work like that. For some reason, endless problems just keep finding their way to you no matter what.... to give an example, its like one of those things where....

Just after you finally thought you resolved a problem that you didn't even cause in the first place, but now the pipes in your house start leaking. After you resolve that, then your car suddenly doesn't turn on. Then after you fix that, now suddenly a new neighbor moved in, that party louds every night, so you can't sleep properly anymore

Then after you finally move into a new place, just about to settle down, now a new family problem happens. Then after you resolve that, suddenly there is a new health issue to take care of. Then after all this unexpected distraction, now you suddenly need to get a second job, because now you're in debt, because all these issues delayed and messed up all your financial plans..... as the debt interests are just further adding up and compounding everyday

You're just consisting trying to fight, fight, fight..... just to keep falling backwards and instead trying to play catch up, never able to truly get ahead, despite how hard you try......... there is simply no light at the end of the tunnel

For something good to ever happen or just appear out of nowhere, it is sooooo damn difficult (near impossible), you can literally compare it to going to space.

But for negative things to just pop out of nowhere automatically and randomly without a single effort, and keep coming non-stop by the TRUCK LOAD, it is sooooo damn easy, as if you were just blinking an eye

I think this sums up life for some of us

I can't help but to think.......... what the fuck was I brought into????? Why the hell am I stuck inside this absolute hell of a planet that I never asked for???????

The amount of patience I have left for this life and the future........... is ZERO.......... every single day I think of drowning myself....... why is life sooooo damn difficult??????

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ash, UnrulyNightmare, sserafim and 10 others
justamirror

justamirror

Aug 17, 2024
Yeah me I'm unemployed again, having difficulty finding any work resorting to Walmart now, 1.5 months behind on rent and will never be able to catch up (probably going to be evicted and homeless this time). Not reaching out, giving in, not trying to help myself at all. Just so very tired of being tired. Tired of having to accept that "life is hard". That shit is bs. Tired of being so alone without communication. Without help. Tired of looking back at my life and seeing I walked myself into this trap. So tired

• Hugs
Reactions: UnrulyNightmare, lizzywizzy09, juna and 3 others
XdragonsoulX

XdragonsoulX

Vengeance Incarnate
Apr 13, 2022
Didn't think this ice would get so thin, the cracks are starting to show and I'm not sure how much longer I'll stay afloat. Meds don't help, therapy doesn't help, work is just one Fuck up after another, family cares when it benefits them or expect me to reach out all the time but I ask for support and they refuse. My relationship is I'm not even sure anymore… engaged but just constantly filled with paranoia and it's taking its toll, the only thing I still live for. I'm so scared all the time, I just want it to stop before my brain explodes like moms.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: juna, GuessWhosBack and sanction
DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
The Titanic is sinking here too.

• Hugs
Reactions: juna and sanction
B

brokeandbroken

Paragon
Apr 18, 2023
At the moment, I am simply spread sooooo thin..... I am just being beat up by life non-stop, can't truly ever catch a breather

It is very safe to say, it is just constantly one problem after another, with no end in sight. And I mean it in a way where I am already trying my absolute best. Just being an honest, positive, hard working human. I never bring trouble to anyone, or cause any unnecessary problems

But life just doesn't work like that. For some reason, endless problems just keep finding their way to you no matter what.... to give an example, its like one of those things where....

Just after you finally thought you resolved a problem that you didn't even cause in the first place, but now the pipes in your house start leaking. After you resolve that, then your car suddenly doesn't turn on. Then after you fix that, now suddenly a new neighbor moved in, that party louds every night, so you can't sleep properly anymore

Then after you finally move into a new place, just about to settle down, now a new family problem happens. Then after you resolve that, suddenly there is a new health issue to take care of. Then after all this unexpected distraction, now you suddenly need to get a second job, because now you're in debt, because all these issues delayed and messed up all your financial plans..... as the debt interests are just further adding up and compounding everyday

You're just consisting trying to fight, fight, fight..... just to keep falling backwards and instead trying to play catch up, never able to truly get ahead, despite how hard you try......... there is simply no light at the end of the tunnel

For something good to ever happen or just appear out of nowhere, it is sooooo damn difficult (near impossible), you can literally compare it to going to space.

But for negative things to just pop out of nowhere automatically and randomly without a single effort, and keep coming non-stop by the TRUCK LOAD, it is sooooo damn easy, as if you were just blinking an eye

I think this sums up life for some of us

I can't help but to think.......... what the fuck was I brought into????? Why the hell am I stuck inside this absolute hell of a planet that I never asked for???????

The amount of patience I have left for this life and the future........... is ZERO.......... every single day I think of drowning myself....... why is life sooooo damn difficult??????
I'm running out of steam yes. I've gone on seemingly a record run of no good things happening to me. You'd think just by chance something would've. I just need the metaphorical bleeding to stop. I've just run into the point where my life is so destroyed and obliterated that there's nothing to live or get up for.

• Hugs
Reactions: juna
clitoralcancer

clitoralcancer

I apologize for the name
Aug 18, 2024
Yeah me I'm unemployed again, having difficulty finding any work resorting to Walmart now, 1.5 months behind on rent and will never be able to catch up (probably going to be evicted and homeless this time). Not reaching out, giving in, not trying to help myself at all. Just so very tired of being tired. Tired of having to accept that "life is hard". That shit is bs. Tired of being so alone without communication. Without help. Tired of looking back at my life and seeing I walked myself into this trap. So tired
Poverty is absolutely exhausting, people who have lack transportation, the ability to cover rent, not able to eat even box mac and cheese because you can't afford the butter or milk ...
It just gets so demoralizing and can totally beat a person down

• Aww..
Reactions: justamirror and juna
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really sounds like you've suffered so much, it must be really tiring, personally I'd never wish for something as cruel as existence where there is no limit as to how unbearable it can get, I just wish to be at peace for all eternity instead, I find it so terrible and dreadful how there's all this suffering. But anyway I wish you all the best.

uglyugly

uglyugly

Aug 24, 2024
Right! When does it ever end? It's just one storm after another after another. I try so hard to stay afloat and I can't. Every coping mechanism I used to have for the depression no longer works. It's pure hell.

Poverty is exhausting. I'm so sick of the b.s. I hear about "trying harder" to get ahead. It adds insult to injury. None of us choose to be poor.

Hoping you can catch a break very soon. I sounds like you've suffered way more than enough.

MyaMia

MyaMia

Aug 21, 2023
I feel this in my bones!

There's always a tomorrow and it's exhausting just how never-ending it all seems.

Dying feels like the chance to rest that I crave.

Reactions: sserafim
UnrulyNightmare

UnrulyNightmare

Student
Jul 3, 2024
This. It's exhausting.
Feels like I'm scrambling and sliding to get up, on ice that's cracking and barely holding my weight spread out and flat down as I am.

Reactions: clitoralcancer
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I hear you. Everytime I think I've hit rock bottom, the ground gives way and I start falling again. It's never one issue but a multitude, coming in from all directions.

Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Experienced
Jan 11, 2024
Yes, little money, poor health, no work. It's been hellish and I don't see it improving but at least I know now what to do