ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think that life is way too demanding and exhausting. It baffles me at how anybody is able to do what life demands from them. It baffles me how people are able to go through school, university and work. I just can't understand how but, at the same time, I never wanted to go through any of these things and I think that it's unfair that I have to do these things even though I never wanted to. I deserve better and I certainly don't deserve to suffer through life like this. I don't want to do any of this. I want to be dead so that I can be free from life and its extreme demands

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowman, sorrowful, alienfreak and 5 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
That's why I don't go through the mandatory stages of life, sigma :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:.

But seriously, I have a similar problem.
However, my brain is a piece of shit, so my entire perception of reality may be distorted.
In general, I see a lot of things in gray colors (some call it realism, but I'm not going to judge) so many things don't make sense to me.
The prospect of hard work and little rewards doesn't sound good.
Plus, in the end, everything will be taken away by death anyway, so I lose motivation even more.

Reactions: sorrowful and ijustwishtodie
LXR515

LXR515

Jun 12, 2024
I think that life is way too demanding and exhausting. It baffles me at how anybody is able to do what life demands from them. It baffles me how people are able to go through school, university and work. I just can't understand how but, at the same time, I never wanted to go through any of these things and I think that it's unfair that I have to do these things even though I never wanted to. I deserve better and I certainly don't deserve to suffer through life like this. I don't want to do any of this. I want to be dead so that I can be free from life and its extreme demands
I feel this a lot, it gets to such a point with how much bullshit and nonsense there is that trying to balance it out and find meaning and purpose is just a nightmare. Personally I have 0 interest in graduating and getting a job after as it'll all just be miserable and dogshit as it's always bren

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
I relate. It's a whole lot of work for a whole lot of nothing.

I do the bare minimum and walk the path of least resistance. There's absolutely zero need to go above and beyond or do anything extra. The fact that there's no objective higher purpose to all of this, and the fact that death wipes away anything you ever achieved or acquired simply annihilates any motivation to do anything significant in life.

Reactions: Hollowman, KOMM, sorrowful and 2 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate. It's a whole lot of work for a whole lot of nothing.

I do the bare minimum and walk the path of least resistance. There's absolutely zero need to go above and beyond or do anything extra. The fact that there's no objective higher purpose to all of this, and the fact that death wipes away anything you ever achieved or acquired simply annihilates any motivation to do anything significant in life.
I also walk the path of least resistance, I have been all my life. However, I'm getting to the point where the path of least resistance still contains way too much resistance for me to bother with

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowman, sorrowful and Plato'sCaveDweller
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
However, I'm getting to the point where the path of least resistance still contains way too much resistance for me to bother with
Same man, same. Tbh, no amount of resistance is worth it to me, so I bear what little is required and just kill time until time kills me (i.e. I'm finally afforded the perfect opportunity to CTB).

A

alienfreak

Sep 25, 2024
I think normal people don't think the demands are extreme. I have come to believe that these things are actually easy for most people, and torture for others. I know people that actually enjoyed going to school and talk about their time there are as a joy, while I was sitting a few metres away and still have regular nightmares about it in my 30s. Things that are unbearable for us are enjoyable for them. It sounds simple and obvious when I write it like this, but it seems like so many people can't comprehend it or believe it. It's as though we all live in different worlds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hollowman, babouflo201223, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person