F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I said no today because I was going to say yes for the wrong reasons. It was so hard to say no lol! But I did it yay :))

• Love
Reactions: CuriousAboutThis, NitriteAnatomy, Rollo and 5 others
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I find this hard too, well done for saying no :hug: I know it's a tough thing to do!

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, noctiva and Final Escape
noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
Hey, that's amazing, be proud of yourself! I know there is a person I will always say yes to, even if I would want to say no, I'd just do anything for them.

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Final Escape and LonelyLight
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
I used to have that problem as a child so I know how you feel. I know it as hard and gave you anxiety and for that reason, I shall say that I am proud of you for standing up for yourself ❤

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Final Escape and noctiva
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Hey, that's amazing, be proud of yourself! I know there is a person I will always say yes to, even if I would want to say no, I'd just do anything for them.
It really depends wether u should do that or not because some people might actually take advantage or might think u are a doormat and they can just use u and u will drop everything for them on a dime. That's the issue with not being able to say no when u really should. This was my issue. I'm trying to be less of a people pleaser.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: NitriteAnatomy, TheDevilsAngel, Temporarilyabsurd and 1 other person
Woodnote

Woodnote

Goodbye
Oct 23, 2019
Yay! You should be proud. I need to say no more often. I have a hard time saying no to anyone. I feel so bad letting people down.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Final Escape
B

bukowski

Nov 3, 2019
Good for you! I have a very hard time saying "No" and that only leads to me feeling worse about myself and being resentful. You need to do what is best for yourself. It really pisses me of when people try and guilt trip you. I would never do that to someone and wish others would show the same respect.

Reactions: Final Escape and TheDevilsAngel
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
There is one person. I'll practically do anything for him. I have bent over backwards trying to please him. I wish I wasn't like that...I wish I valued myself enough to say no sometimes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape and noctiva