D

desolate-destruction

Feb 2, 2021
After over a decade of therapy and several different treatments hospitalizations day treatments different types of therapies and other things I've come to the conclusion that this world just isn't meant for someone like me.

The only thing I've ever wanted in this world is to find my person and have a family and with a diagnosis of bpd I know that is impossible.

*TW*

Not to mention that a few weekends ago something happened where I trusted the wrong guy and now I will never feel comfortable to try dating again.

Once I have my method sorted I'm out of here.

• Hugs
Reactions: nothingchanges, WornOutLife, Beachedwhale and 5 others
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
Although I have only started going to therapy a few months ago, I can already see it is not going to work for me. My therapist is focusing on all the wrong things. But to be fair, I also did not tell her that I am going to ctb soon. I just cannot risk not succeeding because of that.

So my situation isn't the same as yours and sometimes I feel a bit foolish of letting myself go before I have tried much more than I have. On the other hand, by now I have no energy to be trying anything else... Maybe if the possibility for help would've come sooner...

• Hugs
Reactions: puppet_nihilist
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't have bpd but I can relate to how you are feeling. I feel like this world isn't meant for me and I have no place in it. My brain simply isn't wired in a way that means I can cope with this life. I feel like no therapies can help with my problems really. It is exhausting when you try to live but then life just turns against you.

• Hugs
Reactions: WatermelonMel and puppet_nihilist
WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
It feels like the world isn't for me and that nobody can relate to me.
I know the second part isn't true but that's what it feels like.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppet_nihilist
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sorry you've had a bad experience with that guy.
Some people really suck.

Whatever happens, wish you lots of love and peace!

H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
Ya I got chronic ocd it's debilitated everything I've done