CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I was feeling lonely and I wanted to make a post about it to get some relief, but then I realized that I have already talked about that in here and I don't want to spam this website with the same post over and over again. Anybody else have the same problem and what do you think about venting about the same thing multiple times?

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_, UseItOrLoseIt, hʚll and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
You're far from alone. I know my posts are repetitive. I can think of several other posters I won't name who post about the same shit all the time. When it comes right down to it, sadness is usually pretty trite and dull. A lot of us here are ultimately miserable about the same things: loneliness, failure, pain (physical or otherwise), abuse/trauma, lack of resources, alienation, unfulfillment, etc.

Speak your mind. These may be your last days here. No need to hold back.

• Love
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_, Tragoedia Vitae, Bigpink and 2 others
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
You're far from alone. I know my posts are repetitive. I can think of several other posters I won't name who post about the same shit all the time. When it comes right down to it, sadness is usually pretty trite and dull. A lot of us here are ultimately miserable about the same things: loneliness, failure, pain (physical or otherwise), abuse/trauma, lack of resources, alienation, unfulfillment, etc.

Speak your mind. These may be your last days here. No need to hold back.
Thank you and yeah you are right. I'm probably going to make a bunch of posts about loneliness for a month and then I'll ctb or move on.

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_ and Celerity
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I feel you, it's why i try not to make too many posts on this forum. There's only so many times I can complain/vent about the same old problems.

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_ and CoolGuy9
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I feel you, it's why i try not to make too many posts on this forum. There's only so many times I can complain/vent about the same old problems.
At the moment I pretty much need to spam this place with posts about my loneliness. For the next month, I wont be able to get over my problems or ctb so I need something to keep me sane and being able to vent and have a sense of community is going to be my secret weapon for surviving my personal hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_, ClownMe and hʚll
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
yeah. same. i always repeat the same things. but hey most people here feel the same way and won't judge you. so if venting helps you cope a bit better with pain, you should do it (:

peace

• Love
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_, demuic and CoolGuy9
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
yeah. same. i always repeat the same things. but hey most people here feel the same way and won't judge you. so if venting helps you cope a bit better with pain, you should do it (:

peace
This website helps me with my mental health which is weird, because I and most likely 90% of the people on this website, found it while they had given up and figured that they'd rather just die.

Reactions: hʚll
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
This website helps me with my mental health which is weird, because I and most likely 90% of the people on this website, found it while they had given up and figured that they'd rather just die.
yeah. and that's good because that means you can talk about suicide without having some prolifer telling you to have hope because things will get better. most people here share the same feelings towards life so that helps me a lot as well

Reactions: CoolGuy9
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I think it's normal to repeat things.
These are the things that constantly occupy and torment us.

And I am one of those members who mostly just read the current threads and there are often new perspectives on known problems.

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae and CoolGuy9
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
yeah. and that's good because that means you can talk about suicide without having some prolifer telling you to have hope because things will get better. most people here share the same feelings towards life so that helps me a lot as well
I still get people telling me that I shouldn't do it, but the difference is that they don't tell me how it's selfish and there is always hope or some bs like that. They still accept my choice to do it if I so choose which I really appreciate. Also because they are usually suicidal themselves, it means they understand what I'm going through. Outside of this website, suicide prevention is pretty cancer, but in here when it happens, it feels genuine and supportive
I think it's normal to repeat things.
These are the things that constantly occupy and torment us.

And I am one of those members who mostly just read the current threads and there are often new perspectives on known problems.
I have seen you comment on a few threads before and I always like to see what you have to say.

• Love
Reactions: logan
D

Darth Ruin

Jul 23, 2021
Depression is basically turning round and round in your mind, unable to progress. Doesn't matter if the conclusions or topics of your thoughts are negative or positive. When the mind is restless anything is too much to bear and you can't make a move, what you like can only give a short release. There must be something to learn to move on. Inwards thinking only hurts, even if it is meant to do good.

I feel like every action and every thought can be boiled down to a core statement and must be so people can understand each other and learn. Most will never learn until they are lying in death and not even that is guaranteed. But what comes after understanding? I repeated myself with bad and good beliefs all my life. Now I feel like I finally know what is good and able to reject the bad beliefs but but can I really apply this in every day life or is that not a path to adversity, lonelyness and depression with maybe, if I am lucky, a very small hand full of friends?

Reactions: CoolGuy9
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Veeery relatable. My thought process consists of like 3 things. That's why I don't write almost anything. Always arriving at the same conclusions, it's very annoying. So many drafts deleted. Thinking outside the box is just collecting stuff to pile up the box even more.

• Aww..
Reactions: CoolGuy9, GenesAndEnvironment, BottomlessPit and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Veeery relatable. My thought process consists of like 3 things. That's why I don't write almost anything. Always arriving at the same conclusions, it's very annoying. So many drafts deleted. Thinking outside the box is just collecting stuff to pile up the box even more.
I definitely relate. It's like my mind is a tape relentlessly playing the same things over and over.

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, CoolGuy9, GenesAndEnvironment and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Half of my posts are stupid jokes and the other half is me bitching about having to stroke my pathetic penis on the daily. That's almost as repetitive as it gets, so I definitely won't roast you if I see duplicates of yours.

• Yay!
Reactions: CoolGuy9 and Celerity
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I was feeling lonely and I wanted to make a post about it to get some relief, but then I realized that I have already talked about that in here and I don't want to spam this website with the same post over and over again. Anybody else have the same problem and what do you think about venting about the same thing multiple times?
Ha. Look through my old profile posts, I was absolutely repetitive. I don't think it's a problem as long as you take into consideration what others say.
And FWIW I don't think it's weird. On sites like this, people find others who understand how they feel. Some find a sense of belonging that they may lack irl. It's okay. :hug:

Reactions: CoolGuy9 and Celerity