broth0100

broth0100

i’m not in the tide i be under it, Jaws
Oct 23, 2023
Does anybody else just hate being a person..humans are so opportunistic and disgusting and stupid. What makes me the most sick is the way people will try to rationalize their own hypocrisy, bias, arrogance and ignorance. I dont wanna have to be a person, it frustrates me and i wish id never been born. I dont like this world

Reactions: stillvoices, floralheaddress, noname123 and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I see it as such a terrible burden to exist as a conscious being enslaved in a decaying flesh prison. Humans are the worst species and if all humans were capable of rational thought this species would had went extinct long ago, to me it's so horrible and harmful how life continues to be so cruelly forced here, just creating unnecessary suffering as a result.

• Love
Reactions: stillvoices, Immensevoid, broth0100 and 4 others
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
There's an anime about being a fridge.

Not long into watching it, I realised that would a be preferable experience. Thank you.

Edit - it was a vending machine, duh.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Immensevoid, broth0100, voyager and 1 other person
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Humans are incredibly contradictory. I guess it comes with our complexity. Realizing my own bias and that I'm essentially the product of environment that shaped me was pretty depressing.

I don't even wanna have opinions anymore lol. Because there's no way I can account for everything, or look beyond my own scope of beliefs. I am limited in my understanding, because I'm a human, but I can't keep myself from thinking and feeling, because I'm a human. I hurt things, and I hurt people and animals just because I exist, which makes me feel shame - also a thing that humans are known for.

Honestly, I'd rather be unaware of it all. Make me into a rock.

• Love
Reactions: Life'sA6itch, Immensevoid, broth0100 and 2 others
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I hate this flesh prison so much. I don't even identify as human and haven't since I was very tiny. I can't stand humans. If you want me to go on tirades about how much I hate humans, I'll be happy to post some

• Love
Reactions: noname123, Immensevoid, broth0100 and 3 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Absolutely yes.
I'm really not fond of being trapped in a meat suit and having to feed it despite wanting to terminate its existence.

• Love
Reactions: noname123, Life'sA6itch, realname and 2 others
Hyes

Hyes

Oct 28, 2023
When I was a kid I used to go on autopilot and just walked where my body took me. Only around my house tho. I always imagined there was a tiny little alien controlling me when I did this.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Immensevoid and broth0100
OreosAndDeath

OreosAndDeath

Fellow flesh prison
Oct 27, 2023
Definitely disgusted... Any other species would have left me to die instead of having to suffer through being disabled in several ways. Instead I have to deal with being an inconvenience to people and not even be allowed to end it.

• Hugs
Reactions: stillvoices, WAITING TO DIE, realname and 2 others
ApathyToLife

ApathyToLife

Send in the clowns.
Aug 18, 2023
Humans created society and money.

If you don't follow the rules you're a criminal.
If you don't have money you're homeless.
If you think life is overrated you're a psycho.
If you take any steps to take your own life you're locked up in a psych ward because life is beautiful 🤡.
If you voice your opinion that's any different than what general public thinks, you're shunned as a freak and judged. So much for so-called "freedom of speech" 😕.
If you're financially successful you have to pay a tax/fee just because higher-ups wanna have a chunk of you revenue.

Personal rating: 1/10, so much years of evolution wasted.
Hey, at least we've managed to create Internet.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Immensevoid and broth0100
flower_g1rl

flower_g1rl

sep 22, 2019
Oct 25, 2023
yes, i do not want to participate in the human order of things; its alien, exhausting and cruel, all the while - laughable

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Immensevoid, broth0100 and 1 other person
broth0100

broth0100

i’m not in the tide i be under it, Jaws
Oct 23, 2023
Humans are incredibly contradictory. I guess it comes with our complexity. Realizing my own bias and that I'm essentially the product of environment that shaped me was pretty depressing.

I don't even wanna have opinions anymore lol. Because there's no way I can account for everything, or look beyond my own scope of beliefs. I am limited in my understanding, because I'm a human, but I can't keep myself from thinking and feeling, because I'm a human. I hurt things, and I hurt people and animals just because I exist, which makes me feel shame - also a thing that humans are known for.

Honestly, I'd rather be unaware of it all. Make me into a rock.
literally, this is exactly how i feel lol

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Immensevoid
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
yea, humans are pretty dumb. we make dumb decisions, we do dumb stuff, we talk dumb, we look dumb, we sound dumb.

in my personal opinion, society has become overwhelmed with the amount of power they have. evolutionarily, we are not equipped to handle the society we created. i feel like life would be better if we went back to simple times. or maybe when humans didn't exit/were like every other animal.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Immensevoid
L

Life'sA6itch

Student
Oct 29, 2023
Humans created society and money.

If you don't follow the rules you're a criminal.
If you don't have money you're homeless.
If you think life is overrated you're a psycho.
If you take any steps to take your own life you're locked up in a psych ward because life is beautiful 🤡.
If you voice your opinion that's any different than what general public thinks, you're shunned as a freak and judged. So much for so-called "freedom of speech" 😕.
If you're financially successful you have to pay a tax/fee just because higher-ups wanna have a chunk of you revenue.

Personal rating: 1/10, so much years of evolution wasted.
Hey, at least we've managed to create Internet.
Agree 100%, the "rules" are inauthentic and hypocritical, seemingly made to benefit anyone but you. Even if you suffered for years or decades, no one wants to be bothered with your solution because "it will get better" or life is beautiful.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Immensevoid and ApathyToLife