• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ShotgunShell

ShotgunShell

go kitty go kitty
Mar 20, 2023
I got stoned last night shortly after my last post and my mind started to wander on the topic of jumping as a method.

It never really occurred to me before, as I've always been more focused on a method via guns, but the more I really think about it- it's kind of beautiful and damn near sounds exciting.

When I imagine pointing a gun at myself, the only thing I can imagine myself feeling is the fear of the inevitable. Whether or not I will survive and be fucked up the rest of my life, whether if it's "too violent" (like jumping isn't, but whatever), etc. etc…
But when I think of jumping, it almost truly sounds…peaceful? Like the last things I'm going to feel are the wind going through my hair and a sense of freedom gravity and the air may give me.

Don't know if it makes any sense. I also am aware of the logistics when it comes to it- such as I may also not die on impact and would need a very tall structure, but I don't know. It almost makes me want to rethink the way I would go…I want to feel free like that. It's something I don't think any other method could give me.

Anybody else start randomly pondering other methods sometimes? What are the ways you "dream" about dying but wouldn't actually/wouldn't likely do?

(I am also stoned again while typing this so I hope it makes sense to some of y'all. This is more of a "what if I did this instead"/theoretical rather than actually planning something right now.)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ABSOLUTION, bridgegirl, DeadlineDialer and 2 others
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I remember I read some time ago the post of somebody who really wanted to ctb suffocating in a plastic bag.
In the end, whatever floats your boat is fine I guess.
Not everyone wants to go in the most efficient way possible, and I still respect them.
Me personally I'd just like to die in my sleep like many, but realistically it's very unlikely to happen.

• Love
Reactions: NeedAnEscape and ShotgunShell
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
It's been my preferred method for a while. I'm too lazy to coordinate anything in PPeH. This is accessible enough for me. Can get to a common suicide bridge without barriers on public transit.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bridgegirl and ShotgunShell
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
People have apparently survived terminal velocity falls before. The probability that you survive a terminal fall, in my opinion, is probably at least as likely as surviving a shotgun to the head (which is roughly 1%). Although I'm sure improper aiming of the gun and landing in trees or soft ground probably contributes to that 1%.

If you are worried about ending it for sure, you could use a handgun while leaning over a ledge for insurance (leaning off the other side of a fence, with one hand on the rail and your toes on the ledge, so that when you shoot yourself the one hand holding the rail relaxes and you collapse backwards), but at that point you might just consider going to an isolated location where help will not arrive for a few hours. After shooting yourself in the head, you will likely bleed out anyways if it is not instantly fatal as long as there is no immediate medical response.

Anybody else start randomly pondering other methods sometimes? What are the ways you "dream" about dying but wouldn't actually/wouldn't likely do?

In terms of how I would like to die, it would be by explosion, preferably a massive one so that I am vaporized instantaneously. It would probably look like an unfortunate accident and wouldn't burden the living with my body.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: shadowheart and ShotgunShell
ShotgunShell

ShotgunShell

go kitty go kitty
Mar 20, 2023
If you are worried about ending it for sure, you could use a handgun while leaning over a ledge for insurance (leaning off the other side of a fence, with one hand on the rail and your toes on the ledge, so that when you shoot yourself the one hand holding the rail relaxes and you collapse backwards), but at that point you might just consider going to an isolated location where help will not arrive for a few hours. After shooting yourself in the head, you will likely bleed out anyways if it is not instantly fatal as long as there is no immediate medical response.

I like this one. It's like a two for one special of my two favorite methods!

Reactions: DeadlineDialer
Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
Jumping is something I could consider but it would have to be at least a 100 meters fall to a flat surface to die as instantly as possible. I think Beachy Head in the UK is the bare minimum I would consider. 300m fall would be ideal to reach even higher falling velocity.

If you could buy a small plane, you could reach an incredibly high velocity if you nose-dived the plane to the ground. You should do this in a desert or somewhere where you are 100% sure that you won't harm other people in the process.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ShotgunShell
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I got stoned last night shortly after my last post and my mind started to wander on the topic of jumping as a method.

It never really occurred to me before, as I've always been more focused on a method via guns, but the more I really think about it- it's kind of beautiful and damn near sounds exciting.

When I imagine pointing a gun at myself, the only thing I can imagine myself feeling is the fear of the inevitable. Whether or not I will survive and be fucked up the rest of my life, whether if it's "too violent" (like jumping isn't, but whatever), etc. etc…
But when I think of jumping, it almost truly sounds…peaceful? Like the last things I'm going to feel are the wind going through my hair and a sense of freedom gravity and the air may give me.

Don't know if it makes any sense. I also am aware of the logistics when it comes to it- such as I may also not die on impact and would need a very tall structure, but I don't know. It almost makes me want to rethink the way I would go…I want to feel free like that. It's something I don't think any other method could give me.

(I am also stoned again while typing this so I hope it makes sense to some of y'all. This is more of a "what if I did this instead"/theoretical rather than actually planning something right now.)
I'm a jumper. The few seconds of pure freedom is what draws me to it. I could also blow my head off, but jumping is just more appealing. SI is a mother fucker though.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bridgegirl, DeadlineDialer and ShotgunShell
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
SI is a mother fucker though.
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

• Love
Reactions: DeadlineDialer and ShotgunShell
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I've always been interested in the more violent methods, like jumping or shooting.

Reactions: bridgegirl
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
yes. the ggb has been calling me. its almost spiritual. im really thinking to ex my current plan and jump instead. never been a jumper before except a thought here or there.

girltwink

girltwink

Aug 23, 2023
I considered it, until I saw a bit on Bojack Horseman called "the view from halfway down" which terrified me. Imagine the fear of getting SI as you're over the event horizon... I'd rather go out drugged into unconsciousness.

Lifeis_Jouissance70

Lifeis_Jouissance70

Come, sweet death
Oct 25, 2023
I would want to do the sn method, I also wanted to do partial hanging but not much of an option since theres no place to do that in my room, and I dont want to do it outside, I want my body to be found so I can be cremated, I want my ashes to be burried in my grave burial. Just feels right to do that.

N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
I like the idea of Beachy Head and went there last year but I don't think I could realistically bring myself to do it. It's my option for a more impulsive method as I can get there in about 2 hours whereas SN will require 8+ hours of fasting to prepare. I just wish there was a way to overcome the fear of jumping and also guarantee success.

bridgegirl

bridgegirl

life on the edge, I guess
Oct 16, 2023
yes. the ggb has been calling me. its almost spiritual. im really thinking to ex my current plan and jump instead. never been a jumper before except a thought here or there.
I feel this way about my bridge too. It's nice to see someone else say this.

"It's kind of beautiful and feels damn near exciting."

Jumper here too - that's exactly how I feel about it. Yes, the end is violent. Realistically, I won't be aware of that though.

I've made a few attempts over the years and stopped because of SI. But I will have my moment.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: tinyghost and JustABug
JustABug

JustABug

Sinking in my skin
Aug 18, 2023
This thread has opened my eyes to this method. I would want to get stoned, take sleeping pills and get drowsy at the top of a cliff. I would want to go to a dangerous hiking trail and do that. It sounds very spiritual.

L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
I'm very interested in jumping, constantly thinking about it and imagining myself falling but my worry is my SI due to the worry of not dying and instead severely injuring myself and ending up paralysed or vegetative.
That's why I had decided upon SN but I can't get hold of it

cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

it gets worse before it gets better.
Oct 27, 2023
i remember watching a lot of blue whale videos of people jumping to CTB. the survival possibility, the feeling during the jump and the possible consequences scare me to no end. the fear is way stronger than the temptation to jump. i'm a chicken.