• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SplitInfrastructure

SplitInfrastructure

becoming the lastnames by will wood
Jun 7, 2023
I dont have strengh anymore to hold it back I need to see myself hurt but I dont want anyone to know its been done by myself
Id kill myself rn if I couldnt but god damn would it be awkward anyway

SplitInfrastructure

SplitInfrastructure

Jun 7, 2023
I just wanna cry right now I wanna tear my skin apart its a minor inconvinience and Im shaking

Great life still unable to cry to Im stuck here just annoyed by my body at this point
Not sure if I can get away with choking myself
i only have my ankles left to do it sadly i guess its the bad side of getting bitches /j
Why do i have to care for someone else in this state if i could just stop breathing i would
sorry for a meltdown on the post I just wanna stop existing its easier than whatever the fuck is happening

Last edited:
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
im sorry you're struggling to hold it back, i hope these feelings subside for you soon <3 if it helps, bruises look a lot more like an accident than cuts, way easier to just say you fell over and no mess. or another way to get the energy out would be some kind of movement like running or something, like just fucking sprinting as far and fast as you can to get all the anger out if that makes sense? or even punching a pillow or screaming into a pillow. hope this helped

SplitInfrastructure

SplitInfrastructure

Jun 7, 2023
im sorry you're struggling to hold it back, i hope these feelings subside for you soon <3 if it helps, bruises look a lot more like an accident than cuts, way easier to just say you fell over and no mess. or another way to get the energy out would be some kind of movement like running or something, like just fucking sprinting as far and fast as you can to get all the anger out if that makes sense? or even punching a pillow or screaming into a pillow. hope this helped
Its not entirely about right now either, Ill try bruising myself though
Its just a long inside issue, that ended up in me not able to look at myself while Im unharmed, slight cutting was enough before but now its not enough and its pilling up

calloftheabyss

calloftheabyss

Aug 30, 2023
I used to cut my shoulder and blame it on literally anything that came to mind. Granted, I worked with animals at the time, but it was a solid cover

• Hugs
Reactions: SplitInfrastructure
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
Its not entirely about right now either, Ill try bruising myself though
Its just a long inside issue, that ended up in me not able to look at myself while Im unharmed, slight cutting was enough before but now its not enough and its pilling up
yeah i understand that feeling, i feel so uncomfortable when i dont have a fresh wound or at least a scabbed wound, like im a poser if im not actively harming myself, which i know is a dumb thing to think bc i would never say that about someone else, but its just different for me for some reason. also just having a wound feels comforting somehow, like a visual representation of the pain instead of it all just being inside of me. what would you say is the reason you cant look at yourself unharmed if you dont mind me asking? if youd rather not talk about it i understand.

SplitInfrastructure

SplitInfrastructure

Jun 7, 2023
yeah i understand that feeling, i feel so uncomfortable when i dont have a fresh wound or at least a scabbed wound, like im a poser if im not actively harming myself, which i know is a dumb thing to think bc i would never say that about someone else, but its just different for me for some reason. also just having a wound feels comforting somehow, like a visual representation of the pain instead of it all just being inside of me. what would you say is the reason you cant look at yourself unharmed if you dont mind me asking? if youd rather not talk about it i understand.
I dont even know really its mostly the same for you, I feel unvalidated when Im not actively harming myself, as well as a thought that I got what I deserved I guess
Pilling up with the fact that now I have to csre for someone else no matter how I feel or else Ill feel even worse that Im avoiding the only thing Im useful for

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
learning to practice emotional self-harm. engaging in self-defeating behaviors.

I'd argue that emotional pain hurts much more than any physical wound I've inflicted on myself. it stings harder, lasts longer, but it feels good. it's also addictive, but it does the job for me in that it leaves no physical scars.

difficult to encourage anyone to go down this path because it is fucking self-destructive, but if physical self-harm doesn't cut it anymore, then emotional masochism is the way to go.

hope you find peace.

SplitInfrastructure

SplitInfrastructure

Jun 7, 2023
learning to practice emotional self-harm. engaging in self-defeating behaviors.

I'd argue that emotional pain hurts much more than any physical wound I've inflicted on myself. it stings harder, lasts longer, but it feels good. it's also addictive, but it does the job for me in that it leaves no physical scars.

difficult to encourage anyone to go down this path because it is fucking self-destructive, but if physical self-harm doesn't cut it anymore, then emotional masochism is the way to go.

hope you find peace.
honestly Im trying to distract myself from it
Burned myself 2 times for now, with still half a pack of cigs left and I got some wine so it hurts less while burning more, too bad I didnt bring any clothes with me so Im stuck outside my home in my pjs and a blanket