Amaree

Amaree

Jun 15, 2021
i know this may sound strange but i've gotten to the point where i have a Method but Anxiety/SI kinda gets in the way.

My 1 Previous Attempt was during a time when i was Dissociated and sort of out of it which felt kinda nice and i was able to overcome my Anxiety/SI without any real issue (It failed because of a problem with the method i was using at the time)

I was Wondering if anyone has any experience with this
(Dissociation , Derealization etc
)
and ideas on things that may help trigger this.
Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: ABSOLUTION
ABSOLUTION

ABSOLUTION

Jul 25, 2023
When I've just had my coffee that helps, I am temporarily incapable of deep thought including the anxiety surrounding CTB, and just become more chilled out as whole.
So I will be making a very big coffee when the time comes at the very least. Might try some drugs to see if they could help any too.

Reactions: Amaree
kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
This may not be the answer you're looking for but alcohol reduces SI impulses by a lot. I'm not sure if that could trigger dissasociation as that may be different for each person, but it sure helps disconnect a little with reality and your senses.

Reactions: Amaree
Amaree

Amaree

Jun 15, 2021
This may not be the answer you're looking for but alcohol reduces SI impulses by a lot. I'm not sure if that could trigger dissasociation as that may be different for each person, but it sure helps disconnect a little with reality and your senses.

Alcohol isnt really an option in my situation and i dont want anything that may be noticeable to anyone around me but Thank you for the suggestion