R

rvsw

Student
Jul 17, 2020
I am in pretty bad physical shape bedridden due to chronic pain and I have left sided chest pain also which I disregard mostly. But I've always wonder if it can transform into a heart attack which will hopefully lead to death. Sometimes I really wonder how how I am still living with so many problems. It's a shot in the dark but is it possible to induce a heart attack

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I am in pretty bad physical shape bedridden due to chronic pain and I have left sided chest pain also which I disregard mostly. But I've always wonder if it can transform into a heart attack which will hopefully lead to death. Sometimes I really wonder how how I am still living with so many problems. It's a shot in the dark but is it possible to induce a heart attack

No, not really. Continuing to ignore your current chest pains (instead of seeking treatment) would at least theoretically make you more likely to progress to some kind of more serious and possibly even fatal cardiac incident down the track. But in practice, it might just result in you having those same chest pains for the remainder of your life until you die of something else anyway. So if they are causing you significant suffering, you may wish to get them looked at to improve your quality of life.

Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
You can get them checked out at the hospital, but refuse treatment if it requires it and if that is still your intention, but at least you'd then be explained the risks and also what the initial problem is.

However, I suffer from chest pain as well due to cardiac problems from a previous OD and all I have is more pain every day and more things going wrong physically. Yet, it's unlikely my heart will kill me and it is more torment. I can barely complete normal tasks for someone my age, and am probably going to end up bedbound because I neglected my heart. Please, seek some sort of treatment for it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Bauhaus and autumnal
Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
I'm also on the way of ending my life by triggering heart attack or failure. There has been example before such that even physically healthy human being can die due to heart failure under certain circumstances e.g. staying up and doing extreme sports at midnight - refer to the story of Godfrey Gao (my avatar). The plan I'm going to take is: 1.Starving for a few days (e.g. a week), 2.Keep smoking a lot during the time (as I found that smoking when hungry might cause inhaling of CO and feeling dizzy in head, and medical documents have said that smoking can promote the possibility of sudden dealth), 3.Not sleeping much during the time (at most 70% of normal time), 4.After all the previous steps, forcing myself to do extreme sports at midnight. I'm not sure if these steps can end myself by triggering heart failure, but I once tried starving for 3 days (during the Dragon Boat Festival) -> ate breakfast -> then did some strenuous exercises, and I found myself feeling quite dizzy and about to faint - even though I had some breakfast after starvation - so I stopped. I could imagine if the exercises were even more strenuous and I just kept doing them, then I might die suddenly.

Reactions: thx1138