tlsnih

tlsnih

Jan 15, 2021
Hi everyone.

I'm new here, but have been lurking without a membership for quite a while.

I've noticed a lot of people saying that it's getting harder to buy SN so I wanted to try and get some before it becomes impossible.

I found a company based here (UK) that sells it. I won't say the name, but it begins with a three-letter acronym. Anyway, their website carries a warning that it's Restricted to Professional Users. They say that a declaration of use will need to be completed and approved prior to shipment of any order placed, but I thought I'd try anyway, in case that was just to scare non-professional buyers away.

Well, turns out they were serious. I got an email saying this:

Screenshot 2021 01 18 at 153545

Has anyone responded to a message like this and successfully circumvented their checks without a semi-legit cover? (I don't have one)
Or should I just ask for my money back?

Have I missed the SN bus already?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sapphodivine and Wrennie
mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
I'd take the L and keep searching for other vendors unless you are willing to go through the hassle of getting a Home Office Licence

Reactions: Pen>Sword
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Dunno if I would go through with it just because of the whole ID check - but if this helps I think I read that someone here got a company to send then SN by saying they were the package receiver for a small company? Something like that anyways.

this comment is where I saw that - LINK

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrennie and tlsnih
tlsnih

tlsnih

Jan 15, 2021
Ok thanks guys, I'm gonna take the L and ask for my money back. If anyone were to feel the urge to pm me an alternative supplier that they know works, I wouldn't be opposed to that...

Reactions: mirko, Deleted member 22624 and Wrennie
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
With the heat on the UK and SN I would absolutely not chance anything right now. I can almost guarantee every single order is being looked at with a fine tooth comb. If said person has a history of mental health or suicide issues I would imagine you immediately get a home visit and possibly even sectioned.

Reactions: LakatosDiogenesz
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I just emailed them back for the refund. I can't believe it's so hard to get now. I should've never give it up to the pigs

S

Sapphodivine

Jan 29, 2021
With the heat on the UK and SN I would absolutely not chance anything right now. I can almost guarantee every single order is being looked at with a fine tooth comb. If said person has a history of mental health or suicide issues I would imagine you immediately get a home visit and possibly even sectioned.
fill the fridge with meats and buy some sausage making kit... at least you can look like youre in to curing stuff...

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
fill the fridge with meats and buy some sausage making kit... at least you can look like youre in to curing stuff...
yeah that isn't going to be enough lol to say you are running a business and said person may not even have the money to do that. you would need more than just a few items to say it's for a business. they aren't stupid. and with the heat on it right now this is a one way ticket to get sectioned or go to jail for fraud. this is not good advice for someone who is potentially really desperate to ctb.

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
yeah that isn't going to be enough lol to say you are running a business and said person may not even have the money to do that. you would need more than just a few items to say it's for a business. they aren't stupid. and with the heat on it right now this is a one way ticket to get sectioned or go to jail for fraud. this is not good advice for someone who is potentially really desperate to ctb.
I never even thought about fraud as a consequence

G

Gadget_333

Jan 1, 2021
Hi tlsnih

I am also in the UK and am having the same challenges, unless you have a Ltd company the suppliers I have contacted won't accept an order. Very annoying as i closed my company a couple of years ago.

Still searching but it is getting tough to find any.