• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
And I don't just mean not wanting to ctb, I've always felt like I've had some sort of undiagnosed mental illness

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
There was one line that I read before somewhere. "Human learns to be human through human interaction." Not sure if it's true or not. But, I supposed one way to achieve being "normal" is by accepting society, following the norm, submitting to peer pressure, etc.

Basically, remove any kind of individual thinking in your head and simply think like "everyone else" is thinking. Don't bother disagreeing with mainstream worldview. Always seek approval from other people before making individual judgment. Follow all social media trends. Join mainstream religion. Do what everyone else is doing and then you can live the rest of your life on autopilot.

Thus, you shall become "normal".

(Please don't take what I said seriously. I was being sarcastic, lol.)

Reactions: OnlyMercy, tomz323 and TheDevilsAngel
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Haha, I guess you're right.