A

AllsWellThatEndsWell

Nov 22, 2020
Hello friends!

Kindly wondering if there have been any users amongst us who have successfully retrieved their N from A without interception from customs or law enforcement! 2020 onward, to be more specific.

Also, if you have had a package that was indeed intercepted and want to share, please feel free. Trying to educate myself as much as possible given the resources (user personal experience) available.

Many thanks to anyone who joins!

• Wow
Reactions: xLosthopex and Jumper Geo
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
I'm sorry but based on whats happening between FT26, website infiltrations, and the like I think it would be pretty dumb for people to answer this thread. Seems like you'd be merely creating a list of people that LE can take to a judge and get a search warrant on. One person saying they have N on a site like this is probably ignored. But a nice list of people, lets say in the US for example, would be a wonderful reason to get a warrant for Cloudflare... magnitude does count in court.

But maybe thats none of my business... #just saying

None of my business

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Kruger, AutoTap and 2 others
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I'm sorry but based on whats happening between FT26, website infiltrations, and the like I think it would be pretty dumb for people to answer this thread. Seems like you'd be merely creating a list of people that LE can take to a judge and get a search warrant on. One person saying they have N on a site like this is probably ignored. But a nice list of people, lets say in the US for example, would be a wonderful reason to get a warrant for Cloudflare... magnitude does count in court.

View attachment 52380
I think we need to be extra cautious; we includes me of course. I myself am guilty of being too lax. For all we know we have infiltrators here asking us for A's email address via pm

A

AllsWellThatEndsWell

Nov 22, 2020

View attachment 52380
Understood, really just a gal trying to get some reinforcing information so I can order myself and not get scammed this time around. Should have asked for a PM. Putting myself at risk by asking, too, of course. Not a fan of LE myself lol
I think we need to be extra cautious; we includes me of course. I myself am guilty of being too lax. For all we know we have infiltrators here asking us for A's email address via pm
Definitely not an infiltrator, just asking as I've seen many others do on the forums as well (I had followed a thread you started on "how do we know if A's email is actually his email and not a scam, so one could say you inspired me to find information myself rather than bombard people in every which separate thread expecting individuals to find the info for me).

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020

View attachment 52380
People can always just pm OP if they don't want to post their details here

Hope you can get some answers AllsWell :)

• Love
Reactions: AllsWellThatEndsWell
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Maybe you could discuss it with this person who is also annoucing for the world to see how she plans to evade law enforcement:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-from-a-in-the-us.54832/

Last edited:
Reactions: Rabitfever
A

AllsWellThatEndsWell

Nov 22, 2020
Maybe you could discuss it with this person who is also annoucing for the world to see how she plans to evade law enforcement:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-from-a-in-the-us.54832/
Link doesn't work. Don't mean to offend, just trying to see my way out like everyone else on here.