• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Shizzo

Aug 12, 2021
Any thoughts on ingesting gramoxone. I would like to try it

Reactions: kvsvenky100 and Crazy4u
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
Paraquat is highly toxic and can be fatal even in small volumes. Paraquat ingestion is one of the leading suicide methods in some Asian countries & elsewhere, where this herbicide is easily available.

However, it is neither a peaceful nor a quick way to CTB. It causes severe damage to multiple organs and death can take hours to days.

You can find out more here:

Last edited:
Reactions: Foresight, MorsVoluntaria, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 1 other person
S

Shizzo

Aug 12, 2021
Thank you. I have read several articles on the same. Yesterday i ingested glyphosate a significant amount but ended up vomiting it.
I know gramoxone is more lethal, i want to find out how my attempt can be successful and probably avoid all the vomiting
Kindly assist😊
Tips on not vomiting right after ingesting gramoxone?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Depressed Cat
little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
gosh. I assure you this is an excruciating way to go. severe esophagus pain, takes days before multiple organ failure gets the best of you, and you're more than likely to call poison control yourself. sure, there's no antidote so you'd likely be dead either way. it's just important to consider if you absolutely have to die *this way*. painful methods can be preferred when it does the job quick enough. for gramoxone, there's no tradeoff involved. it's a lose-lose situation.

I'd say only use this method when you have *zero* alternatives. please.

Edit: if you've considered all of the above and still wish to go with this method, I'd say you likely need some sort of a regimen to make it less painful, kinda like with SN. you'll need a painkiller and an antiemetic. one thing that comes to my mind is zofran. I was given this at the ER once. works magic for vomiting.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jaded Pear, ashfall, MorsVoluntaria and 2 others
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
@Shizzo , I'm from a country where paraquat is easily available. As a result, many CTB using this method because they have no other alternative or don't have the resources or cannot overcome SI which is required for some other methods.

During my search for a means of CTB, I discovered that I could purchase paraquat easily, so I searched more about its reliability, peacefulness and speed of action.

I know this is a pro-choice forum and I strongly believe in the right to die for everyone, but I cannot recommend this method of CTB with a clear conscience. I just cannot.

People CTB to get rid of the pain and suffering in their lives. I cannot recommend a method that is only going to guarantee you more pain and suffering. Yes, there is no antidote to paraquat, but that does not mean a certain death either. The success rate of CTB by paraquat is not even near 100%.

So paraquat not only kills slowly (hours to days), it also causes extreme pain and suffering during this time, and death is not 100% guaranteed either. Survivors end up suffering from major organ damage, which only adds to their existing pain and suffering.

I request you to look around for a more peaceful or quick or more reliable method of CTB.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Jaded Pear, Foresight, ashfall and 2 others
S

Shizzo

Aug 12, 2021
Thank you for responding Guys. I appreciate you.
Its either gramoxone or jumping Off a building for me. None of which are pleasant.
I live in a country where SN is hard to find.
Call me crazy but my rationale was, if i qas able to handle "life" all these years with all that pain. This too, i shall manage. As long as I am dying eventually 😊

• Aww..
Reactions: ashfall and Depressed Cat
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
Damn! Paraquat or jumping off a building... it's a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea. :aw:

Whatever happens, and whatever you choose, I wish you the best and hope you find peace!

Last edited:
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I have never heard about this method but it sounds painful based on what @Depressed Cat mentioned

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Is hanging not an option? Surely rope exists where you live... ? That can be done quickly and with little suffering.

Reactions: Depressed Cat
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
Thank you for responding Guys. I appreciate you.
Its either gramoxone or jumping Off a building for me. None of which are pleasant.
I live in a country where SN is hard to find.
Call me crazy but my rationale was, if i qas able to handle "life" all these years with all that pain. This too, i shall manage. As long as I am dying eventually 😊
Why not combine the two? Take the gramoxone right before you jump. Only issue then would be if others found you - what locations for jumping are available? Try to find one that is in a secluded or low-traffic area and jump when there are fewest people likely to be there.

Given the information about your situation, that is what I would do in your position. I don't know what access you have to antiemetics or sedatives, but if you can get some online, on the streets, or even some weak over the counter shit would probably be better than nothing. Find out how gramoxone and whatever other substances you plan to take are metabolised - figure out how to leverage any interactions to work to your advantage. Just spitballing here.

Reactions: Depressed Cat and NearlyIrrelevantCake