• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Seems to me like the most painless way to CTB .... What could be going inside my brain? Would it fuck with my brain ? Where could i find general anesthesia?

dysphoria

dysphoria

Aug 4, 2019
Depends what anaesthetic was being used. It's often a mixture of benzodiazepine + opioid, plus an inhaled drug like sevoflurane, or an steady IV of propofol. Ketamine maybe too. Varies between countries and anaesthesiologists and procedures. The benzodiazepine makes you relaxed and allows a deeper unconsciousness from the opioid, which greatly reduces your experience of pain. Sevoflurane, nitrous, ketamine, these are NMDA antagonists and can block the pain so completely that you don't even feel it, but are unreliable at keeping someone unconscious and calm, so a mixture is required for operations.

What would be going on your brain - depends what anaesthetic mix and how much of it.

Would it fuck with your brain - only if you had a failed attempt and lost oxygen to your brain. They are basically harmless as drugs, except when used frequently. If used as the sole agent in overdose, anaesthetic drugs alone are highly likely to not lead to a successful suicide, except IV mixtures including opioids. With benzos, ketamine, and most of them, you can take as much as you like and you will not die, just damage yourself.

Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
Seems to me like the most painless way to CTB .... What could be going inside my brain? Would it fuck with my brain ?

Nothing you're aware of. I was put under for a minor surgery many years ago, and all I remember is counting back from 10 and getting to 8 before passing out... and then when I woke up after the surgery, briefly wondering if maybe I hadn't been knocked out.

Where could i find general anesthesia?

You basically can't. It's usually more than one drug, as mentioned by dysphoria, and they're all controlled substances. (The exact drugs and their dosages varies based on the patient's medical history/age/weight/general health, the type and duration of the surgery, and the experience of the anesthesologoist.) If you had access to those kind of medical drugs, you could do better by grabbing yourself some powerful barbiturates or opiates rather than some anesthesia mix - general anesthesia is designed to be safe and have a limited duration, so if you're looking to take drugs and never wake up, there are better options.

epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Depends what anaesthetic was being used. It's often a mixture of benzodiazepine + opioid, plus an inhaled drug like sevoflurane, or an steady IV of propofol. Ketamine maybe too. Varies between countries and anaesthesiologists and procedures. The benzodiazepine makes you relaxed and allows a deeper unconsciousness from the opioid, which greatly reduces your experience of pain. Sevoflurane, nitrous, ketamine, these are NMDA antagonists and can block the pain so completely that you don't even feel it, but are unreliable at keeping someone unconscious and calm, so a mixture is required for operations.

What would be going on your brain - depends what anaesthetic mix and how much of it.

Would it fuck with your brain - only if you had a failed attempt and lost oxygen to your brain. They are basically harmless as drugs, except when used frequently. If used as the sole agent in overdose, anaesthetic drugs alone are highly likely to not lead to a successful suicide, except IV mixtures including opioids. With benzos, ketamine, and most of them, you can take as much as you like and you will not die, just damage yourself.
Thanks for the reply
" If used as the sole agent in overdose, anaesthetic drugs alone are highly likely to not lead to a successful suicide, except IV mixtures including opioids. With benzos, ketamine, and most of them, you can take as much as you like and you will not die, just damage yourself." That's bad news.
If not benzodiazepine ,What about barbiturate?
Nothing you're aware of. I was put under for a minor surgery many years ago, and all I remember is counting back from 10 and getting to 8 before passing out... and then when I woke up after the surgery, briefly wondering if maybe I hadn't been knocked out.

You basically can't. It's usually more than one drug, as mentioned by dysphoria, and they're all controlled substances. (The exact drugs and their dosages varies based on the patient's medical history/age/weight/general health, the type and duration of the surgery, and the experience of the anesthesologoist.) If you had access to those kind of medical drugs, you could do better by grabbing yourself some powerful barbiturates or opiates rather than some anesthesia mix - general anesthesia is designed to be safe and have a limited duration, so if you're looking to take drugs and never wake up, there are better options.
Thanks for the reply .
What are the better options?

Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
Thanks for the reply .
What are the better options?

Powerful barbiturates and/or powerful opiates. As far as drugs for humans go, pentobarbital tops the barbiturate list, and fentanyl tops the opiate list. If you happen to provide medical treatment for large, grey African mammals, you might be able to get your hands on carfentanil, which is even stronger than fentanyl.

Of course, much like general anesthesia drugs, those drugs are highly restricted and basically impossible for normal people to get their hands on in decent purity. But if someone could pick a perfect drug to go out with, those would be the ones - euphoric and powerful, resulting in unconsciousness and death soon after.

hxxps://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Druggist-used-pain-patches-to-end-his-life-2860267.php

Reactions: Mizzmini45, Baskol1 and epic
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I realize now why doctors and people in the medical field won't be on here. They would have access to anything needed to CTB and knowledge of how to do it. There are tons of ways and substances, the issue is usually/always acquiring them.

Reactions: Lookingforabus, epic, Chucchy and 1 other person
J

jotoon

Jan 23, 2023
I have a 250 ml bottle of sevoflurane .what can I do with it?Is it enough for ctb?
it is an inhalation drug so should I pour all of bottle in towel and use a plastic bag and put it in front of my month?
I hear sevoflurane can be fatal . I have it but dont know how should use it to sure i die and not just knock out.
can someone help?