Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
i asked some other people in different forum about SN suiciding and it lured some experts in medical and they say that people who consume SN to seek suicide may have been experiencing suffering but their muscle etc due to SN makes them unable to do any action, example those vomit that are going to come out stuck in the throat and therefore makes them suffocate etc. Any thoughts about them saying that SN actually is more suffering? What do you guys think?
Ps: their conclusion is that SN is actually more suffering because they can't do anything, cry or shout since they are unable to do anything during the process after consuming SN

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
The way it is reported to function in regards to what I have read would conflict with their argument but do not trust anything you read.
It could be the most horrible death possible except for the fact people have been revived so unless consciousness sparks back up and gets a beating due to SN it is unlikely.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Could you please link or add screenshots of the discussion on this other forum that you speak of?

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
I do not like to sow the seeds of distrust but I have in my personal experience seen psychiatrists lie to myself as they figure it helps and honestly in most cases it probably does for those who accept authority without questioning.
So it would not surprise me if they are lying.

Reactions: dropdeadfred and the-exit-plan
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
If you lose consciousness before vomiting, then I guess it doesn't matter.

Reactions: Silentkiller23q